Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee (27215 Views)

Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / Public Sector: Ugwuanyi Moves To Constitute EXCO As Security Committee Finalizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Rareoil(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

And you think everyone must reason the way you do...
You should shut your mouth and go and sleep somewhere.
Enough of this charade
#EndProtestNow
Let the Government do their job
If the government were doing their job, they wouldn't be any protest.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
thesicilian:
The government has no right to ban a peaceful protest. Except we're no longer in a democracy.
Does this apc government sound like a democratic one to you..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
retake89:

I for naked swear for u but make I pity u.

Go on now..so you go fit turn mad person from there

#EndProtestNow

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by ofiko123(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
News for those living in Abuja..
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
No wahala... Those in the committee should also be ban... simple... even going to Saudi or Dubai

International community and ICC... take note..

Na here all of us go dey..

#Abuja and the seat of governance no be your papa property#
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
One Nigeria has failed. Let's try something else but they don't want.
All we know it that Nigeria is in her last days.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by OBku4(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
angry
No be only ban, na banana
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Awoo88: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
People will cone out and nothing will happen. The best is to sponsor thugs. That too might not be okay as the protesters are now aware and are ready. Throw them a bond otherwise this little thing might bring down this government
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Rareoil(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
Bros go and seat somewhere jooor undecided undecided

People are already tired of the protest, had it continued longer, they would have turn against those protesters.

If you are tired of the protest say you are tired. Stop saying people are tired, you don't speak for everyone.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by djbussy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
This will worsen the case.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rareoil:

If the government were doing their job, they wouldn't be any protest.

May I ask what job you are talking about.

Where were you all this year's...we know you people

Your motives are now glaring cause as far as I know,the protest is about EndSars and they have been dissolved.

#EndProtestNow

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Youngzedd(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Are you sure you are in this country?...what other reason is there to address.

#EndProtestNow

All demands or nothing.

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Favourchris(f): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I support this.. The protest has been hijacked already. Criminal and corrupt political elements are now using it to achieve their own selfish and nefarious interests.

Nigeria go better.

With cowards like u, Nigeria can never get better

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by olumide4christ: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

You are evil.

You are not my brother

I stand with the people

Which people? Please speak for yourself, not the people. How many protesters are there compared to the people going about their lawful activities, who were hindered by your co-protesters?
On Monday, my wife disembarked from a vehicle that was held up in standstill traffic due to the blockade by your fellow protesters at National Stadium. She walked for about 6 kilometers from atop Eko bridge all the way to almost the end of Akerele street, Surulere before she could get a vehicle to go and pick up my children in school. She got to my children's school by 3pm, 2 hours later than the agreed pickup time by the school. What if my wife was pregnant? She might have lost the pregnancy.
Aren't you aware that, as someone mentioned in a thread earlier today, that an asthmatic pregnant woman died on the way to the hospital at Agidingbi Ikeja because the people conveying her were held up in traffic because of your co-protesters?
Oga, no life is worth losing, no fundamental human rights of others is worth being trampled upon because of EndSars that you have already gotten.

You can't infringe on my constitutional right to free movement with your constitutional right to protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Houseoffranklin: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Reasons why catfish farmers run at loss.

If you want to ensure a profitable catfish farming season, you have to avoid doing these two things:

Underfeeding

One of the major challenges of most catfish farmers is getting right how to feed appropriatelyq without overfeeding or underfeeding. There is no hard and fast rule on how to feed catfishes, although experts recommend a feed of about 2.5% of the total body weight of the fish per day, in Tropicalq Africa, depending on its age. For instance, a fish of 1kg will eat around 25g of feed per day. However, determining the average size of catfish may not be so easy because the farmer might be required to sample crop in order to ascertain the weight of his fishes weekly before feeding. Moreover, because of uniqueness of different species of catfish,q some practitioners recommend spot feeding. This may not be appropriate for certain species of catfish that feed underwater. Therefore a farmer must learn to observe the uniqueness ofqq each stock by identifying the features of the species stocked in order to understand the best way to feed appropriately.

Overfeeding
Catfish feeding is ............
Read more: https:///NigerianCatfishFarmers/378
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I support this.. The protest has been hijacked already. Criminal and corrupt political elements are now using it to achieve their own selfish and nefarious interests.

Nigeria go better.

2 things are involved in your case; it's either you are dead or a robot.

I swear, a living human can't be this shallow and stupeed.

So which are you?
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by obicmag(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Buharimustaddressus
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Rareoil(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

May I ask what job you are talking about.

Where were you all this year's...we know you people

Your motives are now glaring cause as far as I know,the protest is about EndSars and they have been dissolved.

#EndProtestNow

Alaye, till every sars officer return their guns and uniform, we ain't ending shit.

