Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (62744 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Zetty177x: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2020
dangermouse:
Awkuzu sars? For many years stories more horrible than this kept coming out from that unit yet nothing was done.

And d clueless governor gave him appointment
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by dangermouse(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Zetty177x:

And d clueless governor gave him appointment
I taya!
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Hatred has finished you in this life.
The said man is not from Anambra buy Ebonyi state.
Infact u hardly see an Anambra police man.
So nigga go Bleep yourself with your opinion

That place exist in Anambra. Whoever is demanding for those body parts clearly are indigenes. Your governor that allowed this to happen is also an indigene. They know what happens there. They know everything. They don’t care about doing what is right.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Ade3131:

I read from those 2 links and felt OMG, why are we just speaking up? If the story from those victims is anything to go by, we can confidently say Akwuzu SARS alone kills no less than a thousand person's annually if not more. There is another similar place like that in Lagos too. It's called Lion Building at Onikan, Zone B.

And some people gain pleasure in saying they're policemen? Nah..!

#EndSarsNow

They have been speaking out ohh. There is even comments from the president around 2019 promising to do the same thing they’re promising right now to SARS. It’s why Nigeria don’t believe them because they’ve said these things many times and we’re still here today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Nitah1: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2020
Now this is igboman killing fellow igbos in Nigeria,just imagine Biafra....

You looked an igbo youngman in the face and killed him cold blooded.

On Sunday you will see them in the church.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by steno1: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Please let make this story go viral... on Twitter, Facebook and all social medias
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by chinchonglee(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

That place exist in Anambra. Whoever is demanding for those body parts clearly are indigenes. Your governor that allowed this to happen is also an indigene. They know what happens there. They know everything. They don’t care about doing what is right.
U re jst assuming
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Donniest22(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2020
ensamy:

Yes, I just read it from Facebook by Nwoba chika Nwoba. Damnnnn nigerrrrr shocked shocked shocked I was wondering how such an evil man and murderer be CSO to Governor Obiano, I couldn't make out the connections , everything is now clear after reading that post. This guy was Obiano's hit man. Jesusssssssss Christ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No wonder they will brag if they kill someone , nothing will happen. Yes yes I can see ...

God will save his children in times of trouble
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re jst assuming

Yes ohh. Im assuming that Obiano is also from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by chinchonglee(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes ohh. Im assuming that Obiano is also from Anambra.
Did u see obiano paying him for human parts!
Seems u re hausa.
Mehn, ur hatred is high. Reduce it and live free!
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Seems u re hausa.

I’m from Neni in Anambra, same place this SARS are. I know how wicked we are first hand. Forget all this church stuff we carry for head, na format. We still dey go debia when we wan kill person. No dey form here.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by chinchonglee(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I’m from Neni in Anambra, same place this SARS are. I know how wicked we are first hand. Forget all this church stuff we carry for head, na format. We still dey go debia when we wan kill person. No dey form here.
Audio Neni!!
Gerrout.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Karleb(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Kai!
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by gariepinus: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
James Nwafor must pay for this...he caused deep pains to many poor families who he murdered their sons and daughters in cold blood.... He killed Chijioke an innocent boy and still Bragg about it by saying nothing will happen.... This Ebonyi man from Ezza must be prosecuted if not something worst will happen...

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Mpanyi: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Government can't claim they didn't know all these. Just as government can't claim ignorance of police brutality and criminal actions. But everything get judgement day. Maybe judgement there is here or still on the way. But certainly the judgement will come. It will come here in this world. Folks let us sustain the pressure.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Audio Neni!!
Gerrout.

I’m going to advice you, when you see evil, speak out against it. The more you hide it the more it spreads.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2020
dangermouse:
Awkuzu sars? For many years stories more horrible than this kept coming out from that unit yet nothing was done.

SARS police station in Osogbo, Oke Baale, Osun State was like that years ago until petitions made the government to close it down and converted it into the conventional police station
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Seems u re hausa.

This is not about the imaginary Hausa enemy. You want to tell me that the governor himself wasn't using him and probably protecting him in exchange for dirty jobs?
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2020
onward4life:

Thanks alot

Those are "my" tears!

Everybody has some

But it never mentioned me linked to evil

It won't won't stop me

From calling out evil done to ppo

Do all you can

Evil can't win over Good!

