Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off (51026 Views)

Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) / 15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by dukeprince50: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Protest would be worse in schools though
it won't, students are tired of staying at home, especially final year students, if they protest, Federal Govt will just call indefinite strike on Nigerian schools and after 3months, resume again, everybody go sit up.
They did it to us back in NDU, protest was so hurt that students even beat lecturers that wants to teach, so the school went on indefinite strike, after 2months, we start to beg to be in our best behavior, all we want is to go back to school
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
MajesticKris:
ASUU better wait for students, to be ready to resume..
Cus they waited patiently for them to dialogue with the government for their pay wink

Mind you, this isn't the first time...

There's probability they might go back on strike again After Two week's...
Like if you AGREE!!

Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
hazan041:

Especially if na old site u dey
Naso boss, I dey Biochemistry, what of u

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
jaeyking:

lol Protest for BUK and you go graduate early
No be lie
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
modsfucker:

Thank God say you are a BUKITE... Your kinsmen have this impression that Northern universities award inferior degrees because of what they call Educationally disadvantaged bla bla... grin
Who be my kinsmen? Me I be Kogi boy oo. But a lot of people have that notion even here in the North central, they believe the core north are less intellectual hence an easier academic system but it is in fact the opposite. I tell dem say make dem apply BuK or ATBU if dem think say e easy
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
aliyuawwal:
Lol. I can relate. What course are you studying bro?
Biochemistry
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
aliyuawwal:
Lol. I can relate. What course are you studying bro?
Biochemistry and you?
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by goodheart02(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
sodiqapril:
The main reason why these bastards are calling of the strike is because of the protests

Calling of the strike won't calm the strike, that's what this dumb FG doesn't know, sometimes I wonder who advices them. The protests won't end for two reasons

1) 70 % of those protesting aren't undergraduates. Most are jobless graduates and jobless guys. I guess it's a shock how the number of jobless youths can be that enormous on the streets. That's the Nigeria we live in

2) Most hot headed students who should be protesting are being held back by their parents because they're at home. Going back to school will make them free from their parents' watch and they will protest thereby making this protest skyrocket

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by goodheart02(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Never, When universities place us on Exams, no one will even think of protest

That's like taking 30% of protesters which are undergraduates off the streets for a period, while the major 70% who are unemployed graduates keep protesting. And when the exams are over, the undergraduates continue from where they stopped. The government is about to shoot itself in the leg. The only option here is to review this nation as a whole and make sure the plight of the suffering masses are attended to.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by modsfucker: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Vexedkid:
Who be my kinsmen? Me I be Kogi boy oo. But a lot of people have that notion even here in the North central, they believe the core north are less intellectual hence an easier academic system but it is in fact the opposite. I tell dem say make dem apply BuK or ATBU if dem think say e easy

Ohhh sorry bro for the identity misinterpretation... I used to pity them when I see them struggling for pass after coming to have an easy cruise grin
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
modsfucker:

Ohhh sorry bro for the identity misinterpretation... I used to pity them when I see them struggling for pass after coming to have an easy cruise grin
I actually believe no public university in Nigeria is a bed of roses, just that schools in the south made life more difficult for themselves with cultism, extortion and them likes. But when it comes to unadulterated academism the north do pass self.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by modsfucker: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Vexedkid:
I actually believe no public university in Nigeria is a bed of roses, just that schools in the south made life more difficult for themselves with cultism, extortion and them likes. But when it comes to unadulterated academism the north do pass self.

I finished from the then Faculty of Technology (Now Faculty of Engineering), you know what that means..

I happen to work with fellow Engineers from the South, and I always laugh at their callow disposition. They always get shocked when I tell them that I'm a Northerner and I schooled in the North.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by akmath: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
FRIDAY SHOULD BE

LECTURE, MOSQUE, PROTEST.

IN THAT ORDER.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by rotadeco27: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin e Don dey happen!!

#endinsecurity in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna!!
Copy copy! U no no say bokoharam and bandit dey kill u people when u were doing pro sars protest ? When u see say southern youths had gotten overwhelming supports from both home and abroad u people quickly remember u have to protest against the monsters u created urself .
#restructure Nigeria now!
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Usainbolt138: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Vexedkid:
This timetable for favor me oo. But person no fit read once in a week for BUK oo. If u try am u go fail. Anyways na Union wey follow us protest we go support

hahaha ���you too nha Bukite product your head bring light Oooo I thought you'll forgot
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Usainbolt138: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Vexedkid:
This timetable for favor me oo. But person no fit read once in a week for BUK oo. If u try am u go fail. Anyways na Union wey follow us protest we go support

that Bukite product for we nha
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by chatinent: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
That means we can't be alive in this country without protest anymore.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
modsfucker:

I finished from the then Faculty of Technology (Now Faculty of Engineering), you know what that means..

I happen to work with fellow Engineers from the South, and I always laugh at their callow disposition. They always get shocked when I tell them that I'm a Northerner and I schooled in the North.
I know right. like when I was doing my IT, my supervisor kept asking me whether I've done IT somewhere else before. Most of the things being done I've read about albeit theories. so I had a quicker grasp than my colleagues.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by modsfucker: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Vexedkid:
I know right. like when I was doing my IT, my supervisor kept asking me whether I've done IT somewhere else before. Most of the things being done I've read about albeit theories. so I had a quicker grasp than my colleagues.

That's it.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by witnezHD(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
it won't be worse, Believe it, students will not sacrifice classes for protest, mostly final year students after staying at home for this long, students won't sacrifice anything for classes.
let's hope so
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Dreamliner787(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
goodheart02:

That's like taking 30% of protesters which are undergraduates off the streets for a period, while the major 70% who are unemployed graduates keep protesting. And when the exams are over, the undergraduates continue from where they stopped. The government is about to shoot itself in the leg. The only option here is to review this nation as a whole and make sure the plight of the suffering masses are attended to.

What if I told you that about 90% of these protesters are university undergraduates that ought to be in school now
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Trulydude(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Remember to Add AB and CO in your result
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by WhizdomXX(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sheggy13:

So you expect ASUU to be involved in this absurd circus show on the internet like that Twitter account regularly does? Come on, ASUU hasn't sunken that low. That twitter account and any other you may come across bearing ASUU whatever is fake. ASUU has reiterated severally that they don't have any social media handles, whether on Facebook or Twitter. ASUU communicate through press releases and bulletins.
Lol. Thought as much. All na cruise for d country.
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by hazan041(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Vexedkid:
Naso boss, I dey Biochemistry, what of u

Anatomy brotherly
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2020
hazan041:

Anatomy brotherly
So u dey my faculty like this. which level?

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by aliyuawwal(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=Vexedkid post=94999675] Biochemistry and you?[/quote
Political science (new site)
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by aliyuawwal(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Vexedkid:
Biochemistry and you?
Political science
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by hazan041(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Vexedkid:
So u dey my faculty like this. which level?
Na so o
300lvl u?
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
hazan041:
Na so o 300lvl u?
400lvl I fit Don sight u before self.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by hazan041(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vexedkid:
400lvl I fit Don sight u before self.
Sure sir... We are attending the same class for eep
Re: Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off by Vexedkid(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
hazan041:

Sure sir... We are attending the same class for eep
Naso e be. When school resume we go connect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.