Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,956 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) (59199 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) by Denko2721987(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2020
But why were they extrajudicially killed as it seems obvious their hands were tied behind their backs before been killed? And what is the irrefutable proof that they are bandits to start with.. A country where its security system and personnel is in shambles with no one to trust for accountability, then what do u expect.. This country is in great shambles...
Re: Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) by Denko2721987(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
This shows how barbaric Nigeria and Nigerians are. Anyone can see these are men who were murdered after their hands were tied behind their backs.

What evidence is there to show that they are bandits? But lets assume they are bandits, why kill a bandit that you have already captured and tied up?

These same Nigerians are the same people shouting ENDSARS and protesting that SARS is committing extra-judicial killings. But they have no problem doing the same or supporting it being done.

No matter what a suspected criminal has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court

Only a barbarian still supports extra-judicial this day and age. How can you claim to be a civilised human being but you support that captured people who have their hands tied behind their backs should be killed? The international community will see these pictures and realise that the mentality of the average Nigerian is not above that of a wild animal living in the forest

Abdulmutulab was an armed Nigerian terrorist who tried to kill hundreds of people in America on a plane. He was held until the Police came and arrested him. Nobody beat him. Nobody tried to kill him. He faced justice in the court

This is why the white man thinks most Africans are just barbarians

Exactly what i just noticed... You've said it all and its a real shame.. The most populous black nation with the most disregard for black lives.. An irony of unimaginable proportions.. The nation has gone to the hyenas..
Re: Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) by str8talk1: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2020
x123xlolls:

They killed my Dad.
They killed my Mom.
They rape my sister in front of Me.
They Burned my Village.

They tried their best to kill me, but I luckly escaped.
I met my lucky friends that lost their relatives like me.
We find the bandits meeting.
We sorrund them and arrest them.
We tied their hands and legs.

WHAT'S NEXT

YOU ARE TELLING ME TO TAKE THEM ALIVE TO POLICE??

MTHHH , SIR, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. you are Ediot, Donkey, Monkey, Stupidity Dog.

ps: before you quote me, know that I am currently living in Katsina, I was born there and I know the damages those idiots have done here.

thumbs up! my guy
Re: Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) by str8talk1: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Whenever you kill someone outside what the law says, it is murder. No matter what one has done, even if the person wiped out half the North, you must hand him over to the authorities if you managed to capture him alive.

If you decide to engage in revenge or jungle justice with a bandit you have captured alive, the law will see you and that bandit as the same, both of you will kill in the right circumstances

Its just that Nigeria is not a civilised country and many of its citizens are barbarians.

In civilised countries, if a thief comes to your house and you manage to capture that thief, just giving that thief a single slap can land you in serious trouble because your job is not to molest the suspect in anyway, your job is to hand him over to the authorities to face justice.

If you go further to beat up that thief, you will face assault charges that can land you in jail. But if you then go even further to kill the suspect after you have captured him, you will face murder charges that could lead to death sentence

Its just unfortunate that Nigeria is not a civilised country and many Nigerians are barbarians. Thats why they will support these pictures of suspects who were clearly killed after they were captured and their hands tied behind their backs. Nigeria is so lawless that many no longer even care or care to know what the law is any more

I am a Christian, but guy ,u really a donkey, monkey, stupidity dog, a big asshole for writing this trash.
have u ever lose someone very dear and close to u before?
God punish u where u dey!
Re: Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
This shows how barbaric Nigeria and Nigerians are. Anyone can see that these are men who were murdered after their hands were tied behind their backs.

What evidence is there to show that they are bandits? But lets assume they are bandits, why kill a bandit that you have already captured and tied up?

These same Nigerians are the same people shouting ENDSARS and protesting that SARS is committing extra-judicial killings. But they have no problem doing the same or supporting it being done.

No matter what a suspected criminal has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court

Only a barbarian still supports extra-judicial killing in this day and age. How can you claim to be a civilised human being but you support that captured people who have their hands tied behind their backs should be killed? The international community will see these pictures and realise that the mentality of the average Nigerian is not above that of a wild animal living in the forest

Abdulmutulab was an armed Nigerian terrorist who tried to kill hundreds of people in America on a plane. He was held until the Police came and arrested him. Nobody beat him. Nobody tried to kill him. He faced justice in the court

This is why the white man thinks most Africans are just barbarians

see I just read small of ur write up and I understand what u are trying to say but all I can say now is that God will punish and if u contnue to defend this criminals again u will become or one of ur family member will become their victim okb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.