Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (53360 Views)

Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads / Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2020
8y88y8:
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
Lolz
Werey dey disguise

Try FOCUS

#EndSWAT

© Seniorwriter
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Is that a joke or speculation
okafor200:

OK let's wait and see if this will result to a war or not
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by moorevic(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Abeg if NIgeria good e no go sweet Police?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Profadvocate:

This is revolution and very soon they might also be supplied arms and I pray it dont come to that

I was lucky to escape been killed just for telling a SARS man to pay for the beer he drank in a poor widow shop

The truth is better but learn to swallow it.

Nigerians should vote for the youth and stop selling votes just because of Indomie,salt and 1k

Also want the youth to remember we have other areas of interest

PHCN .....they gave only me 42k a month in this hard economy no job
Corrupt politician...let's gather in front of their houses until they are brought to book

And many more..#oneNigeria#
I

I can't you, we don't need guns. not all revolutions come bloody, there are peaceful revolution where no blood would be shed though we've experienced some in the past few days I pray it's limited to the few Heroes of this move.
thank God you are a living witness to the end that man that threatened you.
for nepa their fruit go soon ripe, all the discos or na fuji them call themselves would harvest the fruit of their labour.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by pieces18: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Profadvocate:
I am afraid for this country because the government are very very slow

From #endsars# to #enswat and the youth keep coming out daily with people sponsoring their foods and drink maybe with tfare and the government see no reasons to answer them timely and call back ASUU to keep them busy and also create jobs

This is revolution and very soon they might also be supplied arms and I pray it dont come to that

All these years SARS were busy killing people the government did nothing to stop them

I was lucky to escape been killed just for telling a SARS man to pay for the beer he drank in a poor widow shop

Government should pls endsars and send them to maduguri to assist soldiers in the fight against boko haram

Then we are sure they are not same set of miscreants.
All those that head the unit in the pass should be ask to resign

Government should also take the words of papa Aďeboye (GO RCCG) seriously because that is the truth

The truth is better but learn to swallow it

We voted Apc then thinking things will be better thinking pdp was bad but now things are worst.No food ;No job and the youth after school no job force to Yahoo Yahoo
This was not what they promised us...The blood of those that have died as a result of hunger and poor medical care b upon all corrupt politicians head
APC IS A FRAUD AS WELL AS PDP INFACT ALL THE PARTIES
let the youth come up let us take over government from these old men .let the youth join politics
Nigerians should vote for the youth and stop selling votes just because of Indomie,salt and 1k

Corrupt politician...let's gather in front of their houses until they are brought to book

I

We were deceived, we didn't know that they are a collection of terrorists, to be honest, from top to bottom, APC = scam, APC = terrorists.

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by kokomilala(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
I've been talking about revolution for about two years now and some people in this forum scoffed at the idea,that it could not happenmI believe they don't have a sense of history.But right before our very eyes,it's happening and we don't know how far it will go.
This is Nigeria's Youth Revolution.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by BelovedofLord: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Omoboricash:

I am in support of all suggestion u raised. It is high time we took over the mantle of leadership , enough of old men with myopic idea ruling us since sixties. The world is a global world now , we don't need analogue president or governor again.
Also Discos too need to be given treatment. My bill for September is 44,000. My family and I go out in the morning and retire to the house in the night. No printing machine no air conditional. Just freezer , fridge , TV and sound system . power supply is 12-10 hours per day. Yet they charged me 44k.
WHATSAPP, me up for solution: 0.eight.1.four.6.nine.4.one.nine.3.9. You'll be delighted, you did!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Realitykay(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Profadvocate:
I am afraid for this country because the government are very very slow

From #endsars# to #enswat and the youth keep coming out daily with people sponsoring their foods and drink maybe with tfare and the government see no reasons to answer them timely and call back ASUU to keep them busy and also create jobs

All these years SARS were busy killing people the government did nothing to stop them

Government should pls endsars and send them to maduguri to assist soldiers in the fight against boko haram

Then we are sure they are not same set of miscreants.
All those that head the unit in the pass should be ask to resign

Government should also take the words of papa Aďeboye (GO RCCG) seriously because that is the truth

