Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos (107080 Views)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Why not choose straight too tongue

Why do you choose to bend in the first place
No one chooses their sexuality in the first place man. If there were a pill to make gay people straight, they would've taken it
Have you ever asked yourself why on earth will someone choose to be gay when they know the complications that come with it?

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sarang:
I can’t believe I have been wasting my sleep tweeting #endsars relentless for the sake of this homophobic mofos!

Hate kill all of you there!
Nonsense and crap!

Who is this one supporting unnatural things

So in your mind you look sane by staying to support homosexuality

And so what ? If someone don't like gay people around them ..

That how sane people behave ok

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
sbaks:

Go jor. Watch how this protest will scatter because una no get sense.
Everybody wants equal treatment including you that wants to be treated well by SARS. You can't be selfish here. Your posts I swear will make a lot of people back out of the protests because you are so insensitive. I wish you never posted it.
You go shock the closet gays wey dey for that protest (That's if you aren't one sef). If you agree to these terms in formality, I swear that change would come. But people like you will scatter everything. You guys aren't wise. Obama would have lost in 2012 if he hadn't use that "freedom" factor. Even Trump is only canvassing for law and order but not even touching the freedom factor hence gays are supporting him too. Una mumu I swear. Just watch as your posts go discourage people (or you think people don't read?). A lot of people who liked your posts are gays struggling with their sexuality too. But let a policy like this come to light, they'll fight with all their lives cause they want freedom. You're so not wise.
BTW, why are you disturbed about this? Or is there something you are not telling us? Are you struggling with something? Are you gay? *whispers it*

You are a psycho indeed someone does not like gay people and how these stupid lesbian are hijacking the protest and you are here writing jargons

Oga Gay dectector ⚡ why are you forcing your gayism on someone

You guys and this your homosexuality acts should better enjoy yourself in your room and stop using it to worry major issues of what we need in the nation .

The lesbain lady messup up holding a placard about gay right when it's not a protest about it

That is why I said many of them are psychos they don't reason before they act always playing victim everytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Sarang(f): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
poweredcom:

Who is this one supporting unnatural things

So in your mind you look sane by staying to support homosexuality

And so what ? If someone don't like gay people around them ..

That how sane people behave ok

Sanity ko senility ni
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by urchcoded(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Durentt:
lynched as in killed or just beaten?
sorry. I used a wrong word. They were beating
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sarang:

Sanity ko senility ni

Madam gay, abeg go and sleep Biko, you guys are nuisance to the society at Large. I have said it before, if govt mistakenly legalize gay, you guys will smear it on our faces.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
poweredcom:

You are a psycho indeed someone does not like gay people and how these stupid lesbian are hijacking the protest and you are here writing jargons

Oga Gay dectector ⚡ why are you forcing your gayism on someone

You guys and this your homosexuality acts should better enjoy yourself in your room and stop using it to worry major issues of what we need in the nation .

The lesbain lady messup up holding a placard about gay right when it's not a protest about it

That is why I said many of them are psychos they don't reason before they act always playing victim everytime

That useless ugly modafucker called Amara, even if she is straight, no man in his right sense will take her as a wife reason why she is deceiving others with her yeye lesbianism. Must someone be ugly to become lesbian. Frustrated mofos

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Finnese001:

That useless ugly modafucker called Amara, even if she is straight, no man in his right sense will take her as a wife reason why she is deceiving others with her yeye lesbianism. Must someone be ugly to become lesbian. Frustrated mofos

Don't mind them ..they are senseless ...the youth are fighting for good governance and they are there showing the nation that they are gay

If I were on that protest ground I will tear their placard and start a drama there

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Finnese001: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
poweredcom:

Don't mind them ..they are senseless ...the youth are fighting for good governance and they are there showing the nation that they are gay

If I were on that protest ground I will tear their placard and start a drama there

Trust our youth nah, they change am for her, she use vex go home. Can you imagine the height of selfishness

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Now we are crazy grin . Well you have only one choice. Love everyone as you would yourself.
i don't really hate hate anyone but im not in support of this craziness

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Uzomaglovani: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ikea81:
Throw these people out..I think they already did in Abuja. If they want to protest for their rights they can, this is not a gay right, it's about good governance. Rubbish
you r very correct useless people dey want to spoil dis movement so dis yeye government will think Nigeria youth r not responsible mtcheww too bad

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Palehair:

No one chooses their sexuality in the first place man. If there were a pill to make gay people straight, they would've taken it
Have you ever asked yourself why on earth will someone choose to be gay when they know the complications that come with it?
research have show that ones environment in his or her childhood determines his or her sexuality nobody i repeat no body is born gay
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
research have show that ones environment in his or her childhood determines his or her sexuality nobody i repeat no body is born gay
Do you really understand the concept of "born this way"?
No one is born gay or straight, we are born asexual but as we grow, different factors influences how you birth yourself... Environment being one of the essentials, the problem is people making a fuss out of it. Sexuality is crude and fluid at the same time, its not as black and white as many think
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Palehair:

Do you really understand the concept of "born this way"?
No one is born gay or straight, we are born asexual but as we grow, different factors influences how you birth yourself... Environment being one of the essentials, the problem is people making a fuss out of it. Sexuality is crude and fluid at the same time, its not as black and white as many think
you just repeated what i said... And please can you enlighten me on what you mean by the concept of "born this way"

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sarang:

That thunda faya your nyash there
Aturu
Thunder fire your nyash and the finger wey you dey type with. Anulo

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
you just repeated what i said... And please can you enlighten me on what you mean by the concept of "born this way"
I didn't disagree with your theory as it's a known fact for all sexuality spectrum
I explained the "born this way" concept already. Google is free for more extensive research
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Palehair:

Homosexuality is a psychological disorder. Go to YouTube and see so many people who have been delivered and broken Free from it the moment they recognised it as a problem and not a choice

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Pancakeey(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
These LGTV guys need to rest.

