Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos (107067 Views)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Seen, but you guys should wait let's finish with Endsars first please. One after the other

kiki....spread those buttchicks already joor....

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Seen, but you guys should wait let's finish with Endsars first please. One after the other
I'm not gay at all but I've got conscience and believe in common sense. If you've been around the world and you're sincere, you'll realize that nigerians are behind even intellect wise. I mean why honour thieves and lynch gays? It doesn't add up. Nigerians always think upside-down. So sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
I'm not gay at all but I've got conscience and believe in common sense. If you've been around the world and you're sincere, you'll realize that nigerians are behind even intellect wise. I mean why honour thieves and lynched gays? It doesn't add up. Nigerians always think upside-down. So sad

haha....closet gay....no sane nigerian would agree with anything gay....

5 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

haha....closet gay....no sane nigerian would agree with anything gay....
Who is this one who knows gays? It takes one to know one

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
Who is this one who knows gays? It takes one to know one

realy....??

then,why are you addin gay stuffs to something that is not about gays....??

i see you,well well....

6 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
I'm not gay at all but I've got conscience and believe in common sense. If you've been around the world and you're sincere, you'll realize that nigerians are behind even intellect wise. I mean why honour thieves and lynched gays? It doesn't add up. Nigerians always think upside-down. So sad

You're right but with the way I'm seeing these LGBT folks, they will be another nuisance in this country if given right to gay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

You're right but with the way I'm seeing these LGBT folks, they will be another nuisance in this country if given right to gay

it starts like this,a bit here a bit their,before you know you will have chaos....

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

realy....??

then,why are you addin gay stuffs to something that is not about gays....??

i see you,well well....
What are you saying or are you high? A post was created on why gays should protest during an "insecurity protest", and I commented stating without bias that truly they ought to cause they're being lynched to death. Which one be adding gay stuff again? No be "gay stuff" be the thread? And this one go talk say him be graduate now o. Unable to comprehend simple write up. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

it starts like this,a bit here a bit their,before you know you will have chaos....

They full Twitter, most of them are ugly modafuckers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

See, I have no problem with the government abolishing the marriage but killing them is a NO please. They offend no one. Let's be frank with ourselves

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
What are you saying or are you high? A post was created on why gays should protest during an "insecurity protest", and I commented stating without bias that truly they ought to cause they're being lynched to death. Which one be adding gay stuff again? No be "gay stuff" be the thread? And this one go talk say him be graduate now o. Unable to comprehend simple write up. Chai

look,you dont suppose to admire another mans arse to start with....

if you wan go international,thats what you will become....

next is legalise sex with animals....why stop with gays....??

7 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

They full Twitter, most of them are ugly modafuckers

hmmm....sars is disbanded already....any people still prostestin should be identified very well....
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
See, I have no problem with the government abolishing the marriage but killing them is a NO please. They offend no one. Let's be frank with ourselves

I still don't believe anyone is Killing any gay person, the thread you shared to me was just an attack which can happen to anyone. We see gay as abomination in this part of the world and remember this is proscribed and someone has the boldness to practice it in Public reason for him getting attacked. Same way thief is a crime is the same way gay is a crime here because it's against our constitution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

look,you dont suppose to admire another mans arse to start with....

if you wan go international,thats what you will become....

next is legalise sex with animals....why stop with gays....??
What is this one saying? Is it your dog you would hand over for sex? What are you saying? "I" am not saying they should legalize their marriage. NO! I'm saying they have the right to protest because they're being lynched to death which invariably means they are insecured too. So kilode? Once you are logical in this country, People hate you and call you names. Are you a graduate at all or you can't comprehend what was written? Why must you read unnecessary meaning to everything? Must one be gay to be logical? Little wonder, it is said that most homophobic people are gays themselves struggling and resisting "temptation". I have no problem with that neither do I have problem with gays. I mustn't belong to a group before I support them. It's called being unbiased and logical. GET THAT!

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
What is this one saying? Is it your dog you would hand over for sex? What are you saying? "I" am not saying they should legalize their marriage. NO! I'm saying they have the right to protest because they're being lynched to death which invariably means they are insecured too. So kilode? Once you are logical in this country, People hate you and call you names. Are you a graduate at all or you can't comprehend what was written? Why must you read unnecessary meaning to everything? Must one be gay to be logical? Little wonder, it is said that most homophobic people are gays themselves struggling and resisting "temptation". I have no problem with that neither do I have problem with gays. I mustn't belong to a group before I support them. It's called being unbiased and logical.

rights my foot....our cultures doesnt tolerate gays....

