Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? (36061 Views)

A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by AnonPoet: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivDSmKC5g4

In this Infinix 43 Inch Android TV S1 Review, I go over the specifications, features and my experience using it. The Infinix TV S1 is a 43 Inch and 55 Inch set of Android TVs. They are respectively 1080p and 4K TVs and I had the chance to check out the 1080p version. I cover the Display Quality, sound quality, and overall user experience in this video and subscribers also stand a chance of getting one for free. So far, only the 43 inch TV is on the market while the 55 inch TV hasn't been seen. Some of the specifications of the TV include:

Screen size: 43 Inch IPS LCD 60 Hertz Display
Frameless Design
RAM: 1GB - - Storage: 8GB
3 HDMI Ports
2 USB 2.0 Ports
LAN Port
AV IN Ports
Digital Audio Port
Comes with Dolby Audio
Price: $250 / approx. NGN 115,800

What are. your thoughts about it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by sunshineV(f): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2020
i doubt carlcare cover the TV

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Jacku: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
It has nice clarity
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Simeony007(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Buy and do reviews for us na, abi if you no buy and I no buy too who will now buy and test it

Someone has to sacrifice so others will not make such mistake again. It is what is it!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by tetula123(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
They produce shitty phones. We can in a way use that to judge their TV without Testing

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Madmazel(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Will love to buy
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Somoladjnr(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Nice
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Jikolo9: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2020
kiss beta phone

1 Like

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Majikman(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2020
sunshineV:
i doubt carlcare cover the TV
Guyyyyyyy

22 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by okeyumez(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Looks fine
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by fatboyslym007: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Simeony007:
Buy and do reviews for us na, abi if you no buy and I no buy too who will now buy and test it

Someone has to sacrifice so others will not make such mistake again. It is what is it!

Gbam!!! Buy, Test, and do soro sokey review!!!

11 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Teeisaac(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2020
U wan buy or u no buy Soro soke werey grin grin

26 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by okeyumez(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Good product made by the west for a consumer continent of Africa where nothing is produced.
In Nigeria we produce only useless and evil politicians

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by CodeTemplar: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2020
This is the way forward.
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Heavenschild: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Paid advertisement even at that I will not spend my hard currency on this thing

7 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by seunlayi(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Anything Infinix I took to my heels

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by shevon: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2020
I have the 55" and it would have been better I added more money and got a better brand. The advertised HDR is non-existent, and the TV keeps blanking out every now and then (I've called their, so called, customer service and they keep saying they'd get back to me). It runs android 6 without any chance of an upgrade. Total trash.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Emperor4tune(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2020
no be to count 150 buy this thing be wahala,the question be say e get experience repair center,carl care & part placement,if yes buy but if no watch that stuff become useless once a single ic or a working software melt down because na trash bin e go land last

6 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Ahmad62(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Buy your TV... Had it mean it was a phone you asked for... This tread would have been spamed by Xiaomi fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by mu2sa2: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2020
tetula123:
They produce shitty phones. We can in a way use that to judge their TV without Testing
You hit the nail on the head. If infinix phones are shitty, don't expect the tv to be any better. Seriously, anything substandard is useless. Just save a little more and go for trusted brands.

7 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by BruncleZuma: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2020

17 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Vikalinda(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2020
when I saw it on jumia ( infinix 43 inches tv) I was so excited about it , but I was also worried if it will be fine, but my friend reasoned that infinix phone are ok so the tv will be ok too, he then ordered for it around july this year the price was around 115k, the tv is fine, slim and clear but the volume is not loud at all, the mirror cast had not worked, infact he now began to prefer my 32 inches bruhm tv in my office, I told him not to worry that the problem could be settings as I had not used smart TV before but planning to send for syntix smart TV.

11 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2020
>:
Kai , shege, daiska!!!!

I reject every spirit of poverty in all nairalanders lives that will ever make them consider buying Infinix tv , Infinix phone or tecno phone

Kai!! Has it gotten to this?

Transsion holdings should be chased out of Nigeria walahi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by HeadShot: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Tcl ....
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by SEGLIZ: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2020
tetula123:

when would you realize this same hate and bad mouth for no reason is affecting your life.

6 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by PremzY002(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2020
It's good to have money
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2020
I don't use transsion

4 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Clothingonline9(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Affordable men clothing at affordable prices pant trousers jeans chinos Turkey and Italian shirts payment on delivery

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Vikalinda(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2020
tetula123:
people like you are good condemning others.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.