Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest (16993 Views)

How Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Fraudulently Collected N32.5m As Travel Allowance - SR / Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Doraty1(f): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mudashiru Obasa is the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly who is alleged to have hired armed thugs to disrupt the #EndSARS peaceful protest at Alausa today.

Who is Obasa?
@followlasg @jidesanwoolu please who is Obasa that is alleged as the person hiring thugs to attack #EndSARS #EndSWAT protesters at the Alausa grounds?

Please investigate and stop him o.

Best not to worsen an already bad situation.

Allow citizens their peaceful protests. ✍�
https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1316697724516012036?s=19

Madam @obyezeks , I am Obasa, and i support #EndSARS ,i did not and will not disrupt peaceful protest.
https://twitter.com/mudashiru_obasa/status/1316704748578516992?s=19

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by protests: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
SanwoOlu - deny
Mudashiru - deny
Oluomo - will deny

And you people think you will all reach better junction in your old age by unleashing thugs on us today?
Of course you will deny. Agbero leaders. Continue.

Let me help OP's ministry with the screenshots

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by madridguy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shame on Lagos State government for using thugs to scared away armless protesters.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by KingDash: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
useless thing

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Sweetas2(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Christane: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
what can i say ?
Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by sammirano: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
This one big head good to carry unwanted load

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by FoolaniBandit: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't EndSars alone. End Nigeria too. #EndNigeria

8 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by easyfem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
this man always mess up

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by edoairways: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
What were you expecting
Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Sinachi100: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
E no go better for our politicians undecided tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Ray07(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Naso . . . animal people in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by ImDStar: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
This man himself is a thug now.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by GoshenNLA(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
L
Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by WandaNara: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Youth giving dem polithiefians close marking as e dey hot.

Nigeria will be GREAT AGAIN.

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Monimatic(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Crazy people , their plan back fire, the protest will continue
Even Mc Olulomo and Tinubu will both deny sponsoring the thugs

21 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lovers of freedom and better livelihood.

Please let's make it mandatory upon ourselves to feed these protester. Do not pass through that area without giving them food, water, cloths and even money. Just anything

They fight for you and me

They need us to survive

#feedtheprotesters
#fundtheprotesters

Not BBN

20 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by phenzy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nonsense individual

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Donkenny511(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's not MC Oluomo, it's somebody in the government, they want to create reasons to engage the peaceful protesters

They want to forcefully remove them from the street legally but illegally.

They should be ashamed of themselves now

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by uptimum123(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
We dey with you honourable speaker.

We know their motives and they shall fail.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
I have done my own part in this protest, I have given some people money to board cab so they could protest.
I have said all I need to say so let God crown all our efforts and grant our heart desires for this country Nigeria..
My prayer now be say make God provide way for me to jakpa commot for Nigeria.
I need to think sane and feel how a sane country feels and look like....
To even think straight for this country na problem..

10 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Authoreety: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na him

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by QueenEstherh(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
A
L
L
O
W

A

P
E
A
C
E
F
U
L

P
R
O
T
E
S
T

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by LegacyB: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
They can only try, it would one Dey turn to #End Agbero. One day, na so SARS start!

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by mjabdulk: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
I hope this protest everywhere in Nigeria should end well.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by AbujaAgent: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars
Together we stand

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by newguy1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
These government lack insight, knowledge.for god sake this a democratic nation we all have a right to peaceful protest to show our grievances... hiring this idiotic thugs to disrupt this is so wrong, this is d effect of empowering thugs........ naija will b great

1 Like

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Barka00(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
I heard it was Tinubu=Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest by Jeremiahgynag(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja’s 10-lane Road Project To Gulp N257bn[$1.7BN] / Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja / Aregbesola And Ajimobi Reject 'His Excellency' Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.