Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) (333 Views)

Hard Drive 100% Health Loaded With New Games For Sale / Hard Drive Loaded With Pc Games Now Available. We Deliver To All Locations / External Hard Drive Loaded With Pc Games Now Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by nigmarelli(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Greetings Peeps, hope you are all having a great day thus far.
Very clean 4 pieces of western digital external hard drives 3, 2 terabytes and a 4 terabyte external for sale.
26k each for the two terabytes and 37k for the 4 terabyte. Interested parties should contact me on the same line(08081579796). Calls or whatsapp messages, any that suits you folks. Cheers and thanks as always.

Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by olagamalin(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bro, they don't look original o
Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by nigmarelli(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
olagamalin:

Greetings Boss. Hope all is well. I don't know what you mean by this statement Boss. They aren't new! I made that clear besides if you know me by some chance then you should know i have a good reputation here. That is enough.
Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by nigmarelli(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
olagamalin:

Greetings Boss. Hope all is well. I don't know what you mean by this statement Boss. They aren't new! I made that clear besides if you know me by some chance then you should know i have a good reputation here. That is enough. Western digital hard drives aren't hard drives you can tamper with even if they were i won't even think of tampering let alone tamper with them.
Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by nigmarelli(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
STILL AVAILABLE.
Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by olagamalin(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss. Hope all is well. I don't know what you mean by this statement Boss. They aren't new! I made that clear besides if you know me by some chance then you should know i have a good reputation here. That is enough. Western digital hard drives aren't hard drives you can tamper with even if they were i won't even think of tampering let alone tamper with them.

Sorry. I'm interested in the 4 terabyte
Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by nigmarelli(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Greetings my nairaland peeps. Hope everything's fine with you all. Just one more left all others have been sold.
Re: Super Clean External Hard Drive Devices For Sale(SOLD OUT) by nigmarelli(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
STILL AVAILABLE.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! FIFA Mobile Account For Sale / Brand New Playstation4 Limited Edition 1tb / Get The Latest/updated Pc Games For The Cheapest Prices Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.