Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President (48858 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by thedio(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kudos to all comrades on d road. I think we av made a loud noise and govt has danced to our tone.
Personally I think meeting senate president on SARS matter is like kicking penalty to throwing. Why not prepared a note on restructuring, reduction in NASS salary/allowances and hand it over to d senate president.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by heendrix(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
What should the government do to end the protests? Honest answer from a good Nigerian

They should call a general meeting and over Buhari to the protesters for Mob action, only then would we rest angry
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Just teargas these idiots
Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#End_BUHARI

#End_NIGERIA

To make nigeria good in less than a year;

1. US, UK & UAE should ban Buhari, high ranking members of All Progressive Cankerworm (APC) and their family members from coming into those countries.

2. Their children and wives in US, UK & UAE should be deported back into Nigeria with immediate alacrity.

3. All their funds and properties abroad should be seized.

Within a year, I promise you that Nigeria will no longer be a shit hole country anymore. Buhari and his many theives will rapidly buy common sense and citizens will laugh for the first time in history of this too much hated countr3.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by TonyNavas(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by adonaimart(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by lymelyte(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
CharleyBright:
The Buhari govt will soon unleash their usual terror unarmed protesters.
that's what we are waiting for.. Na trap we don set for am.. That would complete our final exposure plan..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by dasparrow: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The ministry is moving

Oh yes!

#ALUTACONTINUA
#ENDSARS
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by HAccord: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Thunder fire your skull there.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Ategberoson(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
God bless all Nigeria youths and Northern youths who aren't pro police brutality

you see thunder fire those clowns parading themselves as kano youths staging protest in support of police brutality all over northern states

may bandits and BHT shorten those dumb blockhead life
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by ericmor: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
DamZik:
Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#End_BUHARI

#End_NIGERIA

To make nigeria good in less than a year;

1. US, UK & UAE should ban Buhari, high ranking members of All Progressive Cankerworm (APC) and their family members from coming into those countries.

2. Their children and wives in US, UK & UAE should be deported back into Nigeria with immediate alacrity.

3. All their funds and properties abroad should be seized.

Within a year, I promise you that Nigeria will no longer be a shit hole country anymore. Buhari and his many theives will rapidly buy common sense and citizens will laugh for the first time in history of this too much hated countr3.

Which one is END buahri? Is buhari the problem or our politicians and some selfish youths we have. We should even be happy that buhari and some of them are listening to us, which ever way u are seeing it, at list they are listening to us which shows they treat us the way we want to be treated and now that we are tired and speaking out they have answered our call so far which I believe if we ask for better Nigeria and restructuring they will still have no choice than to listen to the voice of the people. This is not about any political party, is about a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by PrudencyFeats: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Golan007:

I bet you cannot carry a placard saying that in Abuja.

You are one of the pests against the south... I sight you
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by ericmor: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
thedio:
Kudos to all comrades on d road. I think we av made a loud noise and govt has danced to our tone.
Personally I think meeting senate president on SARS matter is like kicking penalty to throwing. Why not prepared a note on restructuring, reduction in NASS salary/allowances and hand it over to d senate president.

I dont think is on sars matter, they are just using the same platform to get to the senate president and do that which you have mentioned, they may not have the note thing in mind but to voice out to the senate president about the bad state of the country. What I'm thinking though
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Lorenzop: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let this trend on twitter

#Endfatpayforsenators
#100kMinimumwage

Way to go guys
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
ericmor:

Which one is END buahri? Is buhari the problem or our politicians and some selfish youths we have. We should even be happy that buhari and some of them are listening to us, which ever way u are seeing it, at list they are listening to us which shows they treat us the way we want to be treated and now that we are tired and speaking out they have answered our call so far which I believe if we ask for better Nigeria and restructuring they will still have no choice than to listen to the voice of the people. This is not about any political party, is about a better Nigeria
Okay sir.

Now

#Restructure Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by 8stargeneral: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmm.. Center can no longer hold
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by LegacyB: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
i have never insulted anyone online before , but I will today. Foolishness has big cobwebs in your brain. U must be crazy!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by ericmor: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
DamZik:

Okay sir.

Now

#Restructure Nigeria

Nice one

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by ericmor: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
heendrix:

You're becoming a nuisance spamming every thread with this ur Bullshit

any post on this else from you I'll be reporting all of it till ur banned angry

I thought the person is exposing the scammers by bringing out he or she details
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by KingWarri: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to
#BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by abiola708(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
The best you can do is patronize us.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Germi9: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The ministry is moving
inside ur bedroom?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Emoney07: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by ukpono10: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Protest is the only way we can bring Change and reforms in Nigeria.When are we protesting against the almost #30 million collected monthly by senators.When are we protesting against a bi- cameral legislature with duplicating functions in the face of high level of unemployment and low revenue.When are we protesting against the high cost of governance.When are we protesting against the unconstitutional security votes embezzled by the Governors? It's time for Nigerians to arise and take their destinies in their hands.They may kill us in the course of the protests,but certainly not all of us.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by bejeria101(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2020

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Godasco: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
RESTRUCTURE NOW#
OR
END NIGERIA#

It is not just about ending swat, it is end oppression, end impoverishment, end deprivation of right.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL OF US.
WE ONLY ASKED THEM TO BE AT THE HEGHM OF AFFAIRS AND WE CAN REMOVE THEM ANYTIME
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Grantedgold8(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

I asked a sane person to quote me, not you, or u regard yourself as sane?

You are among the fools that are causing problems in Nigeria..
Is not all about #EndSars the masses knows where they are going. watch and see how it ends #ReformNigeria #SayNoToTribalism #EndpoliceBrutality and the last is #EndBuhari..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by tsagir(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
We are getting there...
#NorthMustGo
THAT IS WHAT WE ( AREWA ) WANT HEAR FROM BECOUSE WE HAVE TIRED FOR THOSE IGBOpigs IN AREWA

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by Golan007: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

You are one of the pests against the south... I sight you

Why not make a placard and walk about Abuja now that there are protests?

Should be easy.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President by ubyways(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sooner or later what happened to Venezuela's law makers will happen to those criminals, how can they earns over 29 million every month and graduates are rooming around the street without job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / Spotted: Tinubu Supporters In Aso Ebi Jetting To Abuja For The Inauguration. PIC / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.