Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (84863 Views)

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by FuckThaMod: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:
So Una Fit Provide Food Like This But You Didnt Provide It During The Lockdown When Millions Of Nigerians Were Starving.

Na God Go Punish All Of Us las las
You get sense so? Go and complain to govt that received billions of dollars to provide palliatives to the people but squandered everything on themselves.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by kokomilala(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
This move has sent the government reeling like a dazed boxer.They didn't reckon with the innate power of the people. Neither did they give a thought to how far the influence of social media can go.
The whole world is watching Naija with rapt attention. And this is just the beginning...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by hupo: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm moved by the love and togetherness.

May God bless them all.

Shame on the government who couldn't replicate such for her citizenry during the lock down. Honestly, if not for our corrupt leaders, Nigerians are good people.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Sanchez01: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
tollyboy5:
Nice one from reekado Was it after the backlash
Neh, before.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by FirstCounsel(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Thousands of Nigerians were fed with unlimited food expensive food for less than 10 million but the 6.9 billion dollars covid 19 fund didn't reach anywhere. Oh lord Jesus.
Is it not shameful? Government with audio feeding programme.
See the very organised show of love out there irrespective of tribe and social status. This government and our so called leaders should bow their heads in shame!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Humorme2(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Cheers to all the altruistic and humane individuals.
This plainly shows that there is still hope for Nigeria smiley

And Ndi government people said they used 6.4billion to share food during covid lockdown. Food that didn't even get to my area. Mtcheww.

13 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Incognitress(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is beautiful embarassed

God bless all of the sponsors kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by EMMY76: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is the real naija spirit few evil wicked nigerian leaders just spoilt everything for us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Muhylonaire007: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Walai... The incompetence of the Nigerian government was clearly revealed... Imagine ordinary palliative citizens no see, upon all the billions that was disbursed.
Look how the youths are having fun with.

God this country is sick, only you can heal the land.

18 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by sammuell(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow
Big one

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Angy55(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
I'm really happy about this.

17 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by shegzhkn: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Thousands of Nigerians were fed with unlimited food expensive food for less than 10 million but the 6.9 billion dollars covid 19 fund didn't reach anywhere. Oh lord Jesus.

Where una see 6.9B USD covid fund ??

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin

LoL the bolded part got me laughing like I'm drunk cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by lekki1444: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
these mahfaggas eating better than me and i am a billionaire shocked shocked shocked
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Righteousness89(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
IamPlato:
So Una Fit Provide Food Like This But You Didnt Provide It During The Lockdown When Millions Of Nigerians Were Starving.

Na God Go Punish All Of Us las las
[/s]

An Ungrateful Heart is an Evil Heart

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by maak400: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protesting until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin
Hahaha you’re too funny ooo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Incandescent(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
The devil is a liar.

The people against the evil government and leaders

I'm literally crying.

There's hope for Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Incandescent(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Eazie351:
hope they're making arrangements to pack the litters afterwards?

Yes... they clean up afterwards

13 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Prinss: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg when Apple wan join the protest??

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by elmas(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Calazoto:
People really mean BUHARI...

FREE food for protesters
FREE medicals
FREE internet
FREE Bail/Lawyer
FREE mobilization
Hook up with celebrities sef join

TELL me why the protest no go make sense.

meanwhile, if you are into forest... hit me up for free US30 signal

Lets cash big...join the train now

How boss?
Ur boy is here
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mynd1(f): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
inoki247:
And some fools keep saying the protest is sponsored.. Dem think say the south is as poor as the North that need 1k or 1500 motivation fee.....

i know our Politicians are shocked with al dere ghost school feeding during lockdown nothing to show for it..
It's useless pple like u that give southerners bad names. Y must u insult us northeners? u sound wretched and bitter. Pls go and work on urself ass ho.le.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by PS712: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
saaphiere:
The power of the people is stronger than the people in power.
This is commendable. So organized. This palliative competes well with the just concluded FG and some state governments' covid19 palliatives. Imagine in some states people are given one sachet of smallest size noodle (indomie)!
By the time this protest proves better avenue for palliatives and more people get fed there then it is game over for state control.

20 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by luluman: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
prince2pac:
no surrender no retreat
anyhow they want am
we ready

#endsars✊✊✊
Better leave nairaland and go out.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by pozehnani(f): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol ..
Is this protest celebration or what? Nigerians....

Tomorrow they'll set canopies and chairs with full sound system blasting everywhere. grin. Party after protest eh.. party after party lol..

15 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Incandescent(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
pozehnani:
Lol ..
Is this protest celebration or what? Nigerians....

Tomorrow they'll set canopy and chairs with full sound system blasting everywhere. grin.

Whatever you call it.. it's sending a signal to thieving lots like you

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by EMMY76: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Just take a look at the quality of food they are sharing without any govt support nigerians didn't even get this type of food from both the state and federal govts during the lockdown despite claiming that they have spent billions.

21 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by lamideee(f): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Make the youths Soro soke wella,the leaders never see anything

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by michoim(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pray before you eat ooo. Public food like this could be dangerous sacrifices...just saying, no offence

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by maak400: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
CoderX:

LoL the bolded part got me laughing like I'm drunk cheesy cheesy grin grin
Me sef laff tire o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Calazoto: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
elmas:

How boss?
Ur boy is here
chat up
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na brand wey share food give us we go patronise.

Ask Buhari and his load of thieves how much they spend on Feeding the students those gabbages they food daily, ask Protesters how much spent on food daily.

Our leader are very greedy and selfish

12 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Yakubu113: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
This protest we show the world how we love ourselves in this country our only problem is bad leadership that keep dividing the people along religion and ethnic line thank God the people are beginning to realize this. God bless all the company and individuals that brought food for the protesters we are going to leave a better country for our children without police molestation and intimidation #ENDSWAT #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY #ENDBADGOVERNACE

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.