Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Cheaters (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cheaters (18+) (25337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by BigBasher: 5:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Next please
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 2:42am On Dec 18, 2020
More.
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Patricia’s heart now raced. She knew that she either succumbed to the man or she lost her job, and most likely, credibility. Uche is a vindictive bastard, she thought. He’ll make finding a new job hell for me.

She looked up at him and asked: “What do you want from me?”

“A Mouth Gig,” he said with the wicked, lusty grin.

“Just a simple Mouth Gig. And no, I don’t expect you to swallow.”

“No way am I giving you a goddamned Mouth Gig!” she retorted. “I don’t even do that for my husband.”

“I’m going to have no other choice but fire you then,” he countered. “You are still under your probationary period...” he let the words hang for Patricia to absorb and digest.

“I need this job!” she shrieked. Right there she made her mistake.

“Then suck my dick,” he said with a knowing smile. He knew he had her right where he wanted her.

He then yanked the lady from the chair. Patricia landed on her knees before him. Her heart started pounding more.

She could feel it pounding in the veins in her throat. Uche pushed down his trousers and exposed his half hard cock. “Are you going to suck it or not?”

Patricia could not find the strength to protest or answer or just get up and walk out the door, forgetting everything that had just taken place in the last few minutes. Uche, indifferent to the matter or her internal struggles, took his cock and pressed it against her lips.

Patricia, with some defiance still in reserve, did not open her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head toward his cock.

Patricia went to say no, but her mouth was quickly stuffed with cock and no words were able to come out. He immediately started fucking her face because, still, she refused to suck it. She felt his member grow harder and harder in her mouth.

He slowly eased up on the pressure on the back of her head, and that was when Patricia realized that she had started going down on him without his help.

She was willingly blowing her boss and her emotions were bouncing wildly about in her head. She felt anger, shame, fear, disgust ... and excitement all at the same time! She could taste the pre-cum seeping from his rock hard shaft.

Uche even started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her face as she went down on him.
I hope he did not cum in my mouth. Please don’t cum in my mouth.

He settled into a perfect rhythm with Patricia, as if they had done this before.

Soon, Uche started to moan and groan. And then abruptly and very unexpectedly, his cock erupted and fired his hot load into her mouth. It quickly filled her mouth as she struggled to spit it out while fighting against swallowing it. He held her head in place, cock in mouth, until she finally resigned and swallowed.

“I know I told you that you didn’t have to swallow,” he said a moment later. “But you put up too much resistance and I couldn’t help myself.”

Patricia looked up at him with shame and anger and just that nit of surprise excitement. He reached down then and grabbed her by the arm, spinning them around toward the desk.

She was pushed forward onto it, scattering papers and supplies off the opposite side.

“Please,” she pleaded. “I gave you what you wanted.”

“Yes, you did,” he said with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. “But if we are going to continuing having a working relationship, we might as well get it started right.”

“What?” she asked as her mind screams no!
He then rolled Patricia onto her back. He reached over her, his large belly pushing, as well as holding her firmly to the desk. From the other side, he pushed out a pair of black stockings.

“These are Mary’s,” he said with a chuckle. “I knew they’d come in handy at some point.”

He took the stocking and ties it around her wrists and pushed her arms above her head and tying the remaining part of the stockings to the drawer handle.

“Please don’t do this,” she whimpered. “I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by tonysunkan: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by SolaRaphael: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
He took the stocking and ties it around her wrists and pushed her arms above her head and tying the remaining part of the stockings to the drawer handle.

“Please don’t do this,” she whimpered. “I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

“I know you won’t,” Uche said, stripping off his clothes and standing over her like a watchman.

His large, hairy belly was a little grotesque, but his cock more than made up for it. “You know, for an older lady you are gorgeous with a very banging body.”

He dropped down to his knees and tried to spread Patricia’s legs.

“Please don’t,” she pleaded again while trying to keep her legs closed. “I’m not really as young as I used to be.”

Uche just easily pushed them apart. “You’ve already sucked my dick, and that was not very elderly.”

