Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road (67312 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by PastorFire: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2020
How can you forcefully collect the money of a poor man and expect to prosper?..

He that lended to the poor lended unto the Lord. What about "He that forcefully collect"?. Na serious curse b dat.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by omoadeleye(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Benesis:
So far the endsars has been great, but in light of the dissolution and plan to reform

I just wish we could change our placards to things like
#EndPoliceCheckpoint or #EndPaymentOfBaill these things are some of the main cause of the rot in the police.

In the north you can go through 3states and not encounter a single police checkpoint, but here, you will stand at one checkpoint and see 5 more within a stone throw.
These are some of the reforms that we could point directly at and demand that they be totally dismantled as well

In North you will can see up to 20 check points within ten minutes
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Dagger111(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2020
I am a soldier and my question is, who will beat soldiers extorting money from motorist?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Sheuns(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2020
Soldiers do extort motorists on the highways too.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by simfrost90210: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2020
grin i'm so short of words
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Benitoh: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
Nigeria is a total disaster because a wrong deed was corrected?

Some of you have sworn over your dead bodies not to be pleased by any good stuff that happens.

Good one indeed from the soldiers. Flog the crap out of those fools. Dem for give them small frog jump sef.

Nonsense.
Because soldiers beat police and you called it a good stuff, am not surprised because this country truly needs help from above.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by yeniyeni(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Thank you OGA soldier for having our back
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Awoo88: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Shameless policemen. Very shameless people
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Jaraontop: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2020
lindareep:

Biko, I have just 3 BEARD GROWTH OIL in stock, I will deliver to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos. Payment on delivery

How much?. And can you deliver in Ajah Lagos. Your number plz.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by simfrost90210: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Dagger111:
I am a soldier and my question is, who will beat soldiers extorting money from motorist?
grin dont worry., Burutai will handle them if he solely cares
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by johnnychuks(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2020
ZeroAccess:
Aft watching the video indeed police no get shame. Wetin dem dey use #20 wey Dem dey collect do. Chai
. bros E be like say E don they way you comort for naija? police still dey collect 20naira? their money Na from 100naira up ward ooo.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by ofuonyebi: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2020
WAO!...DOG..EATING DOG?
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Djyucee1(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2020
I love this. God bless our Nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by omenka(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Benitoh:
Because soldiers beat police and you called it a good stuff, am not surprised because this country truly needs help from above.
Oh yeah, they should have thrown a party for the policemen extorting those poor people.

You are probably a policeman and perhaps notorious for doing the same, reason for your anger.

Bogeh, better change. The day you're caught, them fit flog you more than they just did your colleagues.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by lindareep: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Jaraontop:

How much?. And can you deliver in Ajah Lagos. Your number plz.

Check my signature/profile/bio
Its 4k
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Bigsunny01(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2020
chai

Dis one sweet me for bele grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by thaoriginator: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Omo e be like say Naija go soon change ohhh cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by junketer(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Police sef. Even with wetin dey happen now demands still get liver mount roadblock dey collect money. Tufiakwa.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Benitoh: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
Oh yeah, they should have thrown a party for the policemen extorting those poor people.

You are probably a policeman and perhaps notorious for doing the same, reason for your anger.

Bogeh, better change. The day you're caught, them fit flog you more than they just did your colleagues.

Bye.
It seems this guy lives in Togo and not Nigeria, don't you know the soldiers do the same thing if not worst than that. A case of kettle calling pot black.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2020
GeneralPula:
Good one..

Majority of these brutal police are southerners..

Majority of the victims being extort are southerners..

Seems we need a special southern restructuring, apart from the National restructuring..

If we do not tackle the problem from within, there will never be a change!

In the South, they are Brutal
In the North, they don't even bother,
Most work for Northern VIP and there are lots in the North
That's why a village can be ransacked for 6 hours and nobody would show up
They have left Normal policing to Sharia goons
And armed conflicts to the Army and Vigilantes

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by AntiBalaka: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Be it Soja, Customs, immigration , Road Safety, prison warden or even DSS, they were all civilians before they got enlisted and one thing is clear , that as civilians they must have had nasty encounters with the useless NPF. Even majority of the useless NPF nah exconvict sef.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Sonoyom(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2020
This geographical contraption don cast tey tey.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Xixtie:
Who will flog the soldiers at their numerous checkpoints who even employ a civilian that will collect money on their behalf. If your car trunk is filled with load and the boot is opened even if it's slightly, you will hear the civilian haggling price with you like it's their constitutional rights. These animals are worse.

Especially along Ore-Asaba expressway

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by thaoriginator: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2020
softset:
Sometimes these officers need resetting as this, but we all know that if the soldiers were placed in same situation, they will obviously collect bribe too.

The entire system needs a complete overhaul
oga, solider no dey collect bribe. Talking from experience, I have traveled to mostly all the States by road my man. I'm telling you, highest thing they'll do is stylishly ask for your assistance unlike these useless cops that will wanna rob you.

And it's not as if the soldiers are being paid more than the police.

Kudos to the soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Benesis: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2020
omoadeleye:

In North you will can see up to 20 check points within ten minutes

I travelled regularly from Kano to Jigawa, a distance close to from Imo to Akwa ibom without ever being stopped for once for check or 50box

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Benitoh: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Sonoyom:
This geographical contraption don cast tey tey.
Tell them that's if them go gree hear
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2020
ZeroAccess:
Aft watching the video indeed police no get shame. Wetin dem dey use #20 wey Dem dey collect do. Chai
No talk am again oh....
oya imagine am na,say Dem accumulate 20nairw from one thousand okada men,you no just get idea of how much Dem go get....... na small thing LGA chairman tay get money pass police men wey dey for check point
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by mukthar2000(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Thank u gallant solder, pls next time make use of ur gun on that idiot police.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Nchenches: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Even if they stop police brutality and extortion in other parts of Nigeria, they can’t stop it in the east where people are easily cowed by the police and army.
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by Equity15(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Benesis:
So far the endsars has been great, but in light of the dissolution and plan to reform

I just wish we could change our placards to things like
#EndPoliceCheckpoint or #EndPaymentOfBaill these things are some of the main cause of the rot in the police.

In the north you can go through 3states and not encounter a single police checkpoint, but here, you will stand at one checkpoint and see 5 more within a stone throw.
These are some of the reforms that we could point directly at and demand that they be totally dismantled as well
stop the lies nau . 3 states without a checkpoint? Y'all need to stop this abeg
Re: Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road by papaeme: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.