Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access (65238 Views)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by bluefilm: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Twitter and Facebook have teamed up to stop President Trump from getting re-elected by any means possible.

Unfortunately for them all, the formerly dumb masses have finally waken up.

There's a great awakening happening all over the world right now.

Deceiving the people on a massive scale will soon become a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Passionate888: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2020
It's back
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by JIMMY1393: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2020
otokx:
Is it global or just Nigeria?

If you read the post you would know
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Adekunleomoba(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Same here I wasn't able to tweet. I hope this comes back soon because SARS must end. #Endsars
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Philadelphia: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Make jack off am then on am back. Twitter supposed start.
Or he can even remove the battery and out it back then on it again angry
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Seniorwriter(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2020
TWITTER BACK AND RUNNING
KINDLY KEEP TWEETING

#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndSWATng

©Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by DenreleDave(m): 3:03am On Oct 16, 2020
undecided undecided
olorunthobby:
SoroSoke Buhari.. Yu don go bribe twitter now ehn..?

#EndBuhari
#BuhariMustResign
#EndCabal
#EndGodFatherism
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Cooldude90: 3:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
For the first time in my entire life I see a Nigerian government who is afraid.

All of a sudden ASUU is back to School. The government is not longer fighting them for their civil rights. The Nigerian Football league has gotten the long waited node for resumption and the civil servants called back to work. All happening in a matter of hours, as if the socalled COVID 19 is no longer their enemy.

This is nothing but the Beginning of it.

The Dagger of God is upon this nation.

Twitter can't stop Us.

Twitter can't be Down forever

All we are asking is an End to impunity and Looting of Public Funds. Beyond #EndSARS and Police Brutality, which is part the socalled corruption we claimed to be fighting, yet the government was never aware of it until this mass protest

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

So true

1 Like

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by otokx(m): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2020
JIMMY1393:

If you read the post you would know

Did you check the time this post was made?
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by BruncleZuma: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by ofiko123(m): 4:33am On Oct 16, 2020
otokx:
It appears to be a global outtage.

I guess so too..
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by dederocs(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:

All of a sudden ASUU is back to School. The government is not longer fighting them for their civil rights. The Nigerian Football league has gotten the long waited node for resumption and the civil servants called back to work. All happening in a matter of hours, as if the socalled COVID 19 is no longer their enemy.

Twitter can't stop Us.

All we are asking is an End to impunity and Looting of Public Funds. Beyond #EndSARS and Police Brutality, which is part the socalled corruption we claimed to be fighting, yet the government was never aware of it until this mass protest

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
They called off ASUU strike to get people off the streets.
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Tundex911: 4:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Na #EndSARS cause am...

Be calming down until dem hear us globally
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by davidpokopikin(m): 4:47am On Oct 16, 2020
The gods are Angry...they need to ENDSARS, that's why...

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

How is that gorrila that led you to slaughter in 66-70 like a Judas goat that he is?

Fcking alaba chinko fake Jew nigger
But Der Fuhrer helped to eliminate over 60 million people.
Why do you keep following him??

1 Like

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

How is your Marxist leader Comrade Ojukwu feering in hell?

Do you like diversity ?
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Gerrard59(m): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

They are supporting the destruction of America and the rise of their latest golem China and so will only support a candidate that will weaken America industrially while promoting China.

Bezos of Amazon is rich because of China .

All Jew owned tech companies helped China set up their AI surveliance system .

Even the Jew, Gates is modeling his incoming digital currency based on the CCP social credit and medical certificate system.

Jews stole the Covid 19 virus from a US military research lab and handed it to China and from there deliberately unleashed it on the world so that Gates can get his implant chips vaccinated into you in the name of fighting Covid

Transhumanism is their latest goal as they have found that their "beast" AI computer (yes it is named beast) will work more efficiently when connected to the human conscienceness. So while Jew Gates works on hand implants, Jew Musk wants to put a chip in your brain.

Wetin be this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Twitter can't stop Us.

Pay on Delivery

1 Like

Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Zetty177x: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2020
otokx:

How can it be just Nigeria? Pls can u read the whole story again for clarity?
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Zetty177x: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=HsLBroker post=94986982][/quote]

My anger is the government feign ignorance in everything. So the governor of anambra wasn't aware of what that guy called OC SARS did in the state when he was head of SARS . So after his resignation, he was even given another appointment. I don't live in that state, but I always heard of the man's atrocities..but the governor gave him appointment after his resignation.so u can see why Nigeria isn't progressing
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Tremple8v: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Na we crash am #EndSARS
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2020
FarahAideed:
I hope this is not the handwork of Buhari

dumb yoot
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Difrent: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Sorry sir. I talk to living creatures only.

Clear your soul of the Tramadol and try again when you're in the right frame of mind.

Now crawl back to your hole.
One more thing before I forget, please next time do remember to stay out of trouble son

You come to nairaland to talk shit because you design some Logo for 2k.

better stop mixing politics and business......

if you want to advertise your business go to business section and stop spamming politics section or better still pay for advert and stop spamming politics section.
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by EmekaBlue(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2020
na too much #endsars glitch d server worldwide grin
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by ericmor: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Twitter can't stop Us.

Pay on Delivery

They are not afraid but trying to protect their government and trying to play smart on you by doing all that which you mentioned cus they thought because those people are home that's why we have more youths out there protesting. They have answered to all request to keep the country calm cus they know the world are watching and wouldn't want to tarnish their government. Remember is the first APC president we are having so they are doing everything to prove they are better and they are government for the people because we have now decided to fight for our right but we the youth are more smart than that now. Let's just keep it peaceful so they won't use the violent situation against us. #Endsars, #endpolicebrutality, #restructurenigeria
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by sammysmiles(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2020
otokx:
why do you find it difficult to read
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by epkereamaka60858: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2020
na too much #endsars glitch d server worldwide
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by IhateMyDad: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Calazoto:
Seem its not refreshing, BUHARI don block am or something? grin

meanwhile, if you are into trading... hit me up for free US30 signal
Lets cash pips...join the train now

which signal is that?
and which platform
Re: Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:
The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."- che Guevara

Basically, despite all the differences - political, cultural, etc...it seems that every type of human on the planet - from fascists to communists to Nazis to colonialists to Zionists to Eskimos to Freemasons to whatever - at least agree on one thing - whether they admit it or not - that niggers are lazy and worthless.
Long live race-mixing and diversity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / iNote Mini: A New Android Smartphone From Itel (coming Soon) / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.