Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters (52657 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jneutron4000: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
We Know that Tinubu political enemies are looking for every ways to bring down Tinubu but they have failed already. PDP Lagos organized those thugs, they arranged a BRT bus to make it look like the Lagos government and Tinubu is behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Saao(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

I wonder why you kids think USA is heaven

dumb yooots
you don't understand bro. Your thinking is different because you don't have investment in USA, our public figures stole from us and invest in the west so it's like heaven to them

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by greensandy: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
He started in English but quickly switched to Yoruba

Anything wrong in that? Nigerians and their warp mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by TecM0: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:
All you worked for with your sweat..?

Don't bus drivers waking up 5 am and closing 10pm sweat

Or because from a bus driver he grew to be a Bus union leader , he never sweat or bleed for his income

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Tiheanacho(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
And what have u worked for??
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by lagdmark(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Duru9:
Fear of USA is beginning of ........
watin concern USA with the Nigerian youths, naa so the thing dey do you.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by BruncleZuma: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Linus Mba

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Drag him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jaytii(f): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:
Why the curse na?
Why are they all shaking in their boots?
I'm missing a critical information.
Have you ever been accused wrongly? If you have, you'd definitely understand why he needed to set things straight.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jaytii(f): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
timay:

You guys obviously don't get it grin

Some of this guys have investments abroad. Any sanction on them by the US or visa ban will make them loose their loots. I hope you get it the picture now.
Says who?
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Celebsnews2:
Then who did?

Meanwhile, Watch Exclusive and Full Video of Davido's Trip to Abuja. From when he landed to when he left! He also had a swimming competition with Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, in his father's mansion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKRYqpCA3M
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Seunpaul01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots

So u don't know USA is the motivation and inspiration behind these protests.

This is no slavery mentality here,, it is just imitation of what is right. I just wish our government could imitate the good ways and development of the developed nations.

USA starts the BLM protests first before it was followed by over 5O countries. Just that majority are now seeing it been used politically now.

Majority of countries look up to USA politicizing.... After they legalize LGBTQ, many
countries have followed them... In fact in this protests we are already seeing Lesbians and gays showing face. Tell me who do you think inspired them.

That's why we should thank God for Trump because if the Democrats is still is power the situation would have gotten worst. The Democrat or the left are not far from the mentality of the thief by the left hand of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by luvmijeje(f): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
jaytii:

Have you ever been accused wrongly?
If you have, you'd definitely understand why he needed to set things straight.

It is not just him denying, the Governor of Lagos State and the speaker of the state assembly also denied.

I have been following Politics for a long time and for me this is an unchartered territory. I have never see the Lagos state government jittery like this when election is still far away.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

Don't bus drivers waking up 5 am and closing 10pm sweat

Or because from a bus driver he grew to be a Bus union leader , he never sweat or bleed for his income

Bus union leader that involves what..?

I can't trade my pearls discussing lawless institutions because they are all products of lawless, decayed, and rotten system..

-No time for trading but to straightly hit them from the root..
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by slimanyd: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
"Why me?"
Wetin you mean with why me?
#SoroSoke abeg

Not abeg , Soro soke werey

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by TecM0: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

I can't trade my pearls discussing lawless institutions because they are all products of lawless, decayed, and rotten system..

-No time for trading but to straightly hit them from the root..

NURTW is a registered trade Organisation and perhaps the highest employer of labour, highest transporter of human and logistics in Nigeria

Their boss just denied an attack

So what professional or trade body do you belong to and hope they are better than the "lawless institutions" caused by rotten system

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Ooye12: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Soro soke werey

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Lastanza: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
He said why would he collect money to hurt another person as if he has not done it before.

He may be innocent of this one but his past deeds contributes to why people are pointing accusing fingers at him.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by nnadychuks(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Inferiority complex dey worry you......tah!
na pride Dey worry you... USA is superior to Nigeria, it even got worse in this Bubu regime
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Kingzeez10: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Buhari zombie spotted ....
Na inferiority complex dey do you bro
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Kingzjayzee: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
"Why me?" Wetin you mean with why me? #SoroSoke abeg
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by jaytii(f): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:

It is not just him denying, the Governor of Lagos State and the speaker of the state assembly also denied.

I have been following Politics for a long time and for me this is an unchartered territory. I have never see the Lagos state government jittery like this when election is still far away.

The whole nation is tense.
They could just be playing to the gallery just the make the people think they're winning.
I actually don't think those guys were sponsored by the governor or MC Oluomo.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Merimental(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality
dumb yooots
look at d positive impact d "heavenly" ban had in d Edo governorship election.
ur leaders have made it der heaven Oga.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Bluebolt: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria youths its now or never, as its now very vivid that our perceived hindrances to freedom are mere jelly hearted folks, our horse should not be restrained by mere treads.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by nedekid: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots
Oga, there is nothing that pains a rich African more that visa ban, to US or Europe. That you as a big boy cannot go to board aircraft to fly to those cities for shopping, schooling etc. And worse still your asset are further frozen?
Ahh ahhh, you Wan kill person be that.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by petitejolie(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
AMEN.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Grateful02(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
This Mc guy self nawa o.. People don dey do stuff swear say make dem die if na dem yet them still dey alive till now

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by socialmediaman: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
slave mentality

dumb yooots

Where did he fly to when he was injured? Where are his kids schooling?

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by IamAsiri: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
esmarcq:
Well, he probably didn't work for all that, so the curse will not work

Oil dey your head joor. You caught it sharp sharp.
1. Did he work for his money?
2. Did he need to collect money in order to scare off the protesters?

He didn't say if he scared off the protesters... He said if he collected money to scare off the protesters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by luvmijeje(f): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
jaytii:

The whole nation is tense.
They could just be playing to the gallery just the make the people think they're winning.
I actually don't think those guys were sponsored by the governor or MC Oluomo.

Then that makes it worse. There are Anarchists on the lose. And the people who are charge with protecting us from them are the purpose of this protest.

We need the Nigeria Army before this issue escalate.
Re: Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters by Otunski: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Has he ever worked for anything in his life? U think we don't know all you've acquired is through extortion and thuggery?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.