Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro (11655 Views)

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan / 3 Ways To Charge Your Smartphones Without Plugging Them In / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by dview001(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
I bought mine today (30,700 at Slot Nigeria) ...so far the experience has been lit. The phone is very slim and lightweighted. The design is too beautiful, maybe like bianca. The camera experience is unusually breathtaking cool
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by BurataiOut: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Misslagbaja:

Slot. 32k then

You will really enjoy the phone. Have you checked bout the specs? Good camera and Ba3. Pretty design. Shey you like selfie? Lol
A nairalander bought hers 29k. I don't know where though
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by BurataiOut: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2020
dview001:
I bought mine today (30,700 at Slot Nigeria) ...so far the experience has been lit. The phone is very slim and lightweighted. The design is too beautiful, maybe like bianca. The camera experience is unusually breathtaking cool
Have you unboxed it? Congrats... Nice review of the itel S16
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by dview001(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2020
BurataiOut:

Have you unboxed it? Congrats... Nice review of the itel S16

Ofcourse

I used the phone in typing the previous and this current message
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Misslagbaja: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
BurataiOut:

A nairalander bought hers 29k. I don't know where though

Price might have dropped
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Transiter(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
dview001:

Which one did you get? itel S16, S16 Pro or S16 Pro LTE?

We would've loved a more detailed review seeing you wrote about its sleek design, lightweightness, and Camera prowess.

₦30,700 is a steal for these features mentioned.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Ayomidedot(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kellyelly1:

Someone bought it around 29k or so. It seems many people are ordering the phone so it's hard to see it on Jumia but continue checking maybe they ran out of stock. You can also walk into Slot, Micro Station or check other online stores.
thank you
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by dview001(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Transiter:

Which one did you get? itel S16, S16 Pro or S16 Pro LTE?

We would've loved a more detailed review seeing you wrote about its sleek design, lightweightness, and Camera prowess.

₦30,700 is a steal for these features mentioned.

I bought the S16.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Pimples(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2020
How much is the Itel s16 pro and _the s16 pro LTE?
I can't find the pro version of the phone on konga, slot and Jumia websites
Kindly send me a link to buy
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Zenithpeak(m): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2020
There are just 2 mistakes a man can make in his lifetime:

1. Married to a bad wife
2. Buy itel phone with your hard earned money.

It can be fraustraing and so so disheartening. embarassed embarassed embarassed at the same time.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by mobilemaniac(f): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Omahleigh:

That's too damn bad o, Itel has some pretty decent phones that don't even cost so much to own. I use an itel and it's been serving me well for the last 4 years now.

Na who no go no go know. I use an Itel phone as well and it's not giving me any issue. If you follow these people their mouth u go think say the phone no good when it's indeed the best transsion offer. I'm a mobile freak but my phone of choice is Itel.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by mobilemaniac(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2020
dview001:

I bought the S16.

Give us review abeg, I hope to upgrade from my A56 to S16 pro pretty soon. How much did you buy it please
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by mobilemaniac(f): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Misslagbaja:

Price might have dropped

Please how much is the itel S16 pro. I heard that the phone has some great features
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by InMyFeelings: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
mobilemaniac:

Na today you know? They're being paid to do the dirty work of brands like xiaomi and umidigi. Instead of them to focus on it, they'll be insulting itel users. Funny enough itel offers it's users the same thing that their brands offer but at a cheaper rate. That's why they're pained.

I'm just beginning to notice how silly these xiaomi marketers are. The phone they're marketing doesn't even have that "android" feel. I l'd pick Itel S16 over whatever xiaomi has to offer any day! They can't deceive sensible customers like me, na mumu people dem go fit fool.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Hoedogwu(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Misslagbaja:

Slot. 32k then

You will really enjoy the phone. Have you checked bout the specs? Good camera and Ba3. Pretty design. Shey you like selfie? Lol

My dear sister I've checked it out. I even watched unboxing videos on youtube. The camera is superior for a 32k phone. Do you have any idea how much the "pro" version goes for?
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Killington(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Techgonzo:

Exactly. The current budget offerings from Itel are noteworthy. There's no disputing that fact. I hope they keep up the marvelous work and improve from here on. Nice work itel

Me too. I also hope to see high end devices from them soon as part of their revamp process. They're doing well! cheesy
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by LAXconfidential(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Killington:

Me too. I also hope to see high end devices from them soon as part of their revamp process. They're doing well! cheesy

Same here bro. I'm hoping they venture into high-end. Make dem follow Samsung and co drag market small. The job they're doing so far is commendable. I mean, have you seen the S16 camera? Damn!
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by dview001(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
mobilemaniac:

