Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election (44903 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Bibyken(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
We are tired of recycling old leaders.
We need new leaders.
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Xisnin(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
What have you benefited from all the CREATURES you are mentioning on this thread?
This exact madness brought in all these issues we have not solved.
It has started again.
Wow! Suffering without knowing is the actual suffering!

So, it is all about your personal benefits?
SMH
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by IjebuWarrior: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:
By 2023 there will be no Nigeria ijn.

AMEN! cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by simplesearch: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Strain nerves calming strategy!!
Anything to move the country forward is a welcome development.
I will personally plead with the president and all people of good intention close to the seat of power, for the sake of our country and well-being to as a matter of fact and urgency open the border for free flow of consumables and other essentials of life.
I have being opposed to this closure from the beginning, now it has brought nothing other than hardship and pain to majority of household.
The president should listen to the voice of reasoning and as a matter of urgency open all border with mandate to those manning to entry points to do their Job with all the seriousness it deserves.
No country is self sufficient!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lord , before then, let their be Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Republic and Federation of Northern Cattle

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Odion2016(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

Are you,,Are you,,Are you NORMAL??
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by oneTIMEman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
As if they will not postpone it a day before
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Elvictor:

define Biafra?
Define Nigeria
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Yus2020: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
South west are always selfish imagine this people after their marriage with Hasua fulani failed they want to use us Good forbid
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Emoney07: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Sir, kindly list just 3 sectors in Nigeria that are working today?

Recently, I was in Istanbul airport again after it was facelifted/renovated within the space of a year, I almost shed tears. How did Turkey do it?

I have been to places and I can say boldly that with resources within our disposal, Nigeria has failed after 60 yrs of democracy.

Because you are failing today doesn't mean you have totally failed! Do you know what Turkey passed through before they reached that level!
I am not very sure if you used Nigeria passport to enter Turkey but I had used Nigeria passport to enter dozens of countries! So why now cursing the country where you made the money to buy ticket to enter another country!

If Nigeria suddenly able to do more than that will shed blood as tear! No matter how bad situations are I keep forging ahead and I don't look back! I don't see who are above me as God or in any way extremely special so that I won't lost my focus! I thank God all the times!

If you think Nigeria can not be great, that's your personal thinking and you can keep it to yourelf but as for me I don't know why?! I just believe it will be great and in my lifetime like I will be a great and chief great actor to the cause!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=kutashi post=94969322]

For you and your family because we will be at your mass grave to send you to hell! Were jatijati

You definitely won't be alive to withness my burial nor any of my family.lol
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Senatoraku: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
what is the need of announcing the date now, when the election will still be postponed by two or three weeks. idi ara Inec.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Maranzano(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
They should work on electoral reforms and stop boring us with election dates. Diaspora voting, electronic voting, early voting as the Americans ar doing are innovations they should be thinking about. We only think about election dates in this country and not what politicians do with the mandates given to them. I hope the country will survive till then for another election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Better keep your mouth shut

Why don't you come shut it.
Brainless mofos who think with their anus
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
marsman:

2023, there will be no You in Jesus name

God won't and senseless prayers. I prayed cause I want the best for everyone. I am sure he would ans mine.
Feel free to go hang yourself
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by drololaaof: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are you the owner of tomo? What will happened tomorrow you don't know
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Brunicekid(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:
Hmmmmnn...

God understands Nigeria better than we do!!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Sedonxavi: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Elvictor:

yen yen yen, SW and NC, AREWA REUPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

we are leaving this shit hole, boy. SS all hail Niger Delta Republic
keep deceiving yourselves when there still oil in Niger delta and you want Hausa/Fulani to leave the Oil for you. Forget it men
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by ogaemma: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

That is if only there will be a Nigeria by 2023.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brunicekid:
Hmmmmnn...

God understands Nigeria better than we do!!

Yes he does,he would also make the break up better
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Brunicekid(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Yes he does,he would also make the break up better
You are not God... It's God that will decide.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by mukthar2000(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thank u for the announcement Prof Mahmood
Yakubu, despite the fact that its u and ur selfish people that ring the election for BuBu to force him on Nigeria as President, I can see u Mahmood Yakubu too was very tired of his government that is why u quickly announced the presidential election date for him to get ready for is relocation from the villa

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by 35824L: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
The current INEC chairman must be replaced.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by macjireh: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zico5:
The problem we have in this country is poverty. If not there supposed not to be any election until this country is restructured or broken up. But will people be able to resist Tinubu and his APC cohorts funds. I pray this Endsars protest bring out something meaningful that will reposition this country. Enough is enough.
thank u...u just said my mind...

They should just restructure Nigeria into 6 regions..datz like breaking Nigeria into 6 countries.. No more agitation of marginalization.. Everybody will work to develop their state without FG hindrance...Every region will generate its revenue and only pay taxes to d federal government... Cut down d number of public positions at d federal level,,let more legislative work be done in d regions,,only senators will work at d federal level.. We currently run a system whereby all federal legislators are enjoying federal money even if their states are contributing little or nothing to our GDP...Dat system will ensure dat legislators will be paid based on d revenue its region generates and not just free money from FG coffers.. Datz d way forward..
By so doing,,corruption will be brought down to its bare minimum,, cuz u can't just hide in Abuja and be embezzling state funds,,ur people will be around to monitor wat u do,, there won't be Biafra agitation... All d Biafra states will form a region,,all Niger Delta States a region,, all middle belters,,SW,NW and NE to thy own tent.... D six geopolitical zones can be a region on its own..
D head of each region will be like a mini president,, he will have many governors under him which will actually be his Deputies,, each deputy will be d head of his state,,d house of rep we have now will be collapsed into d regions,, they will leave d federal level and work in their states or regions,, there will also be house of assembly members in d regions to provide adequate representation... D system will be such dat every nuke and cranny will have some form of representative somewhere so dat no one will cry marginalization.. Importation and exportation can be developed in each region because every region will have at least a seaport,,a refinery,,an international airport,,a regional power grid and so on...Dat way regions can learn from each other and develop,, we don't have to copy d western world because our fellow brothers are doing something we can relate with... Ds system will most likely be very effective if a lot of youths(25-40yrs) are brought in as either deputies, LG chairmen or vice chairmen and at oda lower levels to work with d elders..Every level of governance should have a youth working as an assistant...
Dat system if implemented will be fluid...May God give our leaders brain ���

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brunicekid:
You are not God... It's God that will decide.

Yeah bro
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by MaziOmenuko: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Even INEC is tired of this government and cant wait to conduct a fresh election.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by guychidile: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by jamiudinho(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:
lol hope is not d Jesus u called to break Nigeria during 2015 that u still dey call now
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
jamiudinho:

lol hope is not d Jesus u called to break Nigeria during 2015 that u still dey call now

Mr jamiu , don't let me reason you. I know you are probably a muslim.just Don't cause any religious shit,cause I know your likes.

72 virgins!!!!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Uchasa(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
We can't be under a Yoruba Leader
Yorubas voted against our Ijaw brother, GEJ, they have always been traitors right from time and we are not ready to have anything to do with such backward, unsophisticated,dirty and foolish cowards.
All Hail Niger Delta Republic
All Hail South South
Bleep Yorubas
Bleep Hausa and Fulanis
Bleep Igbos
Bleep Nigeria
Niger Delta for life!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by lildush(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
It should have been a day after new year.. I can't wait to c dis mother fucker.. go back home... Maybe to jail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.