Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat (42869 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Maj196(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na them go taya grin
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
You are seeing protest but I'm seeing revolution

Revolution kill you there.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by joeyswift(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
LostAddict1:

Thank you for noting that we are peaceful.
we have to be truthful
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:
The real Nigerians are on the street protesting for a better Nigeria while osus and yoruba Muslim pigs are bashing one another on nairaland kiss
i don die with laugh here grin

Helinues come here now angry
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Bluffly: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
How can you ban a civil right. No one can ban neither can a court rule a ban on civil protest
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by doggedfighter(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
okochaik:
Lovers of freedom and better livelihood.

Please let's make it mandatory upon ourselves to feed these protester. Do not pass through that area without giving them food, water, cloths and even money. Just anything

They fight for you and me

They need us to survive

#feedtheprotesters
#fundtheprotesters

Not BBN
Valid point
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
inoki247:
I just pray e no result to usage of Soldiers cos e b like oga Buratai don tell him boy's to iron dere Koboko nd Also Starch it...

If Nigerians come out for those coward Nigerian soldiers, I swear all of them go off uniform enter bush.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
143WaZoBia:
The real Nigerians are on the street protesting for a better Nigeria while osus and yoruba Muslim pigs are bashing one another on nairaland kiss
what do you intend to achieve with this
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by BruncleZuma: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by bigdammyj: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Seriously? They're fighting for your future and you're are applauding from distance, will it be a sin if you join and fight for yourself?
okochaik:
Lovers of freedom and better livelihood.

Please let's make it mandatory upon ourselves to feed these protester. Do not pass through that area without giving them food, water, cloths and even money. Just anything

They fight for you and me

They need us to survive

#feedtheprotesters
#fundtheprotesters

Not BBN
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by obicmag(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
buhari must stop playing hide and seek game. He must come out and address us. Trump and other leader do address their citizens in times like this. what am i even saying. Is that man buhari.

1 Like

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by olarent: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Blood demand blood we must be free this year,enough is enough.the salary and allowances of public office holders must be slash by 80%
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by chatinent: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
They will use soldiers.

Evil government.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Sincerely, the protest has been hijacked by those with sinister motive, trying hard to force the government to deploy the military so they can have something bad to say about the government. Buhari shouldn't fall for their gimmick, they asked for ENDSARS, that has been done, so why are they still protesting when their demand has been granted.
Foolishness is ur calling, people are fighting for a change u are here talking rubbish, d same army that can not handle boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Rodwave: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Peaceful protest when you are disturbing other people

#EndProtestNow

Come and end it now.

You have 60 years to do your job but you sat there embezzling the people's common wealth. Tunda faya you and that your useless theifing job

2 Likes

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by greencard: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Dey your house they shout carry go.

#EndProtestNow

how much are they paying you

30k abi they've increase it to 31k this one you are dancing al over the place shouting end protest and quoting up and down

1 Like

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Softwhales(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Impressive
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by greencard: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Revolution kill you there.

#EndProtestNow

how much them they pay u na?? We fit contribute feed you for 2weeks till u get better work

1 Like

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Peaceful protest when you are disturbing other people

#EndProtestNow

U are right bt u need to monitor government on doing this reforms or it will be another waste of time. I feel the protesters shud coordinate themselves better to get the expected response and result from government.

They shud norminate representatives to speak with government. Government also shud have a representative aswell not different people talking on behalf of government here and there.

I saw dangote and emiefele smwhere holding their own meetings and sanwolu doing his own which is maybe fine bt who is really governments representative to accept and coordinate this demands.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by midehi2(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
skyblueking:
Las las na soldiers go settle the matter..
Make una no worry... Oga Buratai get plans..
Ogun kill you, your families, your unborn children, God punish all of una
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
When the ripple effect of this starts coming in future, these same people will be crying about increased wave of crime. SARS officers are criminal but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a crime-checking system in place.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by olarent: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
You're mad and stupid which government?is it first time we need revolution to free our self from bad governance do you know how many youth that hasn't job?do you know how many ladies that the are graduate but do runs since their is no job.thunder fire you for ur statement assuming am seeing i can strangulate you to death
uptimum123:
Na Army go scatter their formation last last

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by olarent: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
[Its left to you guys it must be done.quote author=haryorbarmie83 post=94967701]How I wish it also continue in Abeokuta.[/quote]
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by NumbEmotions(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
Na Army go scatter their formation last last

#EndProtestNow

Who be this buffalo
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
skyblueking:
Las las na soldiers go settle the matter..
Make una no worry... Oga Buratai get plans..

i dey fear for your future as you stupid reach!
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by pacificom: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
stevenson007:
How come Buhari wins his second term?

Nigerians who voted for him are brainless or better still always good in not using their brains.
The generation of colonia leadership should be put to an end in this country. Nigeria is blessed with loyal and intelligent leaders from all our geo-political zones who are modernizers. Our party policy is barbaric and not fit for purpose.
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
olarent:
You're mad and stupid which government?is it first time we need revolution to free our self from bad governance do you know how many youth that hasn't job?do you know how many ladies that the are graduate but do runs since their is no job.thunder fire you for ur statement assuming am seeing i can strangulate you to death

Stupid boy...Go and strangle your family first.

I can bet you the famers will have different opinions. So is the NPower beneficiary,so is the teachers just to name a few.

SARS has been disbanded,it's time to stop the protest.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Maj196:
Na them go taya grin

any wise guys or gals in Nigeria leave this shit hole for good
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by iokpebholo: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not a fan of APC or Buhari but on this issue of protest,I will support him if he eventually deploy soldiars to quel this senseless protest.We can't hold this country to ransome in whatever form.End SARS and SARS has been dissolved y not go home and rest?
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by Blackmoran(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
Why banning peaceful protests? Perhaps Nigeria is back to the days of military infamy wherein the voice of the people are suppressed but the people will always win.
what is peace full about the protest blocking roads and depriving people the right of movement
Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
Foolishness is ur calling, people are fighting for a change u are here talking rubbish, d same army that can not handle boko haram
I'm in good mood this afternoon, so I'll engage you like someone who has a working brain, it's left for you to prove otherwise smiley
@bolded, what change are the protesters demanding? Is it not to end SARS and police brutality? A process has begun for that as far as I know, is there any other fresh demand by the protesters?

2 Likes

Re: Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat by uptimum123(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
jaxxy:

U are right bt u need to monitor government on doing this reforms or it will be another waste of time. I feel the protesters shud coordinate themselves better to get the expected response and result from government.

They shud norminate representatives to speak with government. Government also shud have a representative aswell not different people talking on behalf of government here and there.

I saw dangote and emiefele smwhere holding their own meetings and sanwolu doing his own which is maybe fine bt who is really governments representative to accept and coordinate this demands.

Thank you my brother.

This people are with other sinister motives.

#EndProtestNow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.