You kno dat

You can hurt me if I am lying

Better till make it known to authorities!!!

Report his account to the DSS headquarters in Abuja, then get a court order from the Federal High court demanding that Seun gives you the details of a man online threatening your life. Give the DSS the court order and they'll get his details from Seun. We'll read his news here. Not more than 50,000 naira.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Is the James now arrested? Why can't they go to the front of his house and drag protest till he owns up to his crine lipsrsealed
Exactly my thought, if we should start treating them this way, I believe they will all have a rethink before embarking on this death sentences

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by dangotesmummy: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Exactly my thought, if we should start treating them this way, I believe they will all have a rethink before embarking on this death sentences
I heard he has fled with his family in the early hours of Wednesday morning when he head his name has gone viral on social media
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by ruggedtimi(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
This one na the Nazis concentration camp....every single sars officer involved in those torturing should be traced and if found guilty, sentenced to death.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by mariahAngel(f): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2020
onward4life:
Anambra has more blood shrine than any other south east state

But anambra ppo leaving peacefully in Lagos and Abuja will argue with their nipples..

The killing there is worst than sambisa, pakistan and iraq etc

But they would soon flare for me "fire"

Why because if they kill their selves it is tradition
No put mouth nah like confra matter ooo

But if nah Kazeem or Abdul

Marginalisation kicks in

Ibos are wicked to the bones of Yu let ur guard down...

Akwuzu sars performs sacrifice always by the express but ibos will not say it out

Later go dey take their life like revenue...

Ibos change please...

Although Nigeria is a 4cup place

The rate at which yu guys bewitch each other

Sharing stroke like palliatives,

Going or wandering to ur neighbors or friends shop at night

and the pressing padlock native doctor gave yu

In other to lock his or her patronage

Shrine with pictures, coffins sacrificing week old child to be invincible

Upon all say u a dey speak same language

Haba

Always makes us prefer Hausa and Yoruba Government.

Una get luck say una rubbish no dey work outside una language.

Quote me and no customer for yu till dis year ends

If you're reading this and you know that you liked the above comment, for the sake of unity and love for humanity, kindly go back and unlike that comment.
Let us not encourage wickedness and hatred towards our compatriots.
For all we know, the commenter could be a member of SARS.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by dangermouse(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2020
maasoap:

SARS police station in Osogbo, Oke Baale, Osun State was like that years ago until petitions made the government to close it down and converted it into the conventional police station
But they left this one to operate for many years. Proper investigations should be carried out to ascertain how many poeple murdered there while in detention and all the culprits brought to book.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Audio Neni!!
Gerrout.

I hope you have seen this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/6186765/how-obiano-facilitated-transfer-james

Anambra indigenes (Peter Obi and Obiano) knew who this man was. And they used him against their own people. Don’t ever underestimate the wickedness of this people.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
maasoap:

Were the perpetrators made to face the law though?
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by MoneyTrees(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mehnnnnn...... With this...am speechless grin

Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

This one is mad and has gone off topic o

See this useless animal , mention your tribe so we can join our Anambra members to curse them you useless fellow

You very ugly horrible monster. Tell us your tribe so our south west brothers don't get labeled or our hausa brother Because of a beast like you !!

You are a beast and a demon for trying to cause disunity in this time of unity

May lucifer deal with you and your entire family!

May lucifer use you and your family for fun

You are not a human being but a demon
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Kennyfancy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
gariepinus:
James Nwafor who Hail's from Ebonyi state wasted a lot of innocent youths in Anambra state.... This is sacrilege..,..,........The Atrocities committed by James Nwafor........ This man murdered many innocent young people... The blood of innocent people he murdered shall never be neglected... #####Awkuzu/Nenni SARS.......The BLACK Momentum..
. Please share the link let sign
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by chinchonglee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I hope you have seen this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/6186765/how-obiano-facilitated-transfer-james

Anambra indigenes (Peter Obi and Obiano) knew who this man was. And they used him against their own people. Don’t ever underestimate the wickedness of this people.
Abeg Bros!
Leave me. You win!
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by wman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Were the perpetrators made to face the law though?

No, never! They really murdered a lots of people at the back of their station, summary executions. If you ever passed through the place they chose as their dumping ground for the corpse (besides the state hospital fence at Asubiaro), you would feel sorry for humanity.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by ridbell01(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is this opportunity for the people of the State.. If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.