Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

#EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) (70772 Views)

Twitter War : Igbo Obidients Take A Stand As Edo Obidients Protests On Twitter / Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London / Herdsmen Killings: Catholic Church Protests On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Revvest(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Frreky07:

Shey this is the time to cash out.
After you'll be screaming about the self centered politicians. Look at you first
I can't afford to give out the clothes for free na
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by babatee90(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Later he would deny not protesting
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Indeed sir. Signs of the end time cheesy
So na Nigeria matter wan bring world to an end.. ��
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
End SARS,open boarder, open everywhere let's see if we will see food shop
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
The quest for restructuring first. Then each federation states can face that protest

Kzinne:
I believe by now the endsars protests should have evolved into endcorruption.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Coward he will still deny he didn't protest
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ayoswit:
K

the last picture ehn, his belle is almost burst. chaii. we need to change the status quo. fuels anger
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Photo op
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
Is this a protest undecided undecided undecided or he just went for photoshoot
Jamb question, so you expect him to be rolling on the floor for the sake of protesting?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by stanley000: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revvest:
This is nice.

You can join the revolution movement by ordering for your revolution wear.
We believe in a better Nigeria
how much and how can i get it at ikotun? Drop ur phone number
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by macjireh: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Like Pastor Eneche said, this Matter is way beyond SARS and Swat!
This is Confirmed "General Wahala" Protest!
shey u can now see that Nigeria is on a pathway to greatness...d Hand of God is heavily on D's country right now,, some special angels have arrived Nigeria to set Nigeria on a path to greatness which will spearhead d coming revival dat will spread from Nigeria to all nations of d earth b4 rapture will take place...I've told u b4 dat rapture will take a process and not dat it will just happen accidentally,,but u disagreed...wat u see d youths doing now is not ordinary,,a Revolution is coming,, it has has been prophesied dat Nigeria will start rising after its 60th Independence taking its root from Isaiah 60...there's a lot God will do in dz last days and its just about to unfold... God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Revvest(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
stanley000:
how much and how can i get it at ikotun? Drop ur phone number
You can chat us up on WhatsApp:O7O6five51O399
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
See how they are causing nuisance blocking other people from moving.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
God bless you sir! #NASSpayCutNow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by stanley000: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revvest:

You can chat us up on WhatsApp:O7O6five51O399
okay bro we just finished talking
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by themaestro08(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Why are your brothers pro sars protesters I watched one on Sahara tv. 95% hausa

Thesew ones are illiterates and tribalists!

They don't speak for me
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by PaulH07: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghetokid1:
Davido protests with a fuel tanker.
He shared the photo on his twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1316730368477876227?p=v

This one don use EndSars promote hin song.

Davido, omo baba eee, business pikin...
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghetokid1:
The Ministry is really growing....NorthMustGo next

Brainless buffoon
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
WandaNara:
#RestructureorDivideNIGERIAnow

Whats d meaning of dos photos??
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

@Righteousness89 I no fit laugh o.
this is truly 'General Wahal'.
if I might say, this is about the most Unorganized Organized gathering I've ever seen or heard of.
@DenreleDave onijogbancheesygrin where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by pharmagba: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
All join
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
themaestro08:

Your papa!

We northerners are fully behind this movement!

grin grin grin
Bros are you sure wink
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Coward
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by fof1: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
ghetokid1:
The Ministry is really growing....NorthMustGo next

DONT TRY THAT. THAT IS MUTINY. REMEMBER OKAR'S COUP OF 198890... IT HAS NOT REACHED THAT LEVEL YET. BEHAVE URSELF AND STEM UR ANXIETY
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by davididenyi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:

And so what
Why will you not keep your mouth shot (fem)
Every order people are doing thesame thing,
But if Davido do eem own them go talk,

#E be like you don de talk too much ,#fem
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by davididenyi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Like for Davido
Share 4 #End SARS
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Oshokalo: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
this one don turn clout chasing oh,before 2m view
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by seguno2: 1:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Xanslyte:
Soro Soke Werey.

#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#RestrustureOrDivideThisCountry
#OurMumuDonDo
#UnadulteratedThunderFayaAllNairalandPaid
Zombies

Better to make the people behind her in green, while she is in white. For the green-white-green effect.
Please mention me if you are able to do that. Thanks
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2020
KingWarri:
Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to
#BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism
It only celebrity that can help us to change it ....base on their popularity just as they help us to start the protest....
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2020
themaestro08:

Thesew ones are illiterates and tribalists!

They don't speak for me
Hahaha
Re: #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) by Denique(f): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Indeed sir. Signs of the end time cheesy

Troublemaker cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.