Give us review abeg, I hope to upgrade from my A56 to S16 pro pretty soon. How much did you buy it please

I bought it 30,700 naira. Like I said earlier, the phone's design is laudably sleek and light weighted. The cameras are competitively good. The phone's mouthpiece and speaker are top-notch. I'd like to stop here to preserve the suspense. Go get yours at Slot ng

Modified: it also come with an Android 10 OS version , finger prints and face id for security. All for a meagre sum
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by HappyNigerian: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hoedogwu:

Leeeemaoh! Don't tell me you believe that yeye conspiracy theory? How can radio waves breed a virus?? Na lie joor. Anyway, I'll be excited to see 5G on this S16 or maybe it's successor. The phone is lovely.
Nigeria has no 5G facility yet so I don't think newer products of itel will have 5G network. Although I won't bw surprised if itel decide to surprise customers by producing 5G phones in d nearest future
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by selfdefence: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2020
i dont know sha but when it comes to selfies i just think its the camon series o
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by tafat: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
selfdefence:
i dont know sha but when it comes to selfies i just think its the camon series o
abi? I think so too, especially the likes of the Camon 16 premier, but with what I'm seeing this itel phones might be unto something big here
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by BurataiOut: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2020
dview001:

Ofcourse

I used the phone in typing the previous and this current message

Mhen you de ball o. I'm getting the s16 pro soon
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2020
bobsboris:
Asides their marketers though, one really has to commend itel. They're making smartphones affordable for those that can't go for higher brands. I'm also skeptical about them but getting the A56 on a budget made me realize it's not as bad as it's painted.
See, I have been on this forum for almost 5 years, I've seen different brands of phones advertised here, but I will tell you that the brand is one of the most impressive. Let's not allow the uninformed opinion of haters that find it comfortable to criticise without reason to deceive anyone.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by bobsboris: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2020
ibibiofirstlady:

See, I have been on this forum for almost 5 years, I've seen different brands of phones advertised here, but I will tell you that the brand is one of the most impressive. Let's not allow the uninformed opinion of haters that find it comfortable to criticise without reason to deceive anyone.
There's a thin line between criticism and hate. Most of them are just blindly condemning Itel. And it's funny because Itel has gone far and improved more than what these people still think they are.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by bobsboris: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2020
tafat:
abi? I think so too, especially the likes of the Camon 16 premier, but with what I'm seeing this itel phones might be unto something big here
Trust me , they are.
There have been reviews and feedbacks from end users of Itel's current releases. And I'm telling you I'm yet to see one bad review. It's just really impressive.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Christieanne(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2020
bobsboris:

There's a thin line between criticism and hate. Most of them are just blindly condemning Itel. And it's funny because Itel has gone far and improved more than what these people still think they are.
Lol, don't be deceived my dear, the people who condemn Itel on this forum are paid marketers whom instead of them to hype their products have chosen to condemn other products because they know that those products are better than theirs. Don't be deceived. Real Nairalanders like us know better. Itel is not what they tell us it is. So far, I've had a great experience with it, yet to have any issues.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Christieanne(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2020
BurataiOut:

Mhen you de ball o. I'm getting the s16 pro soon
same here dear. I already have an A56 that I got early this year but I'll give it to my sis. The S16 pro is my next target.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Christieanne(f): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2020
dview001:

I bought it 30,700 naira. Like I said earlier, the phone's design is laudably sleek and light weighted. The cameras are competitively good. The phone's mouthpiece and speaker are top-notch. I'd like to stop here to preserve the suspense. Go get yours at Slot ng

Modified: it also come with an Android 10 OS version , finger prints and face id for security. All for a meagre sum

Amazing! Abeg which one did you get? Is it the pro version? Help a sister abeg. I really want to get this phone, thanks.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Hoedogwu(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2020
HappyNigerian:

Nigeria has no 5G facility yet so I don't think newer products of itel will have 5G network. Although I won't bw surprised if itel decide to surprise customers by producing 5G phones in d nearest future

The good thing about it is that even when they put the 5G on their phones it will still be very affordable. Unlike those that place steep prices on their products for the same specs that Itel offers for way less!
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by mobilemaniac(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
dview001:

Lol @mouthpiece grin

The 30k own, is it the pro variant? I just bought the pro variant, I want to know if those guys at Ikeja cheated me grin
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by tafat: 3:42am On Nov 09, 2020
good for them, well i am still flexing my Camon device, when i need a change i might consider getting one
bobsboris:

Trust me , they are.
There have been reviews and feedbacks from end users of Itel's current releases. And I'm telling you I'm yet to see one bad review. It's just really impressive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 / How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? / Please I Need Serious Help On This Oraimo 27000mah Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.