The truth is better but learn to swallow it

We voted Apc then thinking things will be better thinking pdp was bad but now things are worst.No food ;No job and the youth after school no job force to Yahoo Yahoo
This was not what they promised us...The blood of those that have died as a result of hunger and poor medical care b upon all corrupt politicians head
APC IS A FRAUD AS WELL AS PDP INFACT ALL THE PARTIES
let the youth come up let us take over government from these old men .let the youth join politics

It is painful thinking of the crazy electricity bill. Without owing IKEDC, my compound of just 3 flats received N150k+ for the bill of September. I went to their office today even the CC personnel said 'Ha'!. The excuse given was so disgusting that I felt like slapping someone right there.
#EndBadGovernance
#EndSars
I

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by goodheart02(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
okafor200:
the queen of peace is here to end all wars between the Nigerian youths and the government!

Stop insulting religion u aren't the only Catholic here. No one is fighting a war with the government. All the youths are doing is demand for their rights which is not a sin because it's from God himself. Stop painting and tainting Catholicism bad with this foolishness here.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by drololaaof: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lucky guy because he is not LASTMA
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
A great one there
So nice

Well NBC according to has a message for us all.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - NBC TWITTER
Nbc that has be hacked already
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Sunsets: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
What is this? Remove it. Replace with Aisha Yusuf.
okafor200:

please Nigeria really needs peace and not war sir.
if war starts please which country will you run to?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Our next protest is goin to be on Disco light companies..Dem go run commot

Just protest against bad governance, all other things will be put in shape.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
EBMedia:
#EndSARS protesters have narrated how their act of kindness moved an Abuja traffic warden to tears, IgbereTV reports.

According to one of the protesters, Victor Daniel, the traffic warden was scared and wanted to run for his life after he saw the crowd approaching him. However after they stopped and explained that he had nothing to fear about, they went on to give him drinks, food, fruits, groundnuts, contributed money for him, took selfies with him and also encouraged him.

The Facebook user further revealed that shortly after the protesters left, the man bent over shyly and cried.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001181960187/posts/3234895253226508/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29DsrOqH63s

That' the sort of kindness our Federal and State government cannot show to it's citizens!!

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by murmee: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Our next protest is goin to be on Disco light companies..Dem go run commot
I'm laughing!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by smallsmall: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
What l know for certain is that if you treat Nigerians right and properly, they will be nice to you.
If Poilicemen treat Nigerians with Dignity, Nigerians will be the ones fighting for them
If Politicians do what they are supposed to do in Power, Nigerians will suppoty them
If Buhari stops his Nepotism and diverting all Development to the North alone, Nigerians that supported him in 2015, will support him

Nut if they think that by playing games, changing cloth or doing Audio Reforms, they can outplay the Youths of today, they better be prepared.
Blocking the Account used to provide refreshments to the Protesters by Tunde Lemo (A former CBN Dep Governor) will backfire on him, he has declared himself an Enemy of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Mars16(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just watch one good act sparks another. For a man to cry it means it has passed through his spine to his heart. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Germi9: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
did a tear just drop down from my eyes
we are so kind and happy people,we are not asking for much from the government why are they so cruel...crying again
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by babony1: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Germi9:
did a tear just drop down from my eyes
we are so kind and happy people,we are not asking for much from the government why are they so cruel...crying again
God bless you for this short and straight view

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by PaulH07: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
EBMedia:
#EndSARS protesters have narrated how their act of kindness moved an Abuja traffic warden to tears, IgbereTV reports.

According to one of the protesters, Victor Daniel, the traffic warden was scared and wanted to run for his life after he saw the crowd approaching him. However after they stopped and explained that he had nothing to fear about, they went on to give him drinks, food, fruits, groundnuts, contributed money for him, took selfies with him and also encouraged him.

The Facebook user further revealed that shortly after the protesters left, the man bent over shyly and cried.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001181960187/posts/3234895253226508/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29DsrOqH63s

How many people AK go kill? We're stronger than them all!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by Gboliwe: 2:02am On Oct 18, 2020
onegig:
For all those asking what #endSars is?

This is it. It is about better welfare for Policemen too.

Even some Protesters as we speak are working on renovating several Police Stations round the country.

Hello Oga mii, I am in your WhatsApp. I need help please.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) by onegig(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gboliwe:

Hello Oga mii, I am in your WhatsApp. I need help please.

Responded to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.