Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos (107082 Views)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by pelumi67(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Amara The Lesbian Joins EndSARS Protests

This country is really funny, in the midst of a very crucial time like this where well meaning Nigerians are fighting for the future of this country. Some people that called themselves LGBT community are also trying to take advantage of it by protesting for LGBT rights.

Though I'm not against them fighting for their rights but why must it be now we are fighting for something more important and will benefit the country at large and not for one selfish people's right to sex.

https://twitter.com/the_amarion?s=09

Where r d gays
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Gaylord, I hail thee!!!

Abeg carry una wahala dey go.

I no get una time now.

Gay or straight, we are all fighting for the same cause. #EndSars
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by smile11s(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
I support!

Gay is not a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
marsman:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK HHHHHOOOOOMMMMOOOOSSSS

is that loud enough ode.

Omo ale. I hope you didn't join them to protest? Because if you did, then you're the worst kind of being ever

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:

There you go. So easy
https://www.nairaland.com/2986626/gay-man-caught-ondo-dies
You provided one link. You were meant to provide a pageful. Because that's what you implied. Mr. Woke.
And this was 2016. 4 years ago. Very common indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by michoim(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shameless!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by somtoto(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Yes they are selfish, why not come out since to protest for their rights, or at least wait till we are through with Endsars protest. Why must it be now
This people are nuisance, if you allow them to practice this their so called LGBT rights, they will like to smear it on our faces.
Talking about lynching them, how many of them have you seen being lynched, murdered or imprisoned before
You can tell me about the discrimination and I will totally agree with you but not nobody is being hurt because he/she is a gay, Nigerians don't even have their time.
is this guy in Nigeria.there are one of the worst hit in this sars saga.so they are free to speak their mind

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by simplesearch: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
People protesting for a working country while this unserious element are seeking for the approval of some selfish sexual lifestyle that is detrimental to social order.
Seems queer people are actually weird in all matters of existence, they should continue their shameful act in the secret.
Anyone promoting this should be sent out of the protest ground with immediate effect!

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by urchcoded(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Yes they are selfish, why not come out since to protest for their rights, or at least wait till we are through with Endsars protest. Why must it be now
This people are nuisance, if you allow them to practice this their so called LGBT rights, they will like to smear it on our faces.
Talking about lynching them, how many of them have you seen being lynched, murdered or imprisoned before
You can tell me about the discrimination and I will totally agree with you but not nobody is being hurt because he/she is a gay, Nigerians don't even have their time.
not true, they are lynched all the time,2 gays where lynched yesterday by youths in my neighborhood. Another guy that spoke against the barbaric act was lynched too, we need to be civilized in this country. We still behave like cavemen. I don't support this people to hijack END SARS protest sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Biodun556(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
crackhaus:
I believe it's about time the conveners of the protests make public a clear agenda as to the exact purpose of the continued protests at this point.

By the time various groups/sects start using the cover of the protest to air their own grievances, what we will have is simply going to be nothing but anarchy.

The government should dialogue and negotiate, but who are the specific people to represent the youths in this dialogue and negotiations.
Who exactly are those in charge of the protests at this point?

For a movement to truly succeed, there has to be a united voice singing a united tune to effect a united purpose.

If we're going to do something, be it protests or revolution, at least we must do it right.

Too many moving parts will inadvertently make everything seem like needless troublemaking.

Truth

My worry is those people will deploy soldiers soon
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by marsman: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Omo ale. I hope you didn't join them to protest? Because if you did, then you're the worst kind of being ever
Oloriburuku, i am a proud protester. Those olosho people should count them selves lucky they didn't see me, na hand dem for use pack there homo teeth home. Once again f.uck homos

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:
These people should just wait a little.

After SARS is ended in totality, then we can come together to end all these Lesbians and Gays in totality. grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
Why did the moderator change the title of the thread? Now it makes no sense. Other users should have attacked OP’s bigoted point of view.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by AuthentikMan(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Seen, but you guys should wait let's finish with Endsars first please. One after the other
[url]
Finnese001:

Seen, but you guys should wait let's finish with Endsars first please. One after the other
[/url]
Finnese001:

they can protest at anytime,

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
LMAO you see your double standards? Everyone who isn't a criminal deserves to protest against SARS oppression and profiling. Abi, is it only yahoo boys and runs girls you feel deserve protection?

Yes they can protest but as a normal Nigeria and for the interest of Nigerians at large and not for their selfish interests

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
True revolution does not have leaders, there cant be leaders in this kind of thing....its a nationwide thing bro.

