Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road (39282 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by clairebode(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
lymelyte:
nor be everybody watch bbnaija because it doesn't have any impact in the life of an average Nigerian.. But you see this sars, it has affected everyone directly and indirectly
TRUE TALK cheesy
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by elonize(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Why is CNN,BBC,NBC and Aljezeera not carrying this protests?
CNN own NATO witch hunt trump,dem never finish dat 1

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by uptimum123(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timijo:
In a sane country, the IGP and the president should have resigned by now.

Protest is going on in my country and it's going on in the country where I am residing too after their parliamentary election on 3 October. Because of this, their electoral body annulled the election, the Prime Minister resigned on 5th and their president resigned today. He said that he doesn't want his name to go down into history as a president who killed his people because of power. These are sane people who value human lives.

#ENDSARS/SWAT
#IGPRESIGN
#BUHARIRESIGN
#SPLITNIGERIA

Go and write the resignation letter your self...you think you are more than we that wants a stop this menace you guys are now causing.

Turning a good protest to a charade.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by chuka5000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

bbc reports the protest everyday. seen it a lot of times

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by reiddecuti: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Ask me make I ask who. Al Jazeera tried carry the news as headline earlier in the week but now nothing. I keep turning in to see if they'll carry the news again and in details, still nothing. For BBC and CNN, no break light.
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Candycrushy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na Benin sars for dey get power pass....good for them #endsars!!
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by djoey89: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Traffic mad at uniben till 9 i left there.
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by CavemanDefuturo: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Sarah20A(f): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

CNN,BBC are carrying it

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dem don dey revolt naw,no be protest be this..They practically shutdown the road that some passengers coming from Lagos had to abandon their buses.
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Cmanforall: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
farem:

I support it but I bet it your kerosene governor will never be in your agenda
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by anochuko01(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sarah20A:
CNN,BBC are carrying it
aja serah (al-jazeera) too grin grin cheesy
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
See how they are causing havoc on well meaning Nigerians.

#EndProtestNow

Compilation of APC paid zombies - BMC

GOATandYAMtheory
 TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin
Adagun Osha (Lagos State Chief Thug)

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
They cannot disrupt private economic activities indefinitely. They should focus on picketing government offices instead.
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by greensandy: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
DamZik:

GOATandYAMtheory
 TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.

I'm not surprised about your outburst, wailing is your calling and you will wail till kingdom come.
If you are sensible enough you would know that every citizen have the right to associate with any party of their choice. Tell us how much PDP is paying you for all these wahala. Do you think we care about you? Go and write it down, the end of PDP is near and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by mastermaestro(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Buhari should immediately sack the IGP. Immediately.

Exactly what a clever leader would have done at the inception of these protests. Unfortunately, not so clever a leader we have. sad sad
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by uptimum123(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
DamZik:

GOATandYAMtheory
 TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin

Go and kill your self

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Johzhier97(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Bunnatex:
We must change the narrative. It should not be mainly about SARS.
Don't get it twisted but it's not about SARS or SWAT.
They also are victims of poor leadership. I'm not supporting they're brutal style, HELL NO, but then SARS includes lecturers who demand sex or money for grades, it includes the civil servant who demands for bribe before doing the job he or she is paid for, it includes the Senator or Rep member who is embezzling constituency money, it includes the priest that collects money and refuses to be the voice of God, it includes the youth who defrauds people if their hard earned money...
SARS is not the main problem, our government is and until we change the mantra of this protest to recognize this then we are still scratching the surface.
Why don't we
,#END BOGUS SALARY OF JUDICIARY AND LEGISLATORS
#END MANY PAs and SAs
#END NIGERIA PATTERN OF FEDERAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
#END CORRUPT.
In Shortlist; #ENDBADGOVERNANCE....ENDHIGHCOSTOF GOVERNANCE. ..
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Abujaexpress: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Benin, Edo ...the cradle of Africa's civilization.

EndSARS all started in Edo when Naira Marley chickened out. Thumbs up to my people
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by ayenale1(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual.
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by kunle75(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2020
sweerychick:
It has started! Endsars was just a test run, the real revolution has started.. the day daddy G.O adeboye told PMB restructure or breakup was the day I knew something was up.. there's no going back.. the south has started off the revolution..

Because Baba Adeboye is privy to some info you and I do not have, you may not be far from the truth ,revolution is around the corner and I pray its total reform/rebirth of a new Nigeria where truth, honesty and hard work will be the order of the day and celebrated .

Above all, the outside world can take not only take us serious but respect us.
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by Stephobia1: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2020
cynthia9:
Benin city is locked...ugbowo -lagos road is blocked right now
Heavy endsars protest rocks Benin city....
No coming in..
No going out
Heavy endsars protest rocks Benin

JOB VACANCY AT IKEJA & LEKKI LAGOS

Sononetic Inc is a staffing and recruitment firm seeking to employ for some busy businesswomen in the following position:

* Corporate Nanny
* Head Cleaner
* House Keeper
* Waittress
* Hostess

Interested candidates should send their application to:
hrm.elytcassymoore@gmail.com

Using “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Re: EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road by panicacid: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
nawao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] / Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days / Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.