She closed her eyes and hoped that it would be over soon. His cock was daunting in her mouth, she could only imagine it in her pussy—the same pussy that hadn’t been used in a very long, long time.

Uche pushed her legs further apart and ripped her panties off. “These are unnecessary,” he said smartly. “In fact, I don’t want to see you at work with these on ever again.” Then he stood and positioned his cock at her entrance and thrust forcibly.

His rigid cock slid into her cunt with no effort at all. To Patricia it felt enormous, it felt like he was ripping her apart and it felt like it was only half hard.

“Goodness lady!” he exclaimed. “You’re all wet and ready for me.”

She thought for a moment, and then realized that he was right. Her cunt was dripping wet and she didn’t realize it. With her emotions going in every direction, she never expected that her pussy would be so slick and inviting.

Uche slowly ran his long, fat shaft in and out of her pussy. It was getting harder and harder with every thrust. And soon, Patricia found herself relaxing her legs to allow him easier access to her cunt.

He was pumping her pretty rigorously when she felt herself starting to have an orgasm. She did not want to believe it. Not only had she not had one in a long time, but her boss—this villainous man—was taking her pussy and she was enjoying it!

Patricia fought it for a few more minutes, afraid of what it would mean to have it, to give in to it. But his steady thrusting and her slippery wet cunt sounds was more than she could handle.

She could feel her insides begin to pulsate, her hips started to rock with every thrust he was throwing into her. She began to moan and Uche in turn began to Bleep her decisively. She felt him tense up his body and before she could object, he was blowing his load into her hungry pussy.

Patricia let the objection fly from her mind and instead moaned loudly, as she was climaxing herself.

Uche slowly eased down on top of Patricia and whispered in her ear, “That was great. We’ll have to do it again some time.”

Patricia did not say anything, but she had to agree. That was the most intense orgasm she had had since she could remember. Eventually, his cock slowly went limp inside her and he eased it out of her dripping, fulfilled cunt. He untied her and moved to collect his clothes.

When Patricia finished dressing, she saw her panties in his hand and asked, “Could I have my panties?”

He looked at her and smirked. “No. Those are mine now.”

He pressed them to his face and then shoved them into the drawer, along with the black stockings belonging to her co-worker. “You could have the rest of the day off, with pay of course.”

The smile that followed was just a little bit creepy, but she did not show her disgust.

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by aprilwise(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Madam enjoyed it she will be wanting more . Thanks for the update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Zamar: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Go on
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2021
She got wet without knowing, this shows how some ladies fantasy is...
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
When Patricia finished dressing, she saw her panties in his hand and asked, “Could I have my panties?”

He looked at her and smirked. “No. Those are mine now.”

He pressed them to his face and then shoved them into the drawer, along with the black stockings belonging to her co-worker. “You could have the rest of the day off, with pay of course.”

The smile that followed was just a little bit creepy, but she did not show her disgust.

Patricia got to the bus stop on rubbery legs. After she alighted at the last bus stop to her house, she almost raced home as fast as she could. Her mind was racing.

She had just been bleeped by a man much younger than her, and of no attraction to. Yet, she felt exhilarated.

She jumped in the shower as quick as she could.

Her hair was a mess and her pussy was still dripping. When she was done, Patricia looked at herself in the mirror as she brushes her hair. Nothing felt better than a nice hot shower after a good fucking.

Her attention was broken at the sound of the front door opening. She knew it was still early in the day, so it could only mean that it was her husband coming home from work.

The closeness of being caught by Dapo with her pussy full of cum made her juices flowing again. She thought about getting dressed but ended up just covering up with her silk robe and headed to the sitting-room.

She did not cross paths with Dapo, so she slipped into the kitchen and went about getting a jug of beverages going. Not long after he entered the kitchen, whistling a tune Patricia was familiar with.

“I take it you had a good day at work,” she said smiling. Maybe he is finally coming to terms with what happened.

“Yes I did,” he answered cheerily. “I won the contract case I told you about.”

