Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee (27219 Views)

Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / Public Sector: Ugwuanyi Moves To Constitute EXCO As Security Committee Finalizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Elvictor: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I don't care whether opposition elements have hired you to disrupt the peace and tranquility of Nigeria. I don't care whether you are among the few evil people wishing bad for Nigeria.

All I care for is that peace and tranquility be restored.
All I care for is that those behind the death of innocent Nigerians should be brought to justice.
All I want for Nigeria is greatness.
All I want for Nigerians are love, peace, prosperity and greatness.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

define peace and relate it to Nigeria in January, especially Northern part of Nigeria
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

You are evil.

You are not my brother

I stand with the people

My brother, tell your fellow good people constituting a public nuisance on the streets that the government has already ended SARS and begun implementing all their demands.

Tell your fellow good people harassing evil people on the streets going about their lawful businesses that mob action is illegal. You should charge them to court instead of harassing them and preventing them from hustling so as to put food on their table.

Tell your fellow good people to let peace reign.. We, the evil people of Nigeria, are pleading with you good people to stop closing down our shops and coercing us to join you.

Please, my good brother, let there be peace. End the protests as the government has begun addressing all the issues you raised.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Etrusen(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Go and start it now

it may not be clear to many that these things can cause revolution and big tension in the country

1) if buhari use military against protester in a bid to stop them

2) buhari trying to ban protest which definitely the citizens will reject and when they do, buhari will feel offended thereby using power on them which will cause more trouble than ever.

for me what I think the president should is to go into physical dialogue with these protesters not that recorded video he is doing or is he ashame,afraid to talk to his people physically?

the protester have no leader but they have persons they respect during this protest he can come on a live dialogue with the people not hiding inside Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by MrALIVE: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
The dullard will foolishly play into the hands of the public and boom revolution starts
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by GallantDuke(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
They are joking
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by sapientia(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, tell your fellow good people constituting a public nuisance on the streets that the government has already ended SARS and begun implementing all their demands.

Tell your fellow good people harassing evil people on the streets going about their lawful businesses that mob action is illegal. You should charge them to court instead of harassing them and preventing them from hustling so as to put food on their table.

Tell your fellow good people to let peace reign.. We, the evil people of Nigeria, are pleading with you good people to stop closing down our shops and coercing us to join you.

Please, my good brother, let there peace. End the protests as the government has begun addressing all the issues you raised.

God bless Nigeria.

I did not read any of this your trash

Not worth my time

Stop stressing your self.

You are anti-people and so therefore evil.

Have seen your past posts.

Green snake in a green grass

Stop calling me your brother, am nothing like you.

I stand with the people.

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Realdon1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
He banned it, yet lawyers association blocked the gate of ministry of justice now as I'm speaking. And other protesters are hitting the street. All these are propaganda for media purpose
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by doggedfighter(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

You are evil.

You are not my brother

I stand with the people

I stand with the people
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by doggedfighter(f): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
CilicMarin:

What is peaceful in blocking the major roads and preventing people from going to work?

How are they different from the SARS they are protesting against?
Zombie

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Etrusen:

it may not be clear to many that these things can cause revolution and big tension in the country

1) if buhari use military against protester in a bid to stop them

2) buhari trying to ban protest which definitely the citizens will reject and when they do, buhari will feel offended thereby using power on them which will cause more trouble than ever.

for me what I think the president should is to go into physical dialogue with these protesters not that recorded video he is doing or is he ashame,afraid to talk to his people physically?

the protester have no leader but they have persons they respect during this protest he can come on a live dialogue with the people not hiding inside Aso rock.

What's is it to dialogue about that the Government hasn't ascended to...these protesters are just there for other reasons.

And just so you know,not everyone is in support of this .

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by sammy329(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

I did not read any of this your trash

Not worth my time

Stop stressing your self.

You are anti-people and so therefore evil.

Have seen your past posts.

Green snake in a green grass

Stop calling me your brother, am nothing like you.

I stand with the people.
Bros go and seat somewhere jooor undecided undecided

People are already tired of the protest, had it continued longer, they would have turn against those protesters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Maxymilliano(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rubbish, freedom of movement and Right to peaceful protest is guaranteed by our constitution...
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by sapientia(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

I stand with the people

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Maxymilliano(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
And what happened to Fundamental Human Right ? Every Nigerian citizen has the right to speak out..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

Go to the road with your play card na

Online warrior

Gather ur own thinkers and protest the end protest na

Clown

Don't worry, your eye go soon clear..

