Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS (94009 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Realino: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
leaculpa:

If wizkids name wasn't in reekados tweet at all, he wouldn't have cared about anything reekado is doing.

He was one of the pple dt sparked this protest. people have died. He stopped his album release at great cost, insult & disappointment from fans. why did u now see dt time to trample on his personal decision and release a song with his name on it without asking him first? reekado was wrong please.
true! but some people think with a low IQ that's why they won't see the truth in this
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Realino: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Decaf:
Wizkid no get sense. What kind of stupid reply is that. Maybe he think say Because he big pass reekado for industry he fit dey talk to him anyhow. If Na me be Reekado, I go still drop the music make I see Watin he go do.
e fit file lawsuit against u fam, you self reason am, him content dey there
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Kakamorufu(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
dem dey drag woman
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Biodun1929(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wasn't necessary tho. He could have at least been less harsh. Plus why did he have to voice out on there? Or was it on Twitter they both agreed to the collaboration? calling your fellow artiste a fool is a no for me man...

Wizkid is so rude and arogant.

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by EXLOVER(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
richie5:
Tan ni weere... Japaa jor, go hang urself then... Eleribu smebdy
Omo boy we nor dey village meeting, try use your sense communicate.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:27am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=94972022]short men and their wahala,he sounded rude.[/quote

Their anger no be here oooo.... !!]

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:51am On Oct 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
Wizkid is the fool with a larger than life attitude.
Social media champion.

He has done a whole lot more than you or anyone in your bloodline can ever do for Nigeria. Cry us a river!

2 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Siscooh: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2020
EXLOVER:
What happen to direct message? Highest level of embarrassment, if i were to be Reekado Banks i Will Just delete that song from my phone and PC... Mtchew.

Wizkid is too proud, Reekado Banks is even active on protest ground not just online, I don't even know what Wizkid is feeling like, his music is even getting boring day by day.

Starboy FC, Tacha FC and Elite are th
e dumbest fans on Earth.
How did elites enter? Abeg shift
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Business231(m): 3:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Shile981:
Wizkid is acting as if he is the king of maturity. Everyone is entitled to what they post on social media moreover Reekado ended that tweet with #ENDSARS.

It does not matter that he hashtagged End sars. Tweeting the music release is being insensitive.

We are bereft of ethics , moral values, common sense and values.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2020
femijay8271:
#restructurenow
This should be what the protest should be all about cos as long as the current system is concerned, Police will still be police SARs or no SARs

https://www.nairaland.com/6176810/significant-role-nigerian-youths-clamour

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Holamilekan97(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Imagine na Davido talk this kind thing. Everywhere for Don red. Love you forever king David...

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by OKorowanta: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
Wizkid is the fool with a larger than life attitude.
Social media champion.

No mind am!
It has gotten to his head Just because his tweet against Buhari's get well message to Trump received applause..
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Muftimenk: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2020
etrange:
This one is clearly deliberate. They need the attention for the song to sell.

Wow how i wish i can like Your comment 1k times u gave a valid point keep it up
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Kobicove(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Wizkid is the fool here as far as I'm concerned undecided
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by tosinosam(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2020
EXLOVER:
What happen to direct message? Highest level of embarrassment, if i were to be Reekado Banks i Will Just delete that song from my phone and PC... Mtchew.

Wizkid is too proud, Reekado Banks is even active on protest ground not just online, I don't even know what Wizkid is feeling like, his music is even getting boring day by day.

Starboy FC, Tacha FC and Elite are the dumbest fans on Earth.
Sorry o omniknowest joining everybody together and calling dem dumb is a better use of polite words abi. Whatever wizkid or tacha...does to you is none of our business and yea..I think you are dumber. Don't bother quoting me I was stupid enough to answer a dumbie like you.I won't be doing that anytime soon. Except you give me a reason to lash you again
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by tosinosam(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rubbish.. U just typed rubbish..

He didn't sounded rude.

He was simply rude cheesy
Abeg wetin be the difference
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by EXLOVER(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
tosinosam:

Sorry o omniknowest joining everybody together and calling dem dumb is a better use of polite words abi. Whatever wizkid or tacha...does to you is none of our business and yea..I think you are dumber. Don't bother quoting me I was stupid enough to answer a dumbie like you.I won't be doing that anytime soon. Except you give me a reason to lash you again
You just summarized yourself (stupid enough), before you quote me again make sure you cut that your miserable beard off.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Which kind rubbish brotherhood you dey talk about??! They're not brothers my guy...KIDS maybe!!!
Some people will troll and cause damage for fun or to suit their own agenda.IT WAS UNNECESSARY.

It is jokers like you when asked what minerals you have in your state will respond and say fanta, cocacola. Lol.

Brotherhood, as used in my post is synonymous with fraternity, different from genetic blood brothers.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Ayobami7(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
na wa oo
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Gemez: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Shile981:
Wizkid is acting as if he is the king of maturity. Everyone is entitled to what they post on social media moreover Reekado ended that tweet with #ENDSARS.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by tosinosam(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2020
EXLOVER:
You just summarized yourself (stupid enough), before you quote me again make sure you cut that your miserable beard off.
How far nigga it's so easy to get an average Nigerian attention just by insulting them. You were my 6th insult prank victim. Sorry if what I said was painful or out of place,I only came to have fun and learn on nairaland. As for my beards,leave am like that.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Kolade13(m): 1:59am On Oct 17, 2020
wizkid is de fool
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by EXLOVER(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2020
tosinosam:

How far nigga it's so easy to get an average Nigerian attention just by insulting them. You were my 6th insult prank victim. Sorry if what I said was painful or out of place,I only came to have fun and learn on nairaland. As for my beards,leave am like that.
Alright... Enjoy
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by tosinosam(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2020
EXLOVER:
Alright... Enjoy
Yea
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Bloooody:

Sounded?
Can you hear his tweet?
Nigerian women are so dull.
She's 20yr old. Nt yet qualified 2 b called woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.