“The one about Horse-Power company?” she asked. She knew that exact one. “Oh, thank God for that.

He nodded, though she did not see it. “Yes, those,” he said. “We thank God for His mercies. This will help us a great deal.”

“That’s wonderful,” Patricia said with a frown, and she was glad he could not see it.

“You are looking ravishing today,” he commented as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He sensuously lifted her long attached hair off her shoulders and neck.

The feel of his lips on the nape of her neck set her juices flowing again as well as bringing back smile on her face. Dapo fondled with his slacks for a moment and then Patricia felt his cock getting stiff between their bodies.

After a few minutes, Dapo moved his hands back around to the front on her body to undo the robe before slipping in and cupping both her breasts. He tweaked her already stiff nipples to elicit a moan from her.

“This is so unexpected,” Patricia cooed, adding the movement of her ass across his cock.

“Though, I am not complaining.”

“Well you are deserving of some attention,” he sighed as he backed off just enough to slide his throbbing cock between her legs and against her pussy. It was the least he could do since he did screw his secretary today.

He ran his member back and forth a few times, coating it in her juices before pushing the head against her slick entrance. There was no sense on making Patricia think he was having an affair.

Patricia reached down between her legs and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She just had the goodness of her life, and probably the most exciting and daring since she could remember.

And though her pussy was a little sore from it, she could not let Dapo think she was having an affair. She guided his cock in until the head was just barely inside.

He paused briefly before, in one thrust, buried his cock all the way inside. The feeling was intense and she could not help but cry out in pleasure.

Dapo had a good size, but compared to Uche, he lost the competition of size. No matter, with size and skill, Patricia knew she was going to be satisfied.

And as soon as she felt him bottom out inside her, they both pulled away from each other until his entire length, with the exception of the tip, was outside her body. Then he pushed right back into her depths.

This was not a connection between husband and wife—this was straight out fucking. It was almost violent, but they had not been together like this in so long, neither most likely could remember the last time they were.

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Interesting story.
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Awesome05: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Awesome05: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Saturn101: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Carry on.
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
And as soon as she felt him bottom out inside her, they both pulled away from each other until his entire length, with the exception of the tip, was outside her body. Then he pushed right back into her depths. This was not a connection between husband and wife—this was straight out fucking. It was almost violent, but they had not been together like this in so long, neither most likely could remember the last time they were.

Mercilessly they pounded their bodies together. Dapo’s hands mashed her breasts while pulling on her nipples to the point that it was almost painful. The pain was good, it felt good and it pushed Patricia closer and closer to her impending orgasm. And she needed to climax so very badly. The orgasm brought on by Uche earlier was just an appetizer, the tip of the iceberg, a teaser. She wanted more. She missed it. She could not help but reach down between her thighs to let her fingers slide back and forth over her clit.

“Son of a bitch!” she stuttered out.

She could not hold back. Passion took over her entire body. She started to shake and moan as her pussy clamps down over his throbbing cock.
Her knees went weak and the only thing holding her up were Dapo’s strong hands on her breasts and his cock that was still pounding her cunt through her orgasm.

The increased squeezing of her pussy was too much for Dapo to withstand. Through her orgasm she could feel his erection get stronger, and then it started to throb inside her. Without warning, she felt the first shot of hot liquid blast out of him and into her. The feeling of his fiery cum burning her insides sent Patricia spiraling into a second orgasm.

Finally, she slumped forward onto the countertop. Dapo’s cock started to soften and slowly slide out of her well-used cunt, releasing their combined juices to flow out of her and down her inner thighs. “You better clean up,” he said almost coldly. “The kids are home.”

“Dapo! Kids!” Patricia shouted. “It is dinner time!”

After Sade and Tobi got home from school, Patricia and Dapo went to the bathroom adjacent to their bedroom for a shower, where he
surprised her with yet another vigorous fucking. She couldn’t believe he was going for a second round, nor did she complain.

Tobi and Sade came racing down the stairs, fighting each other to be first at the table. “Hey, you two,” Patricia said. “What have I told you two about running through the house?”

