Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters (25244 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by sammysneh(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
So who sent these guys,Its just a peaceful protest for crying out loud

May God punish all those sponsoring thugs to injury or kill the protesters
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Abusadiq01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
"Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has denied reports that he sponsored some thugs to disrupt the peaceful protests by #EndSARS protesters in Alausa, the state capital."

When did 'Alausa' became Lagos State Capital?

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by ridwanlawal: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mr. governor, now that that you are at NAIRALAND COURT, to defend your self before his LORDSHIP RIGHTEOUSNESS89, please soro soke baba werey
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Eriokanmi: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
But dem drive your motor come attack people.

Where you park your motor and how you want take defend this one before the court of public opinion and human rights?

Lame attempt my guy.
Don't mind the puppet. He lies a lot. The man who clImed he spent btw 100k and 1m naira treating just one covid-19 parent daily. 2023 would be end of the political career of most of them
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by 6digitscomrade: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Gentleguy01: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Watch, share, like and subscribe
Subscription is free!!!
DAVIDO-FEM video (lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRtlyD3v5Dk
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
But dem drive your motor come attack people.

Where you park your motor and how you want take defend this one before the court of public opinion and human rights?

Lame attempt my guy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by 6digitscomrade: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abusadiq01:
"Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has denied reports that he sponsored some thugs to disrupt the peaceful protests by #EndSARS protesters in Alausa, the state capital."

When did 'Alausa' became Lagos State Capital?
dat is the actual headquarters for the orchestration of the heist on the state’s treasury..before proceeding to where u might never know..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:
This is the most useless Governor in the history of Lagos State.

This protesters are breaking laws. They are hindering the movement of law abiding citizens and he still has the gut to pamper them.

He's deliberately fuelling the protest.

He is just trying to be civil... I blame Baba Buhari

This charade needs to be stopped

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by obontami: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
inoki247:
I no understand the story sef aw e take know the mind of the People in the Bus this SanwoOlu dey suspicious...

He said they felt endangered, rush out from the bus,
"They returned to continue their journey after the charging crowd had left.

That line sound fishy to me too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by IjebuWarrior: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
bolaayenimo:
MC oluomo should be arrested

I swear! The guy's U.S citizenship should even be revoked! This is getting too much for real. He causes and stirs chaos here in Nigeria and runs away to the U.S whenever things get out of hands. The U.S gov't should be notified of this guy. He's a naturalized citizen which is subject to revocation with these sort of behaviors. angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by luvmijeje(f): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

#EndProtestNow

This is not being Civil. He's passing a message to them that they should continue being lawless. What right do this youth have to hinder other's people right to movement?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Release detained victims of SARS stupidity

But sanwo olu this story na mad oooo.

Passengers feel endangered came down prepared with arm weapons, what qualifies them to be gentlemen passengers.

If they feel endangered why don't they wait for the right authorities to help them.
When is it that the owner of bus conveying them should be responsible for passengers safety but your lie is blunt.

Meanwhile na agbero passengers.
Rubbish

Looking for comfortable modern apartment to rent at umunze, orumba south local government area, anambra state
Contact me
Check my signature
So BRT now carries armed people. This is like 1+1 = 11 Mr governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
The one that shocked me most was that police were dere looking at those thugs jumping down from the lagos state brt bus and they did nothing about it.. cry cry...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by BruncleZuma: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Nwaide01: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
They don de deny who sent those tugs then?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by ceejay80s(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

I am beginnig to think that some politicians are trying to set him up.
Only a discernible person will know the reason why BRT was used.It smells set-up.
That's why I love American, its easy to solve this mystery, the bus has sa plate number, when u find the bus, u find the driver and he will tell u how the boarded his bus with weapons, cutlass etc , then he will tell u who paid him to take them to that location after he was paid

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by isaacoreoluwa(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Why do we always think every first release by online/TV/Newspaper etc publications are true. That bus wasn't charted by the thugs and the bus company quoted has stopped running AC after Covid-19 Lockdown if you are a commuter.

Nigeria situations in all spheres of life & living are bad & worrisome but we youths shouldn't allow the unrepentant wicked play with our resolve & values to enshrine a Country we can call our own.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

I am beginnig to think that some politicians are trying to set him up.
Only a discernible person will know the reason why BRT was used.It smells set-up.

how then did d commissioner of information for lagos state arrive at this conclusion:

"The bus in question was on its normal operation when it ran into a group of protesters. The passengers, who felt endangered, rushed out of the bus."
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
isaacoreoluwa:
Why do we always think every first release by online/TV/Newspaper etc publications are true. That bus wasn't charted by the thugs and the bus company quoted has stopped running AC after Covid-19 Lockdown if you are a commuter.

Nigeria situations in all spheres of life & living are bad & worrisome but we youths shouldn't allow the unrepentant wicked play with our resolve & values to enshrine a Country we can call our own.

But d commissioner of information has a different story:

"The bus in question was on its normal operation when it ran into a group of protesters. The passengers, who felt endangered, rushed out of the bus."
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by densiks: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is why leaders should emerge by the people’s choice not by some questionable process spearheaded by a certain overbearing godfather who doesn’t understand the dynamics of time.

Sanwo-Olu no matter his good intentions has a serious acceptability problem and may never win the genuine respect or support of majority of lagosians especially the young people.

The youths of Nigeria are rising up,we must take back our country!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by wellmax(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
PDP thugs, they have only one goal; to destabilize Lagos and cause hatred for the government.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

#EndProtestNow

Y shouldn't he be civil and why do u blame buhari?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
wellmax:
PDP thugs, they have only one goal; to destabilize Lagos and cause hatred for the government.

Its about time. I was wondering when someone was going to blame PDP for all this.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Arespect10: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bravelady:

And some people will come here and be saying northerners are fine, spit

You people are fugly

It happened even in the south, stop displaying your stupidity here
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Y shouldn't he be civil and why do u blame buhari?

This protest has become a charade,now becoming meaningless.

The Governor doesn't have the power to control the protest. An order from Baba will put a stop to this menace.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Zico5(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
these bastard is somewhere commenting from Igbo land.
ode oponu oshi
Only God can deliver someone like u. Everyone commenting is Igbo abi. A pe koto ye e.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
So who sent them Sanwolu must take responsibility for his state affairs. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by igbsam(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mumu man, but na your motor dem drive come the place
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
Mc olumo and his godfather sent them
we no even hear that one.all of a sudden he's dumb
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lomprico(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
So who gave them 3 BRT busses with AC and new machetes to attack people

new machetes oo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / Governor Wike Inspects Rumuokoro Market And Park, Expresses Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.