I’m honestly not against queer and lesbians like it doesn’t affect me. But LGTV guys always want to force their opinions on straight people

Plus this is an #ENDSARS protest and that’s the only agenda that should agend.

Before this protest this guys never came out to protest that their lives matter and again let’s remember LGTV is a crime in Nigeria

14 years of imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Pancakeey(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Homosexuality is a psychological disorder. Go to YouTube and see so many people who have been delivered and broken Free from it the moment they recognised it as a problem and not a choice

Honestly, it used to be a psychological disorder but since the WHO declared it as normal it wasn’t seen as a disorder anymore.

Let people do what they want given it doesn’t affect you

I just feel this a wrong time for this LGTV guys to protest

Nigeria is against it

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Pancakeey(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Thunder fire your nyash and the finger wey you dey type with. Anulo
Hahahaha grin grin grin
I’m here for the violence
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Honestly, it used to be a psychological disorder but since the WHO declared it as normal it wasn’t seen as a disorder anymore.

Let people do what they want given it doesn’t affect you

I just feel this a wrong time for this LGTV guys to protest

Nigeria is against it

The WHO declaring it as normal doesn't make it normal. They have a satanic agenda, i will not trust anything coming from WHO. Including their so called RNA vaccines that can manipulate human DNA

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Palehair:

I didn't disagree with your theory as it's a known fact for all sexuality spectrum
I explained the "born this way" concept already. Google is free for more extensive research
you said no one chooses to be gay but its actually a choice if you go for therapy from a religious expert when you notice you are in denial or you talk about it with sensible people you will snap out of it but if you remain in your "shell" you will slowly become one "Sexuality" is just like a basic habit like eating

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
you said no one chooses to be gay but its actually a choice if you go for therapy from a religious expert when you notice you are in denial or you talk about it with sensible people you will snap out of it but if you remain in your "shell" you will slowly become one "Sexuality" is just like a basic habit like eating
Conversion therapy by the so-called religious experts doesn't work, I've seen and lived it and it's physical, mental and emotional torture and abuse. Also, we are talking about innate biology at play not religion, everything doesn't have a God factor. At the end of the day, you are free to be homophobic but don't use your religion as a basis to harm or discredit one's sexuality without proper research but a book that's been edited a lot of times
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Palehair:

Conversion therapy by the so-called religious experts doesn't work, I've seen and lived it and it's physical, mental and emotional torture and abuse. Also, we are talking about innate biology at play not religion, everything doesn't have a God factor. At the end of the day, you are free to be homophobic but don't use your religion as a basis to harm or discredit one's sexuality without proper research but a book that's been edited a lot of times

Then honestly speaking who ever you meet wasn't an expert or perhaps was a self proclaimed expert

I never used religion to harm you i am only adviced to seek therapy from a professional who has a religious background not a pastor or an iman as the mistake most people make thank you

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

Then honestly speaking who ever you meet wasn't an expert or perhaps was a self proclaimed expert

I never used religion to harm you i am only adviced to seek therapy from a professional who has a religious background not a pastor or an iman as the mistake most people make thank you
At the end of the day, your argument is based on a religious blueprint. I was thrown into conversion therapy by the people I trusted and trust me when I tell you it's hell , you are not queer and will never be one so you can't understand.
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Palehair:

At the end of the day, your argument is based on a religious blueprint. I was thrown into conversion therapy by the people I trusted and trust me when I tell you it's hell , you are not queer and will never be one so you can't understand.
You seem not to understand me but honestly i feel sorry for you because i understand what happens if you visit a poor therapist or a self proclaimed expert on psychological issues it becomes worst please when next you visit a therapist make sure he/she is certified and has results not someone who your friends or family prescribes to you

God bless

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by dederocs(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2020
All these ones na olosho na grin

Abeg we are fighting for something serious, we are fighting for something weightier, not your personal sexual orientation. Selfish loose people, una need discipline, to correct this psycological anomaly. We have our ways of life, promoting homosexuality in Africa is wrong, it is a war against our way of life. Children learn what they see, they practice what parents encourage and allow, children need discipline, otherwise they go loose, encouraging homosexuals will open up our kids to this sick way of living. Keep your sexual life in the closeth, no one cares.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Palehair: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

You seem not to understand me but honestly i feel sorry for you because i understand what happens if you visit a poor therapist or a self proclaimed expert on psychological issues it becomes worst please when next you visit a therapist make sure he/she is certified and has results not someone who your friends or family prescribes to you

God bless
It just shows that all my past convos have been rendered to moot. From a religious standpoint to a psychological one, can you see how your point sways without meeting the top tier(biology)? T'was nice speaking with you though, have a good one
Re: Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos by Ikea81: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
tianshie:

You're an uncouth buffoon. Queer people are humans like you.

Gay Lord Fucker. Don't worry in the new Nigeria we are fighting for, there will be more freedom and right for mad people like you to even shove an Abuja sized yam into to anal gutter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.