Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

CHYMALL: Color Your Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CHYMALL: Color Your Life (353 Views)

Exposed !!! Is CHYMALL a SCAM or LEGIT ? / About To Invest In Chymall, Is It Legit? / That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHYMALL: Color Your Life by alojoey2(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Hello everyone...
If you've not yet joined this poverty eliminating community then you're missing out..
The Truth is that whether or not you come on board my dollar is dropping every 10days..

The thing is that as I am, when I taste a goodness I don't hide it because I'm not competing with anyone, you too can enjoy what you've worked for..

With the way this country is going now the youths have to hold firm to themselves and come out victoriously..

It is on this note I implore you to come on board and earn every 10days
This isn't a Ponzi scheme
This is E-commerce
Online trading, buying a store, stocking it and doing business like you do in physical..

Let me be your plug: 07036445766 WhatsApp or call

Have a great day ahead..

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Loan Approved In 24hrs! / Turkey-africa Economic And Investment Forum / Earn $2-$5 Daily, For Just Unloading File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.