“Sorry, Mummy,” Sade said with a smiled.

Tobi flashed his sister scolding look before smiling himself. “Yes, mummy,” he said. “Sorry.”

“Did either one of you see you father?” she asked, brushing off the apologies. It was going to happen again and probably again and again after
that.

“He’s shaving,” Tobi answered. “He’ll be done in a sec.”

Patricia smiled warmly. Things might be getting back to normal. “You’ll be shaving soon,” she remarked to her son.

“Yeah,” he said, rubbing the few hairs that have appeared on his chin.

“Maybe you should so that it’ll grow faster,” his mother suggested.

“That’s just a myth, Mummy,” Sade said offhandedly. “Besides, Tobi looked so cute with his tiny little hairs,” she mocked, grabbing his chin and
squeezing it while moving it side to side.

“Cut that out!” her brother shouted, slapping her hand away. “I could say the same for you with your little boobs.”

“Mummy!” Sade shouted.

“Oh keep quiet, both of you,” she admonished. “Leave you brother alone, and you leave your sister alone. I had boobs like you when I was your
age.”

Both of them looked at their mother. “Where did those come from then?” Sade asked, surprised.

“It was called having children,” she answered, laughing lightly. “Either they go away or they get bigger.”

“I don’t want kids,” Sade said.

“Then I guess you’re always going to have little boobs,” Tobi said derisively.

“Mummy!” Sade cried again.

“Cut that out, Tobi,” Patricia said forcibly. “Both of you get at the table.”

Dapo came down soon after. For one night since many, it felt as if what happened months ago never did. Patricia’s feelings about what
happened earlier at her work were great. Now that things seemed to be getting better, her actions were sort of haunting. As much as she would
like to go to work and tell Uche where he could stuff his job, she knew not everything was normal—not yet.

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by CasNova: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dapo came down soon after. For one night since many, it felt as if what happened months ago never did. Patricia’s feelings about what happened earlier at her work were great. Now that things seemed to be getting better, her actions were sort of haunting. As much as she would like to go to work and tell Uche where he could stuff his job, she knew not everything was normal—not yet.

Dapo sat on the edge of the bed, kicked off his shoes and then lay back and undid his slacks. He pushed out his swollen member and began to stroke it subtly.

“Get naked. I want to watch,” he told his wife.

“You sure are in a good mood,” Patricia said and smiled. “And awfully Hot.”

“Good news from the office do that,” he replied.

Patricia knew all too well that was what promotions do. It was not the first time she got bleeped this many times by him in one day. Weariness
crept up in the back of her mind and she had to mentally shoo it away. Once she did, she turned away and began to skillfully remove her shorts,
waging her ass for him.

If not for what Uche did to her, or rather what he unlocked within her, Patricia most likely would just strip quickly and jump her husband’s bones.
As it stood though, she was in more than just a playful mood. She looked over her shoulder with a coy smile to see if he was fully erect. Then she
turned and got on her knees and pushed at the edges of his trousers.

Once his trousers were free, Patricia placed herself between his legs and inserted his stiff erection between her breasts. The head of his cock bumped against her chin, darkening her smile. That smile disappeared as she angled her head, putting her mouth onto his cock. She took as much of him as she could. She smiled around her husband’s cock thinking of how if not for Uche she wouldn’t be doing this. Lost in the naughty thought, she massaged his balls.

The alarm blared, jolting Patricia up and out of bed. She groaned, wishing for another few hours of sleep. Dapo was relentless after the shower.
Once clean, she thought he would be done for the night, but he had other ideas. They bleeped one more time before going to bed and then two more time during the night. Each time, he woke her up and insisted on another round explaining that he was making up for lost time and missed opportunities.

Patricia liked getting bleeped as much as the next wife, but this morning she had to be in to work early. Plus, if Uche held up to his word, she was in for another fucking by him. The thought weighed heavily on her mind. She was torn between wanting her lard-ass boss to stick his fat cock in
her and wishing she could just never return to work as not to cheat anymore on Dapo.

