Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos (107065 Views)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by chinedumoooo: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where those thugs......
This is the exact time to attack these abnormal beings.
The government should arrest these disgusting and God forbid abnormalities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by AududuNine11: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
NaijirianKing:
So at a time when we want to secure our lives, and force accountable government, people can only think of using their sexual organs on the same gender as their biggest issue? .... Their lives must be great since this is their biggest concern....

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Ayohbk(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Yes they are selfish, why not come out since to protest for their rights, or at least wait till we are through with Endsars protest. Why must it be now
This people are nuisance, if you allow them to practice this their so called LGBT rights, they will like to smear it on our faces.
Talking about lynching them, how many of them have you seen being lynched, murdered or imprisoned before
You can tell me about the discrimination and I will totally agree with you but not nobody is being hurt because he/she is a gay, Nigerians don't even have their time.

Hahaha.... Nigerians don't have their time? But look at how angry you are just because they come out to state that they want to be treated like everyone else. BTW..... You must be living under a rock to say that LGBT community members are not being molested, tortured, abused and killed without care in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Ayohbk(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

You're right but with the way I'm seeing these LGBT folks, they will be another nuisance in this country if given right to gay

Can you mention a country in the world where gays are given equal rights and they are being a nuisance there?
SMH.......ignorance is bliss

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ayohbk:

Can you mention a country in the world where gays are given equal rights and they are being a nuisance there?
SMH.......ignorance is bliss

Me and you know say our thing dey always different from others

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by justli: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
sbaks:
Selfish? They're quite right to protest because they are at risk of insecurity too. In fact the best time for them to protest.
The marriage can be banned but the imprisonment and murder/lynching must stop please. No civilized country does this.
Nigeria's still backwards (infrastructure and intellect wise). So long they do it within the confines of their homes and hurt no one in the act, please they are free. Imagine a country where Yahoo boys and kidnappers are hallowed but gays lynched. SMH. They're free to. It's a life threatening matter too. The country in it's entirety needs restructuring and civilism too

And where and where were gay lesbians mobbed in Nigeria?
We see full blown gays everyday in Abuja, everybody minds their business... Bobrisky and co enjoy celebrating level game in the same country... We don't accept gay as a way of life in our culture for obvious reasons,
But whatever people do behind closed doors have never been an issue in this country...
So, my point is, one of the positives this country still maintain is the level of freedom it's citizens enjoy ...

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
One way or the other SARS must have harassed them. Before people pick up placards to protest against them, you don't know there are a general menace?
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Yes they are selfish, why not come out since to protest for their rights, or at least wait till we are through with Endsars protest. Why must it be now
This people are nuisance, if you allow them to practice this their so called LGBT rights, they will like to smear it on our faces.
Talking about lynching them, how many of them have you seen being lynched, murdered or imprisoned before
You can tell me about the discrimination and I will totally agree with you but not nobody is being hurt because he/she is a gay, Nigerians don't even have their time.

LGBT community are lynched for being gay. Don't act oblivious, get a book and open your eyes.

When sars attacks them, they attack them on the basics of being gay so it's in their right to fight their oppressor. At this point, you and other homophobes here are not different from sars and you deserve the sars.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
makydebbie:

LGBT community are lynched for being gay. Don't act oblivious, get a book and open your eyes.

When sars attacks them, they attack them on the basics of being gay so it's in their right to fight their oppressor. At this point, you and other homophobes here are not different from sars and you deserve the sars.

Sars is not oppressing them, FG is their oppressor

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
They say they are also being harassed by SARS na

Sars were right by harassing them because they are proscribed by the FG

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Armanipounds: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
They have the right to protest because they are also victims of police brutality........even though the LGBTQ is Criminalized in Nigeria. You are protesting police brutality and you don't want some other fellow groups to protest also for their right! selfish people....... I think this protest has been hijacked by some persons with surreptitious plans, the military should be drafted to douse tension.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by DonBenny77(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Davash222:
Let's end SARS first!

An enemy of my enemy is my friend, at least for now.
You spoke my mind
grin
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by opey112(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Awon oloriburuku
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
marsman:

Oloriburuku, i am a proud protester. Those olosho people should count them selves lucky they didn't see me, na hand dem for use pack there homo teeth home. Once again f.uck homos

Aaaaaah Ori e Daru baje baje. Where your location? If I nor go commot ya teeth. Eran sad

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by k2money(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ikea81:
Throw these people out..I think they already did in Abuja. If they want to protest for their rights they can, this is not a gay right, it's about good governance. Rubbish
Why? This is the problem we are facing in Africa. Must everybody be in line with yiu?. Being a lesbian does not mean she's not a better person than you the religionist.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Thank you, abeg na which drink you dey like cheesy

cheesy

Just make sure the bottle is sweating, even if it's a Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
everyone dey for road!! Society is comprised of all of us, tall/small, hetero/ homo....live and let live

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by marsman: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Aaaaaah Ori e Daru baje baje. Where your location? If I nor go commot ya teeth. Eran sad
Werey, koni dafun éé ati awón to ni éé. If dem born you well come to Uselu, if you go home complete, my name no be Samson.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by wonder233: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow!!! Is internet fraud not also proscribed?
Finnese001:

Sars were right by harassing them because they are proscribed by the FG
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy

Just make sure the bottle is sweating, even if it's a Pepsi.

You deserve it bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by MrCork: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Amara The Lesbian Joins EndSARS Protests

This country is really funny, in the midst of a very crucial time like this where well meaning Nigerians are fighting for the future of this country. Some people that called themselves LGBT community are also trying to take advantage of it by protesting for LGBT rights.

Though I'm not against them fighting for their rights but why must it be now we are fighting for something more important and will benefit the country at large and not for one selfish people's right to sex.

https://twitter.com/the_amarion?s=09

:
Is that Airminem from nairaland ..the manly lady in black? ... kaiiii... exactly wot i tot..I new it! (Shame) angry

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
urchcoded:
not true, they are lynched all the time,2 gays where lynched yesterday by youths in my neighborhood. Another guy that spoke against the barbaric act was lynched too, we need to be civilized in this country. We still behave like cavemen. I don't support this people to hijack END SARS protest sha
lynched as in killed or just beaten?

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by airminem(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrCork:

:
Is that Airminem from nairaland ..the manly lady in black? ... kaiiii... exactly wot i tot..I new it! (Shame) angry
u better watch the way you are mentioning . . . Talking talking talking tout MrCork
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
I cannot talk again
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Look wat d cat drag in
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
I see some studs or butuches there. If you know you know!
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by MrCork: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
airminem:
u better watch the way you are mentioning . . . Talking talking talking tout MrCork

slow down baby I love lessssbian. I love the idea of eating pop corn & watching 2 womens fighting wrestling...like watching u & BKsoul kissing...anyways be nice. Ladies dont swaaar smiley
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by FuckHomophobes: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
marsman:

Werey, koni dafun éé ati awón to ni éé. If dem born you well come too Uselu, if you go home complete, my name no be Samson.

Ka dafun e. Iwo Omo ti iya bi ti baba Ko. Oni ku re. Ado n gba ado mi. Beeni, Mo wi be fun o. Mark this you this ungrateful bitch. angry angry
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by CavemanDefuturo: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by NybenSBF101(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
This will turn people off. Buhari should uphold their 14 years imprisonment and also end Sars and corruption

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't provoke God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.