Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) (83589 Views)

Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by humilitypays(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
angry
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by moshoodn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Too bad!

Oh conscience! Where art thou?

#SearedConscience
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmmm, a bit sketchy
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Kingofum(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I was murdered by the defunct SARS operatives 100 years ago.. My ghost wants justice.. I will not rest in peace until the Federal government ends SARS..

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.
you'll meet your end from the same sars

Since you're joking with people's pain

Go mark my word

Unless I am not called!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Terrible
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
nedekid:

That why I was skeptical with Laycon fellow. Im late papa na police!
We all know say na people misery police de take raise their family.

The boy throwback pics show say suffer dey
The guy gats para

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
If buhari is wise he will beg dstv to do bb9ja recover season 4 and watch how the streets will become empty and void of protest..buhari is not a Democrat..in situations like these u create a distraction

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
SARS don cast big time. They rape, kill and extort money illegally. What kind of humans are this? I support #ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by charlesm91(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
We come right n exact
Our status is the saddest
No job, light, peace and security
And yet the govt demand we obey authority
As we start trudging, We'll never walk alone
Peace to the protests that fuels our soul
Now hear us clearly, we stand accused of causing harm
Cos we are louder than a bomb when our voices be heard
Can't fade this, it takes a police of billions to hold us back
Can't stop this, our right to survive
Cos our voice is the rhythm, n if the govt bring the
beat, we'll amplify with our whole
Peace to the fallen, God rest their souls
Power to the people, when you see me I see.

Credit:Public Enemy

EndSars

Sars culprits will surely meet their end.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

Seun
Mydn44
Mods

Its a shame that this Lauretta Onochie should be allowed to be doing everything possible to humiliate end SARS protesters

This is wrong.

See how he wants to make this a joke

My brother, I don't believe the story. I have right to my opinion. I have witnessed many false rape accusations, especially when there's a trend..

If she's right, I urge her to approach the relevant law enforcement agencies. I support her, if she's right. But I don't trust this story.

God bless you ..
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Dcoy: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
If only Nigerian girls will open up.....Sars don rape them tire....... especially the night girls.....
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by mathy2p2: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abbah in rumukpoku SARS is a criminal and a rappies
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Majikmoment(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Omg
Poor girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
may God fight for you my dear sister
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by IamPlato(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
At This Point Lying Is Allowed because Nobody Will Know you Did.

Even Those That Know You Are Lying Will Pretend It is True Because It Will Help Them reach Their Objectives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by eddyslim(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Woe unto them. They will all meet their end

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where is d evidence..if it were aligations against coza nobody will ask for evidence and freeze will immediately get an erection
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
I motivate and support bro cool

marshalcarter:
Sure say this thing no go revolve to #KillSars
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Oseme07: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
So sad. My heart goes out to her. May her healing be permanent.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Raychee(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sad sad
#EndSWAT
#SWATtoSAMBISA

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by OhBiafra: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
She sounded like a runs girl in that video
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I was murdered by the defunct SARS operatives 100 years ago.. My ghost wants justice.. I will not rest in peace until the Federal government ends SARS..

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

My brother, I don't believe the story. I have right to my opinion. I have witnessed many false rape accusations, especially when there's a trend..

If she's right, I urge her to approach the relevant law enforcement agencies. I support her, if she's right. But I don't trust this story.

God bless you ..
well... Thank God u didn't say she's a yahoo boy!!!...
May u have sense grin
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
aminusodiq:
well... Thank God u didn't say she's a yahoo boy!!!...
May u have sense grin

Hahaha, my brother.. Funny you.. grin grin
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
If u are related to a SARS officer, then sorry for you because u are finished.. grin
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Erys(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
KillSars:
U are lucky to still be alive, dearie...

U know how many dem don rape wey dem murder instantly..

No good sars..
The self acclaimed good sars knows the bad ones wey dey do all this bad things, how many times have they reported them, can we still call them good...

Make dem Call every sars inside a big hall make dem throw 4 grenade inside...

That unit corrupted other NPF unit till date...
If u don't kill them all, NPF neva free from its sickness..

4 granades small na, 20 should do it, to smoke their bones and spirits to hell.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by realstars: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
It's A Pity.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Justice3000(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is just too serious... Who's going to join me in operation kill all SARS
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Jirehz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

God bless you ..

People like you die horribly.
Like very horribly.
So horribly that no one will want to associate with you.

I curse you for this nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by cmikel: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
End SARS lock down vigil is ongoing at lekki

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Toosure70: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
may all his generation be raped. like for Amen
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nchenches: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
jeffizy:
It's time for retribution.

No sinner will go unpunished!

The girl is lucky that SARS police did not kill her to hide their crime.

SARS, SWAT, KILLER MOPOL - all EVIL establishments to sustain an EVIL COUNTRY for the good of the Fulani and their hangers-on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.