She sighed and looked over to her still sleeping husband. She was almost afraid to wake him in case he wanted yet another round. She did anyway. “Babe, it was time to wake up,” she said soothingly.

Dapo stirred and said, “I know. I’ll be up in a moment.”

Patricia smiled to herself. At least he did not want to go again. She climbed wearily out of the bed and into the bathroom.

“Where’s my bra, Tobi? I know you took it,” Sade said accusingly.

“I did not,” her brother fired back. “With boobs that small, you don’t need one.”

“Enough you two,” Patricia said, cutting between the two arguing teens. “Your bra is hanging in the hall bathroom. And lay off your sister, Tobi.”

“Yes, Mummy,” he said. He waited until she headed down the stairs before sticking his tongue out at his sister.

“You better not do that unless you intend on using it,” she said, grinning.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked.

“Clearly being younger did make you stupider,” Sade mocked.

Tobi frowns. “Stupider?” he asked. “It was more stupid, sister.”

“Whatever,” she said, walking away. “At least I know why we have tongues.”

“Yeah, for tasting,” he called out at her back.

Just before Sade slipped into the bathroom, she turned and said, still grinning, “Still wrong.”

Tobi puzzled over her words for a second. There’s something she knew that I don’t. “Wait!” he shouted. “Tell me what it is!” He rushed to the
bathroom only to have the door slammed in his face.

“You’re obviously not ready for that yet, little brother,” Sade said through the door. “Maybe when that little dick of yours grows I’ll tell you.”

He scowled, his face turned red. Tobi pushed his trousers opened and looked down. “It was not small!” he shouted defiantly. But it was only a childish and an infantile outburst.

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by BigBasher: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Saturn101: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Interesting update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tobi puzzled over her words for a second. There’s something she knew that I don’t. “Wait!” he shouted. “Tell me what it is!” He rushed to the bathroom only to have the door slammed in his face.

“You’re obviously not ready for that yet, little brother,” Sade said through the door. “Maybe when that little dick of yours grows I’ll tell you.”
He scowled, his face turned red. Tobi pushed his trousers opened and looked down. “It was not small!” he shouted defiantly. But it was only a childish and an infantile outburst.

“Heading to work early today?” Dapo asked as soon as Patricia stepped into the kitchen.

“Yeah,” she answered, grabbing an empty beverages cup. She looked over to her husband who already had one in his hand. “I may be getting
more hours too.”

“You know, I wasn’t on board with you getting a job, but maybe you should go back to school?” he suggested.

“I don’t have the time,” she replied, pouring the beverages. “Between the kids and this new job and ... you.”

“The kids are older now,” Dapo said with a shrug. “You really don’t need this job, not with my income. Plus the promotion is just going to mean more money. And what about me?”

“Well, you know...” she answered, hesitating to look for the right words to use. “I mean, we have been a little out of touch lately and now it
seemed to be coming back, and I don’t want to miss out or screw it up.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it, hon,” he said setting the beverages cup down. He slid over toward his wife, grabbing her cup and setting down on
the counter behind her. He then scooped her up into his arms and kissed her fiercely. “We’ll talk more after work today, okay?”

Patricia nodded, fighting back the tears that threatened to run free. He released her without another word and slipped out the door. She settled back against the counter, her breathing becoming heavy. She was ready to just let the dam break when the sound of her two teen’s feet pound
down the stairs. Instead, she straightened herself up, fixing her clothes. She had a smile on her face just before the two enter the kitchen.

Dapo walked into the office and was immediately delighted by the scene before him. Precious stood there with her flowery shirt opened and her hands pulling on the zipper to her trousers.

“Could I help you with that?” he asked, smiling and holding back his amusement.

“Yeah,” she said looking up at him. “Help me with this zipper down, it was jammed. Then you could stick that beautiful dick of yours deep inside
me. After that I want you to take me right here and fill me with more of your hot cum.”

