Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

#EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (53362 Views)

Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads / Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2020
The things fear can do to a man grin

Good, responsible people get me high

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2020
f
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Lalasticlala and funjosh I know sey this go dey make traffic warden job to dey hungry you now
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Omezif(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
This is serious
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Please stop this self delusions
okafor200:
the queen of peace is here to end all wars between the Nigerian youths and the government!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Benega9(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
kindness
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Protesters make una go carry Nigerian flag o

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Holuwasegun1(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
timay:
Abeg, anyone should pls help with data, .

#endsars
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
I understand that you are tired, or that you could be a propagandist, either way, stop injecting your views, as the views of a religious Entity.

okafor200:
the queen of peace is here to end all wars between the Nigerian youths and the government!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
I love that
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala and funjosh I know sey this go dey make traffic warden job to dey hungry you now
Una no go allow lala chop food keep plate... One day he go leave una run disappear like nwaamaikpe oh grin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I understand that you are tired, or that you could be a propagandist, either way, stop injecting your views, as the views of a Spiritual Entity.

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Profadvocate:
I am afraid for this country because the government are very very slow

From #endsars# to #enswat and the youth keep coming out daily with people sponsoring their foods and drink maybe with tfare and the government see no reasons to answer them timely and call back ASUU to keep them busy and also create jobs

This is revolution and very soon they might also be supplied arms and I pray it dont come to that

All these years SARS were busy killing people the government did nothing to stop them

I was lucky to escape been killed just for telling a SARS man to pay for the beer he drank in a poor widow shop

Government should pls endsars and send them to maduguri to assist soldiers in the fight against boko haram

Then we are sure they are not same set of miscreants.
All those that head the unit in the pass should be ask to resign

Government should also take the words of papa Aďeboye (GO RCCG) seriously because that is the truth

The truth is better but learn to swallow it

We voted Apc then thinking things will be better thinking pdp was bad but now things are worst.No food ;No job and the youth after school no job force to Yahoo Yahoo
This was not what they promised us...The blood of those that have died as a result of hunger and poor medical care b upon all corrupt politicians head
APC IS A FRAUD AS WELL AS PDP INFACT ALL THE PARTIES
let the youth come up let us take over government from these old men .let the youth join politics
Nigerians should vote for the youth and stop selling votes just because of Indomie,salt and 1k

Also want the youth to remember we have other areas of interest

PHCN .....they gave only me 42k a month in this hard economy no job
Corrupt politician...let's gather in front of their houses until they are brought to book

And many more..#oneNigeria#
I
which government are you talking about? Do we have government in Nigeria? So for your mind Buhari na government? Abeg forget it, we no get government for Nigeria, even Aisha Buhari knows it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by matahor(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
timay:
A/c number?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by OgideAgu: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Beautiful day

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Yankee101: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Are the youths getting more sense than elders?

E wan be like so with these protests

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Flier: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Profadvocate:

From #endsars# to #enswat and the youth keep coming out daily with people sponsoring their foods and drink maybe with tfare and the government see no reasons to answer them timely and call back ASUU to keep them busy and also create jobs

This is revolution and very soon they might also be supplied arms and I pray it dont come to that

All these years SARS were busy killing people the government did nothing to stop them

I was lucky to escape been killed just for telling a SARS man to pay for the beer he drank in a poor widow shop

Government should pls endsars and send them to maduguri to assist soldiers in the fight against boko haram

Government should also take the words of papa Aďeboye (GO RCCG) seriously because that is the truth

We voted Apc then thinking things will be better thinking pdp was bad but now things are worst.No food ;No job and the youth after school no job force to Yahoo Yahoo
This was not what they promised us...The blood of those that have died as a result of hunger and poor medical care b upon all corrupt politicians head
let the youth come up let us take over government from these old men .let the youth join politics
Nigerians should vote for the youth and stop selling votes just because of Indomie,salt and 1k

Corrupt politician...let's gather in front of their houses until they are brought to book

I
This is what I have been telling them,this protest need to be suspended otherwise it won’t end well
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2020
The Message is Clear
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2020
8y88y8:
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
End wetin? E be like bomb dey your head undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Profadvocate:

I
bedc sent a bill of 96k, some houses got more than 100k a month.a small shop close to my house got a bill of 60k.

Nigeria need serious cleansing.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by stacyadams: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Our next protest is goin to be on Disco light companies..Dem go run commot
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by nedekid: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Omoboricash:

I am in support of all suggestion u raised. It is high time we took over the mantle of leadership , enough of old men with myopic idea ruling us since sixties. The world is a global world now , we don't need analogue president or governor again.
Also Discos too need to be given treatment. My bill for September is 44,000. My family and I go out in the morning and retire to the house in the night. No printing machine no air conditional. Just freezer , fridge , TV and sound system . power supply is 12-10 hours per day. Yet they charged me 44k.
Get a prepaid meter, extimated Nepa usage 8k per month.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Lilgabby(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2020
This got me in tears.....
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by timay(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
matahor:
A/c number?
3451214795 Ecobank
thanks so much
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by MrColdsweat: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Abeg has anyone seen bbqgrillz the human parts seller?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by TecM0: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Even The Police are secretly wishing to join the protest against the hardship, some are just scared of dismissal or transfer to the North

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2020
This goes to show that these protesters are reasonable Nigerians who are fed up with the failed systems in the land and not just yahoo yahoo boys as the govt and their agents wants the worldto believe

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Thevoiceofdmass: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2020
timay:

DM your number

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Omoslim26: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2020
wow as dat warden bend him come resemble zlatan

my able youths let's continue to do dis peaceful with our data and our placards and our voice

because if we don't get it right d next generation will take to guns and grenades

#Nijayouthwerise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.