It already coming to that

You people are claiming a peaceful protest but you won't allow different opinions.

Enough of this stupidity

#EndProtestNow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Etrusen(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

What's is it to dialogue about that the Government hasn't ascended to...these protesters are just there for other reasons.

And just so you know,not everyone is in support of this .

#EndProtestNow

the fact that you don't support it does not change anything
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Etrusen:

the fact that you don't support it does not change anything

No one in their right mind won't support #EndSars.

The truth is we've made our point and the Government is ascending to our demands. It's time to end the protest as it's fast becoming something else.

People are suffering because of this, all roads has been blocked,people are finding it difficult to work for their daily needs.

#EndProtestNow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I support this.. The protest has been hijacked already. Criminal and corrupt political elements are now using it to achieve their own selfish and nefarious interests.

Nigeria go better.
What part of the protest has been criminal so far
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Which one is"Buhari through...?

When Wike banned protests why didn't you say ,"Buhari through Wike..."?

Nonsense n Punch Newspapers
Don't you just love PMB
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I don't care whether opposition elements have hired you to disrupt the peace and tranquility of Nigeria. I don't care whether you are among the few evil people wishing bad for Nigeria.

All I care for is that those behind the death of innocent Nigerians should be brought to justice.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

Please, my good brother, let there be peace. End the protests as the government has begun addressing all the issues you raised.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless you, my brother!
Can you show us pictures of shops they locked
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
CilicMarin:

What is peaceful in blocking the major roads and preventing people from going to work?

How are they different from the SARS they are protesting against?
You reach there, you no pass?
Enemy of the people

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:
Government needs to stop playing with those miscreants. Enough of this rubbish. Those protesting kids are jobless lazy youths. See their useless timetable for protesting.
Dem just recruit you. Others before you are tired already.
The protest goes on

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Are you sure you are in this country?...what other reason is there to address.

#EndProtestNow

If the govt was doing there job, we won't be here

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What part of the protest has been criminal so far

My brother, even after all the destructions reported, you are still asking this?

Even after the convener of #EndSars, Segalink, spoke about this? (See thread https://www.nairaland.com/6180487/end-protest-now-segalinks-coverner)

My brother, we should be careful of what we wish for. This protest has been hijacked. It will be disastrous to downplay this issue at this stage.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

If the govt was doing there job, we won't be here

All your motives are apparently now coming out.

This is definitely not just about EndSars.

Any attempt to put our belove nation under chaos will be strongly challenged.

#EndProtestNow

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by PDSI(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Since Guys in my side started singing Cash APP Sho ni CC by Bella Shmurda while protesting against SARS I knew the protest has started nosediving.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Bimpe29: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's getting tougher and messier.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
ODJ124:
It's Getting messy...

Youths should thread with caution .....

Thought SARS has been disbanded and ended...

Why protest #endsars again ..

#RestructureNigeriaNow....

Thread... seen
We witnessed Police Brutality and proof that the #EndSARS battle is far from over during Protests. It is not just about the Unit but the mechanism behind.

Torture,
Extortion,
Intimidation,
Rape,
Kidnapping
Etc

Are all still carried out by officers meant to protect citizens. Redeploying SARS officials is not the answer to the cries of the Nigerian youth.

As for Wike, he was always a dictating tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

All your motives are apparently now coming out.

This is definitely not just about EndSars.

Any attempt to put our belove nation under chaos will be strongly challenged.

#EndProtestNow

You can not give what you don't have.

The Government can not even do their jobs. So why should we slow down for them to continue in their disaster?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Can you show us pictures of shops they locked

My brother, it's simple logic. You don't need pictures to know that businesses are doomed and shops are at risk due to the violent nature of some of the protests.

See few images of news items that'll never hit the front page..

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by delkuf(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
I stand with the people. Let it trend
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless you, my brother!

Be talking. The Soup is not yet done.

A wise man once said, when a disturbance is imposed on a balanced system, the system will react to cancel the disturbance.

If the government want peace and tranquility, they will immediately stop the mismanagement of the nation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.