They have ended sars 4 times, yet they are still harassing people.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Xisnin(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
thesicilian:
The government has no right to ban a peaceful protest. Except we're no longer in a democracy.
There is nothing peaceful about blocking roads.
The right of a few does not trump the majority.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by smallsmall: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmm... Fed Govt better be careful with this their STRONG-ARM TACTICS.
My fear is that it may drive the Youths into carrying Weapons themselves, to face the weapons of the State Security.
If anyone thinks that it is only the Police/Military that have access to and can carry weapons, that person just needs to look at the ND Agitation and the Insurgency in the North. Govt should stop thinking that it has the monopoly of Violence.

What k think the Govt needs to do is to ask the Police to protect the Peaceful Protesters from the anarchist and Hoodlums who are the oones attacking the Protesters.
But we are begining to understand that the Hoodlums are actually being sponsored by Govt and some influencial people in the Society.
So, Ptotesters too mus be ready to defend themselves against attack from Hoodlums and the same Security (whether SARS or Police or Army) that the are protesting against.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by sammy329(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rareoil:

If you are tired of the protest say you are tired. Stop saying people are tired, you don't speak for everyone.
How can you block some people livelihood (especially those NURTW guys) for a whole week and you think they won't turn against you undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Youngzedd:

All demands or nothing.

Like I said most of you are just out there following the trend and chasing clout.

Are your aware that that the government has already accepted the 5of5 demands and are already implementing them.

You guys don't even know what you want again

Leave the roads and let people go about their businesses

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by sammy329(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
olumide4christ:

Which people? Please speak for yourself, not the people. How many protesters are there compared to the people going about their lawful activities, who were hindered by your co-protesters?
On Monday, my wife disembarked from a vehicle that was held up in standstill traffic due to the blockade by your fellow protesters at National Stadium. She walked for about 6 kilometers from atop Eko bridge all the way to almost the end of Akerele street, Surulere before she could get a vehicle to go and pick up my children in school. She got to my children's school by 3pm, 2 hours later than the agreed pickup time by the school. What if my wife was pregnant? She might have lost the pregnancy.
Aren't you aware that, as someone mentioned in a thread earlier today, that an asthmatic pregnant woman died on the way to the hospital at Agidingbi Ikeja because the people conveying her were held up in traffic because of your co-protesters?
Oga, no life is worth losing, no fundamental human rights of others is worth being trampled upon because of EndSars that you have already gotten.

You can't infringe on my constitutional right to free movement with your constitutional right to protest.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by smallsmall: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xisnin:

There is nothing peaceful about blocking roads.
The right of a few does not trump the majority.

So, in your brain, the Protesters are a minority?
Or is it not Cowards and 'men-of-the-belly' like you that are in the minority.

Everywhere in the world, the right to a PEACEFUL Protest is a right in a Democracy
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Nasige(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Banning protest in Abuja is a form of infringement on the right of citizens of Nigeria to have peaceful protest, the reason given for the ban is laughable, if APC led govt can do their campaign in EDO AND ONDO inside covide-19 why can't there be peaceful protect.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by 2cribz: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pls it should be. I was going on my own jeje. When i ran into an angry end sars protestors. Even with my skulled facemask on which sent tew shivers to the throats of haters amongst them who looked me wrongly,i felt sad. I could judge the hook up slay queens from the type of clothes they put on,some gladly rubbed excessive make up and sat at the trunk of the cars like lexus es 350 06 model,4matic,rx,and the likes of other yahoo boys cars,all tinted,while others were on foot pressing their iphone x,and the rest. I wasn't so shocked,afterall everyone dey do street,be it loc yahoo or international, my only ish was why the hate man. So many young niggis hating,wasting,turn protest to fashion show and show of fake G.L gold look alike necklace,prostitutes and hook up/adult dating slay queen filled up the streets... wtf man. I almost stopped my bike man,cos i was carried away by a huge lonely big ass amongst them,but i said hey. If u hear poom like dis,next thing na stray bullet.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
E go ban tire.

#EndSenatorsAllowance
#RestructureNow

Try and Achieve one b4 another. U guys are not looking coordinated. Government is listening to u and u decide not to dialogue with them on constructive demands. What do u now want?

If people don’t see any coordination they will get tired.
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by Maj196(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Make them clear road make i go work abeg, the protests have outlived its usefulness. Its no more just about SARS. Let the people speak up that it's about Buhari's government instead of hiding under the guise of just SARS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by uptimum123(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rareoil:

Alaye, till every sars officer return their guns and uniform, we ain't ending shit.

They have ended sars 4 times, yet they are still harassing people.

Are you talking of SARS that has already been disbanded or which one again.

You people are chasing clout and dont know what your protesting for .

This is a charade.

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by 1vid(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Buharimustgo loading
Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by 1vid(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
who da advice this Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Aso Rock Emptied Already - Garba Shehu / NLC Car Runs Out Of Fuel On Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.