Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) (55085 Views)

NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Golan007:

I guess he ran home to get a knife.
Northerners move around with dagger as weapon for self defence...

The old man didn't respect himself, and he paid ultimately...No law justifies a 37yr old man charging to a 15yr old teenage with a wood(weapon).
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Fash20: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Straight in the heart.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Imstrong2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

This is self-defense not manslaughter. The boy should be released ASAP jor.
go and release him naw angry >: see the insensitive trash you just spewed coming from a woman for that matter and a potential mother if you will ever become

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by snoopanddre(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Stupid coward cultist defending an animal that u are. You will surely end like this boy i pray. Modfka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Someone dear to you will be stab to death soon in self defence and the suspect will not arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by CheedyJ(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

I for say make dem use u do sacrifice to appease d gods but even they can’t accept u... oluku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by snoopanddre(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Seem you're related to the Killer
Cant you see d animal is a cultist too, the bastard doesnt reason properly.just swung into defending d boy . Am neither From d south nor do i kno any of these people but d death is just too painful .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Golan007: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Northerners move around with dagger as weapon for self defence...

The old man didn't respect himself, and he paid ultimately...No law justifies a 37yr old man charging to a 15yr old teenage with a wood(weapon).

Which northerner do you know that moves around with a knife?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by harmony75: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
that's terrible anger teenager with bad temper already � RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

The boy is a wizard...period..self defense how

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kriss216:
He has been stabbing people before that day? I believe this is his last stab on earth.

The killers picture shows he might be a cultist.

The flash and claw on the chest is a symbol of identification of the Vikings. ( prolly be a JVC aka Javites)

I might be wrong though.

na something give that guy that mind...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Humanoid01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
ifeanyija:
I senior u no dey for death oo
Abeg loud am well make the speaker burst.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Jackmj(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Mumu
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by greatseed: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dem no lynch am ? For field 4dat matter... He escaped dis one! One day one day

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Asianjollof007: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Ogun kill you, how could a normal being reason this way? Oh, you're looking for likes abi, aye e de ma baje ni.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wetin we go call this one now bayí
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
See them youth that want Sars to end .
Future Leaders of tomorrow indeed .
Wonder who is fooling who right now .
I don't support sars but Sometimes I just think Nigerians deserverd whatever pains they are passing through.
Just some people's quote.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Asianjollof007: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja self
Werey okoro, you dey jonze? This happened in your region, omo ase!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by JBoss25(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Golan007:

With a knife in hand, one would suggest his action were premeditated.

He went to the pitch with the full intention of killing someone.
or protect himself
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by IjebuWarrior: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dis pple and their anger issues sha...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

WTF... How did you get over fifty million likes. Nairaland no even reach ten million users.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Hinioluwa: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Luftwaffe post=94967066]
If you can't respect the dead why can't you keep shut. you called that "self defence" I pity your end

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Vulcan24(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Attacking a known cultist with bad behaviour first thinking he can do nothing ?

Please identify danger and flee from it
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Canberra55: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

How many likes or comments do you actually want?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Zinpat: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
O God of mercy
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by naijadrivablog: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Take it from me, that boy have joined bad gang.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Shadysen: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
mama mama I just shut a man down in vexation now he must pay wicked soul.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by Masterkernel1: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

It's not man slaughter or murder case. In fact, in some few American states like New Jersey it's not a criminal offense.

Self-defense can alter a criminal case so that the accused is not criminally culpable for the homicide. ... serious bodily harm that causes the victim's death.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) by oka4ugoo: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Do you know the meaning of self defence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti / This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.