Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (84869 Views)

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Litmus: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
I thought Nigerians said there's no food in Nigeria undecided everyone there looks fat and the food looks better than what I eat here in London. My stomach is rumbling just looking.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by MoneyTrees(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oh my real niggarz
God bless them
If FG been no fit offer Palliatives, #End_SARS go show this govt say their nonchalance can upset the country... grin

saaphiere:
I'm moved by the love and togetherness.

May God bless them all.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by papyskinsy: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Eazie351:
hope they're making arrangements to pack the litters afterwards?

Yea mahn I was live at lekki. I was surprised wen I saw the Waste Bin Vehicle come to pack the dirty the youths have gathered.. everything was well planed

13 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

See the person who was accusing anyone supporting the protest when it started of being a criminal. Now conveniently changing mouth.

And it is cause, not course.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Pavillon: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
This protest is not ending soon. I dont see it ending soon with all these I'm seeing..

Im still surprised nigerian youth can unite like this. I swear my head dy swell as i dy see thgese pic

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Ikennablue(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is lovely. Who says Nigeria is not a great country. I've never been this proud of my country.
The realization that we can change everything is becoming clearer. Nigeria shall be great again!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Hezmatosky: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Something we missed during lockdown angry

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by AuroraB(f): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:
So Una Fit Provide Food Like This But You Didnt Provide It During The Lockdown When Millions Of Nigerians Were Starving.

Na God Go Punish me and those who liked my senseless comment las las
Take it, slowpoke sad

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
mynd1:
It's useless pple like u that give southerners bad names. Y must u insult us northeners? u sound wretched and bitter. Pls go and work on urself ass ho.le.

You are right. There's no need for division at all as we are one.

I don't agree with the asshole part tho. You shouldn't go to that level with him.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by olarent: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
[You can use the money to buy something like boytle water or energy drink and you take it to the venue.quote author=EVILFOREST post=94982610]PLEASE how do I support with 400k ....
I want the protest to last till NEXT year..
Is there any NATIONAL PURSE..?

[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by deolu2000(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Humanity indeed came through.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Charly68: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
This kind of protest has never happened before oo! Very sophisticated in organization and approach ..kudos to Nigerian youths

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Veezy4u(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
At all at all na winch.
Way better than d so-called covid19 palliative which me up to this day none of my nuclear no extended family see common tooth pick cheesy

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Seb4luv1: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
We are following protests in Nigeria – UN

The United Nations (UN) on Thursday said they are following the End SARS protests in Nigeria.

Secretary-General António Guterres, commended the government’s decision to undertake “broader reforms” in the Nigeria Police.

Guterres spoke through his spokesman, Stephane Dujarric, in New York.

The UN chief said he was prepared to “accompany Nigeria in those efforts”.

He welcomed the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and urged the government to undertake broader police reforms.

The world body urged the country’s security forces to exercise “maximum restraint” in their response.

“The Secretary-General is following the protests in Nigeria calling for the dissolution of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad and an end to human rights violations allegedly committed by security agencies.

The world body urged the country’s security forces to exercise “maximum restraint” in their response.

The Secretary-General stresses the importance of respect for peaceful protests and freedom of assembly and calls on the security forces to exercise maximum restraint in the policing of the demonstrations.”

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by olarent: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
You can support the protest as well no place like home if our home is good why traveling abroad those useless politician make our home uncomfortable for us we shall regain our freedom.
Litmus:
I thought Nigerians said there's no food in Nigeria undecided everyone there looks fat and the food looks better than what I eat here in London. My stomach is rumbling just looking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Kwili: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
operAhdam:
Mehhn lipsrsealed...today I change my stand...naija can still be better if we stand as brothers..I commend those who gave out to this cause.
only if the north is cut off.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Arizonaz: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
I'm just overwhelmed with joy. grin

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by 369x: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protesting until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin
Lol... Highness

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
AuroraB:
Take it, slowpoke sad
one Ret@rd spotted Lol
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by FuckThaMod: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

See the person who was accusing anyone supporting the protest when it started of being a criminal. Now conveniently changing mouth.

And it is cause, not course.
E shock you too grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Horlhamhi(f): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
wow...I'm awed, this is really a good gesture.
A big thanks to the Givers.

#ENDSWAT

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by chatinent: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Smiles.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Am just loving this togetherness, Naija politicians must sit up...our mumu don do.... it won't be business as usual 4 u....we taking it back

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Seniorwriter(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
saaphiere:
The power of the people is stronger than the people in power.

Rephrased thus:

THE POWER IN THE PEOPLE IS GREATER THAN > THE PEOPLE IN POWER.!!!!

You are doing well ......

Mafo

#EndSWAT
Just as SARS was dealt with and scrapped!

© Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by OGhoney: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is this Nigeria?
See my country oh
Tears of joy just dy flow
I ppray this fire keeps burning

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by LAWJOUD(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na wetin de sweet hen,de kill am...
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Frreky07: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Make person no use this avenue poison protesters o
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mynd1(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
AloyalNigerian:

You are right. There's no need for division at all as we are one.

I don't agree with the asshole part tho. You shouldn't go to that level with him.
Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by tot(f): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

E shock you too grin

I dey tell you cheesy She was vehemently attacking everyone supporting endSARS calling them criminals, na so I see "May the cause not be in vain" today grin chai

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by BrightAmos33: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where dem go shit?
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by edoairways: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Thousands of Nigerians were fed with unlimited food expensive food for less than 10 million but the 6.9 billion dollars covid 19 fund didn't reach anywhere. Oh lord Jesus.
Am shocked

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by kingxsamz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Commendable.
What the government couldn't do in years, mere
citizens have already done in days.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.