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

I still don't believe anyone is Killing any gay person, the thread you shared to me was just an attack which can happen to anyone. We see gay as abomination in this part of the world and remember this is proscribed and someone has the boldness to practice it in Public reason for him getting attacked. Same way thief is a crime is the same way gay is a crime here because it's against our constitution.

How can gay be a crime? What 2 people do in their rooms? Not as if they raped anyone. More like saying holding an iPhone is a crime. If you reason this way and we are to go by every law, then SWAT should never be scrapped as it was the law that created it. But if SWAT (which poses a danger to human lives) should be scrapped, then the gay law (which is inhumane and encourages threats to human lives) should be scrapped and the intolerance (lynching and killings) should be dealt with. You want to change the law? Let it be fair. Security for all! See, from what you're saying it means SARS should not have been scrapped then

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

So also the law upholds SWAT. So also the law doesn't permit Yahoo (even though #Endsars is not about Yahoo but a lot of Yahoo guys are seeing this as an advantage).
These ladies are right! They hurt no one. They ought to protest or no protest. Security for all
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
How can gay be a crime? What 2 people do in their rooms? Not as if they raped anyone. More like saying holding an iPhone is a crime. If you reason this way and we are to go by every law, then SWAT should never be scrapped as it was the law that created it. But if SWAT (which poses a danger to human lives) should be scrapped, then the gay law (which is inhumane and encourages threats to human lives) should be scrapped and the intolerance (lynching and killings) should be dealt with. You want to change the law? Let it be fair. Security for all! See, from what you're saying it means SARS should not have been scrapped then

How many African countries have legalized gay

4 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

Eggzactly cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Organize yours dont hijack this one. Funny people

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

How many African countries have legalized gay
And how many African countries criminalize gays? less than 4. Do you even know African countries?
If Dem dey call developed and prosperous nations, you go dey call African nations? Wetin you dey talk? Why can't you call prosperous nations? You dey call African Nations wey dey backwards and still dey collect aids? Pitiable! No wonder Africans in Africa are not moving forward. Emulate great nations. Even china did so. (Mind you they don't criminalize gays but the marriage is not recognized). Follow better people ways

4 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
And how many African countries criminalize gays? less than 4. Do you even know African countries?
If Dem dey call developed and prosperous nations, you go dey call African nations? Wetin you dey talk? Why can't you call prosperous nations? You dey call African Nations wey dey backwards and still dey collect aids? Pitiable! No wonder Africans in Africa are not moving forward. Emulate great nations. Even china did so. (Mind you they don't criminalize gays but the marriage is not recognized). Follow better people ways

Oga we are Africans and gay shit ain't our thing

Carry your gay advocate out of my thread, if they want to protest, let them wait till we finish our own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
ednut1:
Organized yours dont hijack this one. Funny people

That's the truth, they should protest like every Nigerians and not for their selfish interests

6 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Oga we are Africans and gay shit ain't our thing

Carry your gay advocate out of my thread, if they want to protest, let them wait till we finish our own
Which thread? You get thread? No needle Ni. It must be finished together. Nobody will wait for another. Security for all
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
Which thread? You get thread? No needle Ni. It must be finished together. Nobody will wait for another. Security for all

Then why are you denying your sexual orientation at the first place if you ain't ashame of being gay cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Then why are you denying your sexual orientation at the first place if you ain't ashame of being gay cheesy
Guy! This is a faceless forum. Who I want dey shame of? Na wa to you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
Guy! This is a faceless forum. Who I want dey shame of? Na wa to you o

Then STFU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Then STFU
Hahaha grin Come shut me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
Hahaha grin Come shut me!

Yeah I have to tell you that because you're defending what you can't defend, forget all this developed countries shit you guys always come up with, baba we are Africans and that's says a lot about us Incase you don't Know.

Gay ain't our thing EOD

4 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Yeah I have to tell you that because you're defending what you can't defend, forget all this developed countries shit you guys always come up with, baba we are Africans and that's says a lot about us Incase you don't Know.

Gay ain't our thing EOD
You obviously aren't exposed to history and literature. I'm tired of giving you links cause Google is your friend. You can do that! Gay is more of an African thing than it is European. Again Google is your friend.
Africans became homophobic immediately after the coming of the Europeans with their Religion. Google again is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Powerfly(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Op ndi ara ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001 I see you are not well learned as regards your Society. You mean I had to give you the link to prove that gays are being killed in Nigeria? What part of the world do you live in? Or are you just having access to the internet or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.