Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa (31925 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by wellmax(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
PDP thugs, they have only one goal; to destabilize Lagos and cause hatred for the government.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by uptimum123(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
spiralwedge:
He should be lynched.
The youths should purposely eradicate this agbero phenomenon too.

Oya lead make the so called youths folo for back

SMH

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by uptimum123(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
wellmax:
PDP thugs, they have only one goal; to destabilize Lagos and cause hatred for the government.

I they tell you

#EndProtestNow

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by jericco1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na between MC Oluomo and oga Tinubu
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by abiola708(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Patronize the best designers wears

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by tot(f): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Agbero get spokesman. Na wah.

Hahaha. Only in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Eriokanmi: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
They're coming out gradually to deny what they did. The fear of the youth, the beginning of wisdom. Even that military are now choosing their words carefully

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by West2019(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
since tinubu keep silent over #Endsars nah.him send den
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
We know already MC...
They are just hypocrites that doesn't know what they want.

The People you will still find outside still protesting are those with sinister motives.

We know their agenda and they will surely fail.

Nigeria is my country and any attempt disrupt the progress of this great nation will be surely challenged.

EndSars EndSars dem don end am.

5of5 demands... Government approve am

Watin Una want again.

#EndProtestNow

How much did you sell your conscience?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by IjebuWarrior: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Look at how Nigerians derailed a just cause.

#EndSARS. . . Ended

#ReleaseArrestedProtesters. . . Released

#MentalEvaluationForSARSofficers. . . In progress

Why do people even think the thugs who attacked the protesters are sponsored?

Continued Protest after demands have been met is nothing but NUISANCE.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by helinues: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
yeroba Muslims never supported this protest from onset
they're double talking and confusing themselves just like helinues JAMO84 Afamed
to them it's targeted at their god buhari
even their Supreme leader prof Akintola never supported it.
forget the hypocrisy
no apc person supports this mass movement.
what a people angry

We dey sell handkerchief ooo in bulk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

#EndSARS. . . Ended

sebi you see say you no get sense at all. Zombie
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Raalsalghul: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

#EndSARS. . . Ended

So in your mind, you still think this is about Ending Sars?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Sheriman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
He lied he knows about it
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

We dey sell handkerchief for my harlot mother ooo in bulk
grin
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
I feel sorry for myself first and next I feel sorry for Lagosians. If Lagosians are ready to put a stop to godfatherism, it will go a long way in the liberation of Nigerians from these power drunk politicians.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by pickatyou2: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who come send them
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by uptimum123(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
MhisTahrah:
How much did you sell your conscience?

Conscience?..for saying the truth?

If we all reason the same way then this country would have ended before we were even born.

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by MickzyDonald: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari sent the thug's to cause mistrust amongst us abi....
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
ajebuter:
See what Nigerian youths are capable of?
They are even making MC shit in his pants and quickly denying disrupting the protest, knowing the youths' strength and fury are capable enough to bring down his dynasty..

Again, Naija youths, l Stan Una...

Will denying it stop him from organizing those agberos again to come and attack the protesters?

If I deny that I am not a cult member in presence of TV cameras, will it stop me from having meetings with my gang in the cover of the dark?

Use your brain.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by themaestro08(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
We know already MC...

The People you will still find outside still protesting are those with sinister motives.

Nigeria is my country and any attempt disrupt the progress of this great nation will be surely challenged.

Watin Una want again.

#EndProtestNow

5 for 5 have not been addressed. Out of 5 demands only 2 have been met

Again, we move. No retreating!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Ategberoson(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adonis86:
Everyone is denying being responsible, but everyone knows who did, by their fruits shall know them.

Yoruba alliance with the North or the Yoruba Muslims might be the first to trade the lives of their brothers and their birth rights to the Northern despots for a plate of porridge yam riddled with palm oil and pepper... Ndi Ofe! �

your madness is on Grade one, your love ones should in matter of urgency bundle you to rehab to tame your brakeless madness before you go haywire

mad people everywhere turning what should be one voice into tribalism and religion sentiment

make thunder no scatter the little brain you've left there. onye ara

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by maximusprime2000: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Na you wan carry am out... Go on twitter and type that rubbish and see where you will spend the rest of your miserable life.

#EndProtestNow

you are really doing ur job on this forum today. i hope u r paid well o.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Kingnutts(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bashirkareem31:
few days ago,he actually posted #endpolicebrutality on his instagram page once.That's all.

what's his handle, I gat check if d post still dey or deleted, and how frequent he tweet
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Iamklade(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1368463/mc-oluomo-behind-attacks-endsars-protesters-spokesman/
Jimoh BUHARI, anything that ends with BUHARI is synonymous with LIES
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by EmmyDJourno: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

I know your type.

Na your type dey piss for body when fight happen.

I'm sure you are in your house drinking akamu and Amara

Coward

#EndProtestNow

See ehhen, lowkey, make we arrange 1 on 1 for anywhere of your choice
One on one ooo, Ogun go kill anybody between me and you wey involve any other person
One on One, make I use boxing wey I learn for Stadium make ur destiny helper no recognise you
Bitch ass nigga
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by FlordFlorez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tinubu is a drug baron. He will never become our president! Never ever!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by limeta(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
We know already MC...

Watin Una want again.

#EndProtestNow

Fulani slave you be
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by uptimum123(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
maximusprime2000:

you are really doing ur job on this forum today. i hope u r paid well o.

So because I am speaking the mind of well meaning Nigerians,I am now being paid.

Continue...you go soon chop knock for head.

#EndProtestNow

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by uptimum123(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
limeta:

Fulani slave you be

Lamidi Cownu pig

#EndProtestNow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.