Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. (2339 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Golan007: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Yujin:

What you don't know is bigger than you. Most Igbos were venting against Yorubas before because of the support they're giving the fulanis. Today that the Yorubas have woken up to reality, those attacks have reduced to the barest minimum save for few with the hangover syndrome. Most of the recent attacks online are by fulanis disguising using either Igbo sounding names or the former lines Igbos used to do the back and forth with their Yoruba counterparts. The reality of today should make every sensible youth from the south to know when the ship has set sail. Read between the lines as the sahelian invaders struggle to dismantle whatever unity they see happening here in the south.
[/s]

Igbos should stay on their own.

How difficult can it be?
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by cocolacec(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Isnt it a better option if we remain part of south Nigeria and then we restructure the new country into a confederation? Since biafra is looking more And more difficult because we are doing it alone ,two heads are better than one though..

If Oyo empire and Bini kingdom could exist before the colonial thieves came,why cant we recreate such again?
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by GallantDuke(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
I pray biafra the Igbos have been desperately desirous of, comes to fruition. I pray their country is carved out of Nigeria for them. I pray Kanu and gidgiddy's wishes come true.

No inch of Benue land will be joined together with igbo land in ANY country that will emerge from Nigeria. So, anyone nursing any dreams of such might as well be nursing dreams to build castles on the sun.

Thank you.
What of the Igbos in Benue state?

What will be their fate?
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Goodmarlian: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
GallantDuke:

What of the Igbos in Benue state?

What will be their fate?

I have told him no igbo territory will be left behind even if it means to wage war against idomas , they don't know the day Nigeria breaks nothing there would be nothing like benue state again because it is a Nigerian creation..
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Rejected
As if you matter ... mtcheeeeew!
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by nisai: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
emperor863:

Do the Yoruba want to be in the same country with the Igbo? You don't even know the right thinking peoples' perception of your tribe. Our wish is to have a separate country, Oduduwa and thereafter expell all economic refugees out of the southwest.
Lol. Who tell u say I no know? Calm down bro I know what am doing. Trust me.
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Yujin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Stop fooling yourself. Nothing unites us except the issue of the moment. one shouldn't be cajoled to fight for freedom if truly he values freedom. If you do that, you I'll put yourself in a weak position. we must draw boundaries always so no one takes advantage of the moment to advance their selfish interest which is detrimental to Biafra's freedom. Peace.

Collaboration is not always because of friendship... sometimes it's because of the gain that might arise as against the like outcome when any go solo. Welu ire gi guo eze gi onu.
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Biafrannuke: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yujin:

Collaboration is not always because of friendship... sometimes it's because of the gain that might arise as against the like outcome when any go solo. Welu ire gi guo eze gi onu.
only fools act spontaneously and call it collaboration. spontaneous actions are recipes for betrayal, backstabbing and disaster. Walk your proverb!
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by 4x28: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Igbos should stay on their own.

How difficult can it be?
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Banmeallday: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2020
BIAFRA is the Way

ODUDUWA is the Way...

Nothing like attaching a NIGGER AREA name to an authentic African country.

Mr OP you may be sincere but be serious.....and Biafra is not hard nor are Igbo going at it alone......
Re: Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. by Yujin(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Biafrannuke:
only fools act spontaneously and call it collaboration. spontaneous actions are recipes for betrayal, backstabbing and disaster. Walk your proverb!
Ok. To each his own. Since you fail to read through my lines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd Welcome Sunday Igboho In Ibarapa Today [VIDEO] / The Man Who Came Back From Bonny To Bury His Inlaw And Was Arrested Released! / Igangan Youths Storm Forests , Chase Out Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.