Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President (48861 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Adonis86(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
H
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by CharleyBright(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Buhari govt will soon unleash their usual terror unarmed protesters.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by condralbedez: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
The future is now!!!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by MrALIVE: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Come and enforce the ban on protest lets see...idiots

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Just teargas these idiots
Let them tear gas all your family and lineages

#Endpolicebrutality

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by SmartPolician: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
The National Assembly is the biggest problem of this country

According to Sanusi, they take about 20% of our annual budget

Those people are ruthless

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Arespect10: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
We are getting there... #NorthMustGo
Who has problem with that?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Can any sane person tell me what's the demand of these protesters?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by chatinent: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by tot(f): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Can any sane person tell me what's the demand of these protesters?

Why should any sane person answer an insane question?

13 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Siberia01(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kayzzy1:
Er
Ifesinachi22:
grin
EllemGiggy:
Teewhy2:
grin grin
Adonis86:
H
They Are about to type rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by PrudencyFeats: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
We are getting there...
#NorthMustGo

The North is Nigeria major problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by GodBlessedNiger: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Just teargas these idiots
why they should teargas protesters
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by mukthar2000(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice job guys, pls once you guys are fortunate to finally gain entrance in to the presidential office, don't forget to drag the old man out from the office , so that a youth among u guys can take over the office.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Why should any sane person answer an insane question?
I asked a sane person to quote me, not you, or u regard yourself as sane?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Fahdiga(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let's see whether if the fat rubber Stamp leader will heed their call. The Senate under Saraki leadership is miles better than this present eyesore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by anonymous1759(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/15/breaking-protesters-chase-away-lawmakers-demand-see-senate-president

Potential protesters are more than the current ones. I'm loving this can't wait to punch one of them on the face. Useless lawmakers

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by tot(f): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
PDPdestroyer:

I asked a sane person to quote me, not you, or u regard yourself as sane?
[/s]
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by chiedonedoor(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Moving to the next level.
Please Admin this guy is a scammer.i have not received my data. Avoid him.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ban ko,disband ni ! Una think say na joke,abi ? E go shock you !

#ENDBUHARI ;
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Bravelady: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by joepepsy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Which is ban nigeria now? don't spoil this protest with your biafra agenda, take your agitation to somewhere else.
Ifesinachi22:
End SARS
End Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
What should the government do to end the protests? Honest answer from a good Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Bravelady: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
[Nn
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Golan007: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

The North is Nigeria major problem.

I bet you cannot carry a placard saying that in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Coronavirus1: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
We are getting to sit of power God bless the Nigerian Youth
No going back. End police brutality now endsars
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by olarent: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dear friend,
They are same same we kill them all like sparks said blood for blood enough is enough.the #salaries and allowances of public office hole must be slash by 80%
Fahdiga:
Let's see whether if the fat rubber Stamp leader will heed their call. The Senate under Saraki leadership is miles better than this present eyesore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.