Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks (51871 Views)

Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by hayoholla(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revvest:
Just imagine

You Sha you an cash out of this Brouhaha grin

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by toye440: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
newharddrives:
stop all that young man,you don big pass all that sentiment
Well listen to me old man, thats what it is. Down the north its pro SARS, and anti in the south. Nepotism gained wings due to the ethnic sentiments that put us assunder, but today both the Middle Belt, SW, SE,& SS are coming out with one voice to say enough is enough. And about the sentiment, i learnt it from that lifeless mannequine.

6 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by SmartPolician: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revvest:
Just imagine

Do you have#EndSARS style?
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Revvest(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

Do you have#EndSARS style?
No sir. That might be too aggressive
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Revvest(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
hayoholla:

You Sha you an cash out of this Brouhaha grin
This is a non profit sales
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by SmartPolician: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revvest:

No sir. That might be too aggressive
Mention me when you do, please
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Frreky07: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
4000 naira for black polo shirt just for protest?
Na una type dey spoil dis country.
Making people suffer unnecessary jerking up prices from 400 Naira to 4000 thousand.
Na Xmas clothes?
Corrupt youths everywhere!
I swear
And the guy keeps spamming all these endsars threads with the thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Revvest(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

Mention me when you do, please
Alright sir
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by timay(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ikennablue:
This shows that there are some egg heads that are solidly behind this protest. And they are ready to throw thier cash any moment

If this is true, the ApC that you and I know would have fished them out to public . They would even go further by chasing such people with DSS by now. Unfortunately, they can't pinpoint any one as the convener or sponsor. Even the opposition party sef hand no dey there because if it was work of opposition party, Femi Adesina would have let us know. grin . Even Opposition party sef is looking for the sponsors of the protest sef so that they can tag along, but none of them can find anything, because it doesn't exist

This is a true protest from the Nigerian people in the real sense of it. Instead of the govt looking for who to give Ghana must go bag of money to, to quell the protest, why not just start by doing the right thing by meeting demands , not on paper but in action

10 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by bluefilm: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's beginning to be obvious that this current #EndSARS protest is highly organized and coordinated.

Government should listen to these youths because the government might be dealing with a different type of protest for the first time in the history of this country.

The way I am looking at it, this #EndSARS will gradually metamorphose into #EndBadGovernmentInNigeria.

Could this be the revolution?!

We are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by onegig(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xlyad:
seems there are vested interests in the protest. who is funding all these?

Vested interest?

Are you guys asleep or what?

Sowore was just pursued out of the Abuja Protest because they don't want any Politicians.

Youths are the ones donating for all these.

Search for Feminist_co on twitter to get account details.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by k2money(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin

I Doff my Hat For the Protesters..
The Peaceful Organization put in place is Silent but Top Notch!

I Salute Nigerians..
Our Sisters and Brothers must be alive to see Visions and Actualize Dream..

May we also Ensure Preparation For our Soul in Eternity..

GOD Bless Nigerians!
GOD Bless Nigeria!

Hello buddy, now I know where you stand. But it remains small for you to make sense before you add that your trash.

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by tamdun: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

With what is going on I think we can be great after all. But for us to be great we need to exclude Northern Nigeria and Yoruba Muslims. They are enemies of NIGERIA!!
We know ur type/region u came from

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by tot(f): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nice.
My most happiest time of this protest was when I saw where the youths pursued Sowore alele...
They were shouting at him, "GO AWAY",
We don't want you here.
We don't want you or any politician.
GO away before we change am for you.
If you want to support us, go do so on twitter.... just GO AWAY!!

See who is talking undecided They would pursue you first before Sowore, try it.
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by BruncleZuma: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Ikennablue(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
timay:

If this is true, the ApC that you and I know would have fished them out to public . They would even go further by chasing such people with DSS by now. Unfortunately, they can't pinpoint any one as the convener or sponsor. Even the opposition party sef hand no dey there because if it was work of opposition party, Femi Adesina would have let us know. grin . Even Opposition party sef is looking for the sponsors of the protest sef so that they can tag along, but none of them can find anything, because it doesn't exist

This is a true protest from the Nigerian people in the real sense of it. Instead of the govt looking for who to give Ghana must go bag of money to, to quell the protest, why not just start by doing the right thing by meeting demands , not on paper but in action
i tell you. This is fast becoming the most coordinated protest in history grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by timay(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
onegig:

Vested interest?

Are you guys asleep or what?

Sowore was just pursued out of the Abuja Protest because they don't want any Politicians.

Youths are the ones donating for all these.

Search for Feminist_co on twitter to get account details.

Even opposition party sef who could be the major culprit just like during Jonathan era are as confused as the govt. This is beyond political. This is people demanding real change. Not 2015 APC scam change

6 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Merimental(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
newharddrives:
Wow...am proud of this new Nigeria

for d first time in 5 years d Citizens have truly been taken seriously by dis denial govt.

Leading while d govt follows until dey meet all demands.

3 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by toye440: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yenefer:
I hate reading ur comment
U even know his name, as in u try oo.
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Merimental(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Karmatyra:
this protest is too organised for my liking! e shock me! chai! that other day it was pizza and chocolate ice cream them the share give protesters,everything just get order! I hail!

d orderliness is throwing dis govt into some serious panick n Confusion at d moment

3 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by shantti(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
we still dey protest right now, but the problem be say i was shit, crowd full every where, no bush around, na God go help me
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by smeag0l(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Exactly. Even i donated above the last amount you mentioned
tensazangetsu20:

It's the youth donating. 500 naira here 1000 naira there from millions of people. People with money donated above 500k.

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by jibnet1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
you guys are really organized God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by jibnet1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
you guys are really organized God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by newharddrives(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Merimental:

for d first time in 5 years d Citizens have truly been taken seriously by dis denial govt.

Leading while d govt follows until dey meet all demands.
l dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wahala for who collect 1k from politicians. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by aziza45442: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
:Do you have#EndSARS style? No sir. That might be too aggressive

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Kingrefreshed: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
tamdun:

We know ur type/region u came from

Ofcourse you should know. The light can never be hidden!!!!
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Oljunaid(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow!!! Am impressed

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Sewgon79(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revvest:

On behalf of the Organization we don't think you are well sir. If you reside within ikeja axis of Lagos then we will love to refer you to rexy hospital

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Sewgon79(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Waoh...these youths mean business

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos / Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.