Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) (60573 Views)

Breaking : Armed Dss Chase After Falana As He Escapes Sowore From Court (video) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Yankee101: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very very very good

If not they'll high jack it, negotiate on your behalf and cash out

This should continue until there's structural change, public safety nets, social security, standard health care, affordable quality education, job guarantees, slash of size and cost of running government and age restrictions on certain offices

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by JuanDeDios: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
grin Seperating the chaff from the wheat.After all, Sowore also contributed in no small measure toward enthroning this shit Nigeria is fighting today.
How does calling out Jonathan's acrociously bad government amount to enthroning Buhari's irredeemably hopeless government? (Yes, they were right to evict him - he's a politician.)

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by AIlahuAkbar: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
WandaNara:
My head dey swell.

God bless the freedom fighters.

#RestructureorDivideNIGERIAnow
where you dey get all these pics abeg?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by onward4life(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
BruncleZuma:

How did yu

Do dat signboard I like it

Teach?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shame on Sowore
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by fredoooooo: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very good , we no need politician in our midst grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tot(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Never will that happen.

Speak for yourself. The youths out there protesting cut across different states of the country (with the exception of the north that protested pro-sars) and different religions. We've gone beyond the level of division you are bringing up. You people should not pull us back. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Unite with you yorubas?

Yes, Unite with Yoruba,Hausa and You Igbo too,if not we're not going anywhere neither can we move forward. Chill out yo,. you too fine for this tribalism when you one carry for head,be a beauty with brain na babe.

I know say you done vex and you want bash me now but before that,make I clear you real matters, I'm from South South,Delta to be precise, so that you go know where to attack and insult me from.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Misterdhee1:

This protest isn't bout GEJ, pdp or apc. All of them have failed. Was there no protest against GEJ too? Chaii
Tinubu boy. Keep swiping his rotten balls...!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
yes exactly.
drololaaof:
But Sowore started it ,I partake in zoom webinar he hosted before the ,# endsars

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Yes that is good we don't want politicians coolbefore you know it now Atiku and Tinubu will join
lol! na so ooooo!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by joelag: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sanwo olu use style join the other day.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by adecz: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He was an opposition
"presidential' candidate in
the last election, so he is indeed
a politician..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by idid: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Nemesis on Sowore at last.
When Tinubu and Elrufai hired him against GEJ in the past, little did he know that Fulanis don't share power but can ride your back as tiger to get your own brother out of power for them to take over. After getting the power they now come fully for your own very head

liar liar, pants on fire.
Look at blood on your mounth
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Yes, Unite with Yoruba,Hausa and You Igbo too,if not we're not going anywhere neither can we move forward. Chill out yo,. you too fine for this tribalism when you one carry for head,be a beauty with brain na babe.

I know say you done vex and you want bash me now but before that,make I clear you real matters, I'm from South South,Delta to be precise, so that you go know where to attack and insult me from.
Who care if you are from south west.

Carry your unity begging comot.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Tinubu boy. Was swiping his rotten balls...!
Go and siddon abeg. Once una turn the protest to anti-apc fights and not pro-development, the whole thing go scatter. GEJ was rightfully ousted, and pdp was a failure. Apc will be changed in 2023 too, but not with pdp.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tolguy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nigerians don wise.We only need to unite in southern Nigeria.
unity will come when one chose to be slave to one another
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by dederocs(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Should good men abandon politics for the vultures and wolves?

How then can the change be effected?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by King44(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
A very welcomed development

I see Sawore like someone like Tinubu, this was how Tinuba started and today we don dey pay
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Miracle2020: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who they want decieve? We know that Sowore, Atiku, Peter Obi are the people that paid the 77millions to the account of the protesters.
Good business.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by omoharry(f): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
So you want to unite with people you love to hate.

People you cheered and supported the killing of their youths doing peaceful protests.

Shouting kill them all,more bullet in your guns,use them as target practice and so on.
Please grow up!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Who care if you are from south west.

Carry your unity begging comot.

Looks like you were unable to comprehend what you read.

Take it or leave it,Biafra would be a great country if only it'll be a reality, probably the best in Africa,even I will welcome it,we South South will gladly welcome it buy unfortunately it can't be a reality,if it'll be a reality it would've been years ago,and there would've been no EndSARS protest today but it can't be achieved even Ojukwu knew that.
Meanwhile I ain't begging you for unity because you're speaking for just yourself, majority of Biafra agitators are already after the, Restructuring, Ending Buhari government and ending of SARS.
But you can still continue with your aim,you know,but don't leave other things behind while doing that because that drive will never be a reality.

Oh urrhh,nice hips though,nice lips and nose too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Exactly
dederocs:
Should good men abandon politics for the vultures and wolves?

How then can the change be effected?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
onward4life:

How did yu
Do dat signboard I like it
Teach?

You can use a web app http://wigflip.com/signbot/ or create yours on Adobe After Effects.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by maste: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
We don't need politicians because they only want to gain popularity. You cannot approbriate and reprobriate at the same time.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by LostAddict1: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Speak for yourself. The youths out there protesting cut across different states of the country (with the exception of the north that protested pro-sars) and different religions. We've gone beyond the level of division you are bringing up. You people should not pull us back. Thanks.

This people haven't realised that we now know how powerful we are when we are united. Once the core North buys our ideology of no religion, no tribe and put all sentiment aside, we would be the greatest force to reckon this great nation.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Looks like you were unable to comprehend what you read.

Take it or leave it,Biafra would be a great country if only it'll be a reality, probably the best in Africa,even I will welcome it,we South South will gladly welcome it buy unfortunately it can't be a reality,if it'll be a reality it would've been years ago,and there would've been no EndSARS protest today but it can't be achieved even Ojukwu knew that.
Meanwhile I ain't begging you for unity because you're speaking for just yourself, majority of Biafra agitators are already after the, Restructuring, Ending Buhari government and ending of SARS.
But you can still continue with your aim,you know,but don't leave other things behind while doing that because that drive will never be a reality.
stop mentioning south south in your statement,speak for yourself and tribe if you are truly from SS.

Am from Asaba delta state,so you are not speaking for the whole SS.

I don't care about you thought about Biafra.

For now everyone should carry his cross.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Sowore, you deserve better after all the sacrifices you have done for this nation. I say a big thank you to him but I think this is a fight for a different generation.

He played a part in sparking the minds for this movement but he should stay back. Let them so their things.
Confirm

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by HAccord: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nigerians don wise.We only need to unite in southern Nigeria.

See abooki like you.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
omoharry:
Please grow up!
I know the truth hurts.

Are you yorubas no more rejoicing that nigeria army killed our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
omoharry:
Please grow up!

that's a baby of less than 20...let her be

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tot(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
LostAddict1:

This people haven't realised that we now know how powerful we are when we are united. Once the core North buys our ideology of no religion, no tribe and put all sentiment aside, we would be the greatest force to reckon this great nation.

There is real power in UNITY. It's like the analogy of trying to break a single broomstick vs breaking the broom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.