Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (62745 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by gariepinus: 2:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by gariepinus: 2:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue must be prosecuted... Pls watch this video of agony..
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by gariepinus: 2:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by gariepinus: 2:44am On Oct 18, 2020
This is atrocity
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by gariepinus: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Mathantics: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I fear Anambra state when it comes to wickedness. They do some of the best things but also commit some of the most deadly atrocities known to man.

From all the eye witness stories I’ve read, they always say that people are killed every night. Is it that easy to take a life? Who are the buyers of this human parts? I thought money rituals didn’t exist? Na wa for my state. I’m so sad. I Shouldn’t have read this things at all.

Organs are frozen and fly to India.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Mathantics:

Organs are frozen and fly to India.

How do you know this?
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by Mathantics: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

How do you know this?

I don't know.
Re: James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account by SenecaTheYonger: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mathantics:

I don't know.

You got the info from Nnamdi Kanu. I believe he truly sells people’s organ. There’s also a doctor implicated with him, he is probably the one that does the harvesting while James sends him bodies after bodies. I don’t think they will find anything buried at the back of Awkuzu SARS. All the organs have been sold and the carcass dumped in a river

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.