Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion (53172 Views)

#EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by WonderManly(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
johshwahr:

We gather dey bro abeg gimme one chair jare... After a whole 10years your post brought me back.... Thanks man you be real G
You're welcome boss!
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by mushystuff: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
manikspears:
embarassed

If you read my write up with intelligence, you wouldn't reply that way. Jonathan is not saint and his period was a complete failure too.so don't here and say rubbish.who did you support during the 2015 election,I dare you to say and let me give you my analysis.i supported the wrong candidate so what? It is a wrong I am correcting at the moment but I wouldn't Jonathan is nothing to write home about.

There are some mistakes one isn't permitted to make because you may not survive the result. Supporting and voting Buhari is one of such especially if you no get connection to chop govt money.
Simple common sense tells you that when there is a problem, apply a good solution or manage it. You do not go for a bigger problem instead no matter what!
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by manikspears: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
mushystuff:

There are some mistakes one isn't permitted to make because you may not survive the result. Supporting and voting Buhari is one of such especially if you no get connection to chop govt money.
Simple common sense tells you that when there is a problem, apply a good solution or manage it. You do not go for a bigger problem instead no matter what!

As of 2015 buhari has a good resume, his first time as commander in chief ended the then insurgence, he nominated the great Dora akunyinli of blessed memory.

Please mention who you supported in 2015 and let us see how common your sense was.

Let's see if you are proud of your decision.Mr wise man.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Brightgem(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
he supported same govt in 2015 remember? He's a flip-flopper
What's this one saying? How does this make sense? I supported too but on the premise many of us thought they could do better, so if I think something was good and later found out it's not, I can't speak against it again ever? Or could we all see the future?

Abeg rest and talk another thing, this makes no sense. Sowore does what many of us can never do. Keyboard warriors.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Brightgem(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
HAccord:
Anybody who supported this government in 2015 is very much part of the problem that currently bedevils us.

There is no mincing words here.
Your thinking ought to be less shallow than this. I supported and own it with my chest.

They turned out no different than all the previous leaders, what we should be talking about now is how to stop recycling these old bofoons than talking about what could have been, if we cannot begin to think beyond APC and PDP that's how we are the problem and continue to be part of the problem
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by prejohn234: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
You may be right or wrong but my view is different, he fought but failed because he was afraid of been silently killed.
Sowore is a youth like us, I will advice him to operate silently. So that it will not be politically motivated.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Tonitoniton(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Loandbehold:

Jonathan was no better. Things were getting pretty bad later during his tenure. The dollar exchange rate increased from N150 to N170 then to N201/$1. Corruption was the order of the day under him. He was able to mask it all because of the crude oil price at that time. Don't be fooled. This would have happened eventually. Buhari is just as incompetent as GEJ, even more so.
And for those saying Sowore is a politician, so therefore, it's a negative thing, you're all misguided. In order to hold any position of authority/government, one must be a politician. We can't sit back and leave politics. We need to infiltrate the parties or better still create a new one like what Sowore did. He didn't join APC or PDP. He went ahead and created a party. If we don't infiltrate, we'll still be left with the same old people. That's why Sowore joined politics in order to fight them since that'll be the most effective way to do so. But you all are against him for being against an incompetent tenure like every other tenure. He has good intentions and revolution now is for our own good.

Jonathan was 100 times better than Buhari

Jonathan fought corruption with more sincerity than Buhari

I dont have issues with sowore joining politics, nor protesting against the govt of the day he helped into office.

My take is, if he is sincere about the good of this nation is for him to publicly apologise to Nigerians for helping to bring this destructive govt into office.

Until then, he will continue wasting his time.

Nigeria is not his father property where he can come and do as he likes, kachiquo!?
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Tonitoniton(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Sowore did not hate Jonathan but hated his mismanagement of the Nation's resources. The waste was madness.

So kicking against him was the right call. GEJ was a terrible leader. Close to madness.

So, Buhari that sowore fought to take his place is a perfect leader and epitome of sanity, right?

Tribal sentiment will take this country no where
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Tonitoniton(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
tamdun:

Then sowore must also apologise for helping Jonathan become president, we all can still remember how sowore fought against yar'adua's wife, in fact Jonathan himself said he heard about his boss death first on Saharareporters, let stop the hypocracy abeg

How did he help Jonathan become president? oh! for lending his media voice to what every body knew? Is that not what news reporting is supposed to be?

Look, let's call a spade a spade, he part of the rot in the current system and must prove that he has taken a new turn and not to come and be acting like he knows more than every body.

All the people that brought Buhari can never be with a clean hands.

Again, I dont have any issue with sowore, my stand is,

MAKE SOWORE BEG NIGERIA PEOPLE FOR HIM ROLE WEY HIM PLAY TO BRING THIS FULANI HERDSMAN ON NAIJA PEOPLE,

Is that too hard to do?

Since u are one of his PA, tell sowore say, make him eat humble pie, beg for Nigerians forgiveness, kachiquo!?
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by MainJoe: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tonitoniton:

So, Buhari that sowore fought to take his place is a perfect leader and epitome of sanity, right?

Tribal sentiment will take this country no where

Buhari is a failure.
I wonder where you are getting the above.[color=#000099]
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Emanodimo(m): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Well, i feel no pity for him even though he ad the interest of the public.
To the prostesters, i feel and share the same pain... However, this need to be more strategic.

A protest needs a leader... They might be in two, three or seven talking on their behalf. (The Aluta strategy can be revised)
Every generation comes a leader, comes their own Moses and David.The protests can't just be ongoing without no strategic actions that follows.... Somebody must be communicating their wants & requests.

I will advise the protesters in Ikeja to be more careful cuz Ikeja remains the seat of political power in Lagos, Govt won't toil with it.
They should fortify themselves like those in Lekki...with Bodyguards to avoid attacks from thugs.

Protest in Peace....
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by MoIbrahim: 1:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Eriokanmi:
he supported same govt in 2015 remember? He's a flip-flopper

Didn't people support Jonathan, and Jonathan messed up? In such circumstances, people come together welcoming that wants to join the fight
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by ludd2018: 3:53am On Oct 17, 2020
people are tired of one Nigeria and Sorowe continued support for one Nigeria is working against him
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by ludd2018: 4:00am On Oct 17, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Didn't people support Jonathan, and Jonathan messed up? In such circumstances, people come together welcoming that wants to join the fight

Given what is happening now , JEG was a messiah . If you are changing a govt make sure the new govt must live up to expectation . We changed GEJ for a terrorist
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by MoIbrahim: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2020
ludd2018:

Given what is happening now , JEG was a messiah . If you are changing a govt make sure the new govt must live up to expectation . We changed GEJ for a terrorist

Jonathan was not a messiah. Jonathan's govt was evil, and Buhari's govt is more evil. One evil fit pass another, but evil na evil.
We need serious leaders.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion by Tonitoniton(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=MainJoe post=95013565]

[color=#000099]Buhari is a failure.
I wonder where you are

That was a reply to a nairalander.
If u look very well, u will find a question mark at the end of the question .

It was a question not a statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.