It may likely turn into revolution....the IGP made a very strategic mistake to announce almost simultaneously SWAT unit in place of SARS.

I dont know what's wrong with these people with cows been in leadership positions.

For Nigeria to survive, old men should hands off from leadership positions, soon time will come for that, all old men MUST hands off from politics if Nigeria is to survive.

crackhaus:
I believe it's about time the conveners of the protests make public a clear agenda as to the exact purpose of the continued protests at this point.

By the time various groups/sects start using the cover of the protest to air their own grievances, what we will have is simply going to be nothing but anarchy.

The government should dialogue and negotiate, but who are the specific people to represent the youths in this dialogue and negotiations.
Who exactly are those in charge of the protests at this point?

For a movement to truly succeed, there has to be a united voice singing a united tune to effect a united purpose.

If we're going to do something, be it protests or revolution, at least we must do it right.

Too many moving parts will inadvertently make everything seem like needless troublemaking.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by wonder233: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
There is no selfish interest here. They've also been harassed by SARS. You can't come here and say who and who should not protest.
Finnese001:

Yes they can protest but as a normal Nigeria and for the interest of Nigerians at large and not for their selfish interests
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

After gays gain freedom in Nigeria, what will you gain? Why is that your only agenda?
Where were they , there lgbtq+, lynched like the pepper and goat thieves who you refuse to speak up for? Be honest. No such ever happened. It's men like yourself who support lesbianism. You're just looking for how to support your orientation. There is something you stand to gain from this, and it must be that you want to practice freely. Fine, but don't act like they are killed every 5s. Minority, less than 5% of the population are gay, but you're making more noise than the majority.

Nobody was talking about gays until they carried themselves to the protest, in their usual attention seeking manner.

Thank you, abeg na which drink you dey like cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
mrfidel:
May God heal the gays and lesbians.

Amen���
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by wonder233: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hypocrite. So it's only your yahoo boys that deserve protection from SARS abi?
simplesearch:

People protesting for a working country while this unserious element are seeking for the approval of some selfish sexual lifestyle that is detrimental to social order.
Seems queer people are actually weird in all matters of existence, they should continue their shameful act in the secret.
Anyone promoting this should be sent out of the protest ground with immediate effect!
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by uptimum123(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
smile11s:
I support!

Gay is not a crime

Then leave the country for us

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
somtoto:
is this guy in Nigeria.there are one of the worst hit in this sars saga.so they are free to speak their mind

But they were Proscribed, what do you have to say about that

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by uptimum123(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
There is no selfish interest here. They've also been harassed by SARS. You can't come here and say who and who should not protest.

They can be harassed as long as their lesbianism is not accepted here

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
simplesearch:

They are very selfish, if you allow these people to practice this their so called lifestyle, they will be nuisance to our society

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by frowland(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ikea81:
Throw these people out..I think they already did in Abuja. If they want to protest for their rights they can, this is not a gay right, it's about good governance. Rubbish

Lol, Gay Rights is also part of good governance. If we ask for freedom & rights, then we have to expect everyone who's kind of rights have been oppressed to start popping out of the woodworks.

4 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:

Are we protesting #endsars or #lgbt

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rubbish. Riding on the wings of genuine protests to express your sexuality. Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Roozzaay(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Davash222:
Let's end SARS first!

An enemy of my enemy is my friend, at least for now.
I get the gist cheesy
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Roozzaay(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Op where are the Lesbian? Don't tell me that guy on skin is a girl.....may the gods forbid

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by wonder233: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
They say they are also being harassed by SARS na
Finnese001:

Are we protesting #endsars or #lgbt
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Ferdinandu(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Amara The Lesbian Joins EndSARS Protests

This country is really funny, in the midst of a very crucial time like this where well meaning Nigerians are fighting for the future of this country. Some people that called themselves LGBT community are also trying to take advantage of it by protesting for LGBT rights.

Though I'm not against them fighting for their rights but why must it be now we are fighting for something more important and will benefit the country at large and not for one selfish people's right to sex.

https://twitter.com/the_amarion?s=09
You are annoyed that you are being profiled for an expensive Gadgets and cars you have the right to posses but you don't understand why your neighbour is annoyed that she is been profiled for her sexual orientation. My friend you don't have the moral right to protest SARS brutality so go inside your house and cover your head in Shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Roozzaay:
Op where are the Lesbian? Don't tell me that guy on skin is a girl.....may the gods forbid

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.