Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) (71556 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
on the contrary, i dont have such demented mindset, i see others the way i see my family, no sane and logical person would desire such for another

99thEnemy:

so you actually wish they would have molested her? angry angry angry
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Evii: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Holumhidey:
buhari may not even be aware that there is a turmoil in the country now as we speak

Very useless president

Guy don't u know that guy isn't aware of anything in this country? Je wasn't aware the former IG didn't go to Benue when he was sent to condole with headmen victims...
His new term now by his media aid is Buhari was shocked....that guy too dull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by stabilizer: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sorry but all these shall passed away!
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Rugaria: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
I see flat tommy..

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nchenches: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
If you end SARS or SWAT, you can’t end the underlying factors that propped up and sustained SARS, KILLER MOPOL, and next SWAT.

Solution is:

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Starzo: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ashawo lipsrsealed
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by finaleeec: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Crime too must be ended

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by finaleeec: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Crime must be Ended

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Olababee(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.

Chai sorry, u suffered..
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
What's do you expect when SARS catch you sucking manhood.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
They once stopped me on a lonely road at night and arrested my laptop. Oh, these ones were JTFs.

I had to go to the station in the morning to show proof and pay bribe. After wasting 5 hours of my life, I refused to pay and when they were tired watching me striking an interesting convo with a sexy female officer from Benin, they allowed me to go.

The male officers probably said to themselves, "Abeg, make una allow this guy go before him chyke our crush."

That was how they set my laptop free for free.

#ENDSARS
#RestructureNigeria
#EndPoliceBrutalityInNigeria

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by perosky80(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let the protest continue in Abuja Fact Bleep them
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
You are a real niggarrr to identify the speaker & majority leader of zombie people

Dididrumz:
Two Idiots in Nairaland will not understand the plights of the people;

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine

These two are a biological mistake like one known Suya Seller in Nairaland.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.
I know this isn't funny but I can't help it. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.

No hour should be ungodly in your own country.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
I no know no.know why I dey crush on you
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by laidima88(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shit is coming from different angle
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Obichukwuu: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by MrCork: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
LegendVibes:
Nollywood actress Beverly Osu on Thursday alleged she had been beaten and arrested by the now-defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXHKWaAYIG/?igshid=1370rwemdebhn

She also called on her non-Nigerian followers to join Nigerians to fight police brutality by joining the trending #EndSARSNOW.

The 28-year-old is not only an actress but also a video vixen and model.

any lightskin chicks in this place? cheesy
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nchenches: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
This man, Edward Kallon, of the UN in Nigeria says stability must return to Nigeria. Stability In the face of injustice and inequality of Nigeria?

Stability in Animal Kingdom of George Orwell’s?

Stability In the face of political gangsterism in Nigeria?

Stability in the face of millions of lives already lost because of the inadequacies of one Nigeria, yet the problems that caused the loss of lives became exacerbated by a section of the country.

Black man sef.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Endrey: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Enough is enough to � brutality
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by JJOF(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I love her....

**Edited**
Ok... this is not the person I thought it was. Lol.
You thought it was Beverly Naya right?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Dididrumz:
Two Idiots in Nairaland will not understand the plights of the people;

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine

These two are a biological mistake like one known Suya Seller in Nairaland.
Compilation of APC paid zombies - BMC

GOATandYAMtheory
TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin
IamPlato

Adagun Osha (Lagos State Thief Thug)

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Benega9(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2020
#Endpolice once
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2020
JJOF:

You thought it was Beverly Naya right?

Yes, that one! I love her! grin
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by AIlahuAkbar: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
are you sure or you're just peddling lies
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2020
I thought it was illegal to wear military gear outside the army in naija...
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by AIlahuAkbar: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.
those are not SARS pls those are criminals that swindled you guys.
why didn't you request for their badge?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by AIlahuAkbar: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Billchille:
u na get sense ,this one wey Dem don enter tire
I get her nudes oh

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by AIlahuAkbar: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Let's see even just your hand, to see if you're all that.
I asked for his pics, dude went silent

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2020
ZIINI:

Bro na person wey go war front na hin go reach home tell person wey no go
It happened on August 12 2018 i can never forget what happened that precious day
I and my friend we went to repair phone and we passed solider barracks cause that way is straight forward my friend was wearing this same trousers.they beat him to the extent that they later took him to the hospital
Ogbonti no wear solider camouflage O
Cause E get Why

I understand you my brother but these are the issues with our country of origin, everyone is trying to feel more important than they truly are. What is in a camouflage? if not that our people are so uncivilized back home. I sometimes wear camou pants or shots each time I am in Nigeria and I always have my US military ID to show I am an ex service man and US citizenship card (passport card) with me - I may just be lucky no one has accosted me but until that day - maybe na my case go cure their craze - grin grin grin grin FYI - I am 6" 4 in height with an intimidating frame, I guess that helped a bit I dont know cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.