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Saturn101: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cool update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Saturn101:
Cool update

Thanks
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dapo walked into the office and was immediately delighted by the scene before him. Precious stood there with her flowery shirt opened and her hands pulling on the zipper to her trousers.

“Could I help you with that?” he asked, smiling and holding back his amusement.

“Yeah,” she said looking up at him. “Help me with this zipper down, it was jammed. Then you could stick that beautiful dick of yours deep inside me. After that I want you to take me right here and fill me with more of your hot cum.”

Dapo instantly grabbed the zipper and after tugging on it a few times, managed to get it open. Pushing the trousers down to her knees,
Precious pushed on the strings holding her panties together. “Tell me. Did you do as you were told?”

“I did,” he answered, dropping his slacks and boxers to his ankles. His erection pointed straight out like an arrow toward her

“And did you enjoy it?” she asked, turning away from him to leaned against the bookshelf.

“No,” he simply said as he grabbed his erection to stroke it slowly.

“Come now, Dapo,” she said looking over her shoulder with a frown. “You’re a man. You had to have enjoyed part of it.”

Patricia stood in front of the full length mirror set up in the employee locker room and watched herself. She looked great for her age. Her body was still in perfect shape—her ass firm, her legs slender and smooth, her large breasts still pretty firm and resisting gravity.

“It was nice to see you in something more revealing,” Uche’s voice filtered in from the doorway.

Her eyes darted from her image to his. Luckily, none of the customers had a view into the locker room.

“Yes, it did look nice,” he continued. “But maybe it is just a little too long, was not it? You have such great legs for an older lady, you should
show them off.”

She turned and lifted the dress.

“More!” he raised his voice in excitement.

Again, she pushed it further up until she could feel it just barely covering her pussy.

“That’s better,” he said, nearly drooling. “That is your new dress code for work. I do not want to see you in anything less revealing than that.”

Patricia nodded, giving a hint of a smile too. She did not know why she even went to work in a dress or why his judgment mattered, but she
liked it.

“Now, turn around,” he commanded.

Patricia turned around and faced the mirror again. She saw a movement from just outside the door, but she had no time to realize if it was just
her imagination or not, when the next command came.

“Bend a little,” he said. “Show me your ass.”

She bent, as much as it was needed to uncover half of her naked ass. She thought that Uche could already see her pussy, but maybe he could not see her juices dripping on her inner thighs. Maybe he would see it and then want to lick her clean. But these thoughts only drove her on, and
he was still not doing anything except for commanding, watching and exposing her.

There was another movement in the mirror and this time she saw it clearly. It was Akin, the assistant manager, and he was standing just to the side of Uche, starring at her naked ass. Patricia quickly stood up, leaving the bottom of her dress to fall and cover her bare skin as she spurned around to face them. She was shocked and a little thrilled to see another young man looking at her ass with such desire.

“Lift its back up,” he instructed her with a devilish smirk on his face.

She did as he instructed, bringing up the fabric where it was before.

“Turn around,” he said. “Let us see that ass of yours.”

He wanted me to know Akin is watching. She turned, giving the young man a perfect view of her ass. I wonder if they are both going to Take
me, she thought.

“Mmm ... I don’t know,” Uche muttered. “I like it, but your ass is better when you could see more of it. What do you think, Akin?”

This time, Patricia felt really shocked. Is he showing me off? Surely he was not. He bleeps every girl that works here.

“Yes, I think the more she shows, the better it looked,” Akin said, licking his lips like a predator ready to jump its prey.

The two sets of eyes from the two younger men on her body, staring at her, exploring her, judging her ... her breathing got heavier. She was
excited. She was wetting her thighs and she hadn’t even been touched yet.

“Take the dress off,” Uche commanded.

1 Like

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2021
Carry on
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Awesome05: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Cool
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Awesome05: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Saturn101: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ride on
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2021
This time, Patricia felt really shocked. Is he showing me off? Surely he was not. He bleeps every girl that works here.

“Yes, I think the more she shows, the better it looked,” Akin said, licking his lips like a predator ready to jump its prey.

