Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate (25410 Views)

El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by SWORD419(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
K
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by prince2pac(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
cool
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by 4four(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pls is there any southerners in that Senate
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Augustus9191: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Cassim33(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
I'm here to read the names of my dear Northerners, UP North...........
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Ademoore07(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
dangermouse:
I am not a name checker. I only came to check laureta onochie's name.
Hehehehe... That was what i have in mind too
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by newharddrives(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by KunleyY19(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg Lagosians and the general south this time around we must count cars, spoon and anything countable ooo... We shouldn't be cheated again in this census again...

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by ariefadenco: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
dangermouse:
I am not a name checker. I only came to check laureta onochie's name.

Came to check Lorretas name twice only to discover it is for Population not election matter

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by 4four(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nigeria will be great again.... my daily prayer for this country.
with that ur daddy at the top of affair in this country? This una daddy no even they hide his nepotism again, you can imagine, he just pack herdsmen full there con use like two s/w to garnish am
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by ggood: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
is it only Northern bastard that qualify for the job abi southern Nigeria no dey go school, Buhari your end is near, I don't know why Southern leaders always keeping quiet this is too much,

2 Likes

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by dangermouse(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ademoore07:
Hehehehe... That was what i have in mind too
Lol. Ah tell u.
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by fergie001: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
Nasir Isa Kwaraa. hope he is not that forger that was removed by the court.
No
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by fiercehillz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
These people dey use juju on us abi. I don't understand this bias and bigotry anymore.

Are they okay...like really okay.
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by dangermouse(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
ariefadenco:

Came to check Lorretas name twice only to discover it is for Population not election matter
Lol. I know she wount make the list eventually when its out.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Nchenches: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yahksbiz:
the Nigeria nation of Hausa congress

Why was census not held in 2016 when it was due when Igbo man was in charge of National Population Commission?

The next census of Buhar cabal is dead on arrival.

Enough of this flagrant display of ethnoreligious bigotry by some northern Nigeriapolitical leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
The fulani man,Buhari will never disappoint ! I don't have any problem with him but I do have lots of problems with those idiots ,like the dead meat seller mannabbq or whatever ,who always try to portray the highly nepotistic tyrant as a normal person.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is INEC a property of nassarawa ?

His can you appoint 12 people and 11 are from the North?

Where are southerners

One Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by tamdun: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
All southerners are hypocrites, Buhari is doing for his people what obasanjo and Jonathan could not do, I can bet my balls, if another southerner becomes president today, he'll also make same mistake obasanjo and Jonathan made, while the fools at home will be shouting na our son.
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Yahksbiz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nchenches:

Why was census not held in 2016 when it was due when Igbo man was in charge of National Population Commission?

The next census of Buhar cabal is dead on arrival.

Enough of this flagrant display of ethnoreligious bigotry by some northern Nigeriapolitical leaders.

nigeria has many enemies
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by godguy: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
why is it that any name from Kwara is always Muslim name, are there no Christians in Kwara state.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Skyehigher1: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria will soon break up , you one Nigeria one in twelve nominees, one region take ten another take two, if you share it six six is equal but we are not in Nigeria, we are in zoo, that's why Nigeria is going backwards, if morons control the affairs of great country like Nigeria
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yahksbiz:
the Nigeria nation of Hausa congress
As in, no one from SS and SE yet he will be preaching against division undecided

2 Likes

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Yahksbiz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

As in, no one from SS and SE yet he will be preaching against division undecided

we do this together
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by samdunzo: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Any census under buhari must NEVER hold.... when a Southerner becomes president we must ensure that the census is entirely DIGITAL, else the North will even count rocks as humans......

2 Likes

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by PROJECTBASE: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Be like the south-east and south-south are not part of the Nigerian Population that is why their nominees are not included.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by eagleu: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:
Census is surely NOT Nigeria's priority right now please.

You don't understand
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by sukar886: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not even one to South south or south east, Hmmmmmm, I no longer understand this country..they better divide this country
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by pacificom: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nigeria will be great again.... my daily prayer for this country.
How can Nigeria be great again when tribalism and favouritism is the order of the day. They don't nominate appointments based on who is most qualified, but rather on tribal and religion sentiment. You will always find great individuals but not a great nation.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Uprangers11: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Elvictor:

you are deluded of reality, the falsity of numbers will be in another class
Tribalism,ethnicity and religion have not done us any good as a people,we cant allow these few demons to poison our minds and believe to achieve their selfish interest,I understand you vividly my brother but we r stronger together....we can get the better life we all deserve.
All the names out there r foot soldiers of these few set of people,d average northerner in kafancha in kaduna or yelwa in plateau state dont know this people or wil they ever care so we can change the narrative coz we are more enlighten and stronger together

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Coldie(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Southerners say no to census

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.