The two sets of eyes from the two younger men on her body, staring at her, exploring her, judging her ... her breathing got heavier. She was
excited. She was wetting her thighs and she hadn’t even been touched yet.

“Take the dress off,” Uche commanded.

Patricia knew that she did not have to. She could refuse. She could pull the dress down and run out of there. But she did not want to. She was
enjoying this. She enjoyed the judgment, the stares, the attention. She wanted to enjoy more, to expose more of herself to these two young men.

Patricia felt daring. She met Akin’ eyes through the mirror and while keeping that eye contact, she grabbed the bottom of the scrunched up
dress and pushed it up over her head. She tossed the clothing to the side and bent back over, already knowing what Uche was going to want.

Bent and almost completely naked, Uche and Akin could probably see her pussy. She was sure they could already see it, and they could see how
wet she was. They could see her swollen folds pulsating and waiting for a finger, a tongue, a cock. Patricia liked being turned on this way. She
liked being controlled this way.

“Now that’s a better look for her,” Uche said looking down at the erection clearly visible in the front of Akin’s trousers. “I’d say you think so too.”

“Clearly,” the assistant manager stated with a hint of sarcasm.

Uche smirked and chuckled. He turned his attention back to Patricia and said, “Take off your bra.”

Patricia did not linger anymore. Her hands quickly moved behind her back to undo the buckle. It fell to the ground, revealing big, naked breasts
to the mirror. She was standing completely naked, watching in the mirror, Uche and Akin staring at her excited body.

“See,” Uche said, motioning toward her with his hands. “For her age and their size, they almost sit there perfectly.”

“I’d say they’re a damn nice pair too,” Akin commented, his eyes never once leaving her chest.

Patricia’s head was spinning. She was so aroused that she could probably climax with the lightest touch to her clit. And she needed to climax,
she needed pleasure. Uche opened the gates and Dapo only added to it. Dapo! Could she really keep doing this to the man, especially now?

She felt eyes on her, remembering just where she was, what the situation was and what it was she wanted—needed even.

“You could watch if you like,” Uche said to the other man. “But you could not touch.”

“But I thought...” Akin started to complain.

Uche’s mouth curled up in a dangerous grin. “You could have Mary,” she said. “I’m through with that bitchy little girl. I’ve got a mature lady
now.”

Smiling, more to herself than Uche, Patricia pushed her breasts together in a sexy way as to tease him. She caressed her belly with a hand,
sliding her long sensual fingers all the ways until she reached between her legs. There, she started teasing her clit. She turned around, giving her
boss her back before bending against the mirror and spreading her legs enough to invite him inside. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

Uche was hard. His cock stuck out proudly past his large belly. He stepped into the locker room, Akin taking his place in the doorway. He
slapped Patricia’s ass and she gasped.

“Goddamn! You’ve got one firm ass.” He smacked it again and then slid his fingers along her hips. She could feel his fingertips slightly rubbing
against her back door before moving down to tickle her swollen, sodden lips.

He looked up in the mirror at the other man. “Have a seat. Leave the door open.”

What the Bleep! What is he trying to do? If anyone outside saw me!

They would see her naked ass, her pussy drenched in her juices that were pouring down on her lips and inner thighs. She shivered as the
thought. It excited her and she unconsciously slid a finger between her lips again, moaning a little too hard than she wanted to. Who cares?
Uche is the boss. He had everything under control.

Uche slipped his hands back up over her taut ass cheeks and then moved back down even more slowly than before to her tight, little back door. His fingers pressed against it briefly and then move further down between her lips. She clearly felt two fingers inside her, meeting no resistance at all.

“Did you go home and do it with your husband?” he asked suddenly.

Patricia’s face reddened as if she were a child caught doing something she should have not. “Yes,” she answered meekly.

“Don’t,” he growled. “I don’t want you fucking him anymore. Do you understand?”

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by BigBasher: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cool
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Awesome05: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2021
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Lashes Out At Donald Trump And Americans In Her Article / Nigerian Folk Tales / Fragments Of Hidden Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.