Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) (83580 Views)

Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Emoney07: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Criminal sars
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by cmikel: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
End SARS protest in lagos today live

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
SEND EVERY SARS OPERATIVE SERVING IN THE SOUTH TO MAIDUGURI. LET THEM PROVE THEIR METTLE THERE
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by rotadeco27: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I was murdered by the defunct SARS operatives 100 years ago.. My ghost wants justice.. I will not rest in peace until the Federal government ends SARS..

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

My brother, I don't believe the story. I have right to my opinion. I have witnessed many false rape accusations, especially when there's a trend..

If she's right, I urge her to approach the relevant law enforcement agencies. I support her, if she's right. But I don't trust this story.

God bless you ..
An evil man won't believe evil story because it make no meaning to him!

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Bigtek: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Over 4,000 pieces of *scanner mouse* available @ affordable price.

Functions
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

*Note: Video on how it works is available*

For more information contract: 08109772752

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Omezif(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Woman is all alright be strong.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by EMMY76: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I was murdered by the defunct SARS operatives 100 years ago.. My ghost wants justice.. I will not rest in peace until the Federal government ends SARS..

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

My brother, I don't believe the story. I have right to my opinion. I have witnessed many false rape accusations, especially when there's a trend..

If she's right, I urge her to approach the relevant law enforcement agencies. I support her, if she's right. But I don't trust this story.

God bless you ..

There's 80% possibility that she is saying the truth didn't u read about the youth corper in abuja that was abducted, raped and later killed few weeks ago by this same sars?
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by tunde82seidat(f): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nawa o.is it that SARS have never done anything good in their lives ?
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
SARS, the accusers of God's children. May your victims spirits haunt and hound you for the rest of your lives and May you all die shameful and painful deaths.

Can I have a AMEN

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

#ENDSARS
#JusticeForMyGhost

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

God bless you ..

Bro, hope u hv not 4gotten d story of d lady at Abuja dat was arrested by sars wen dey came for her boyfrnd. Remember hw she was raped nd killed?
Sars re capable of doin anytin evil.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by abiolamitodun(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
jeffizy:
It's time for retribution.
No sinner will go unpunished!
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by naijadrivablog: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
;(

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Numerouno94:

Bro, hope u hv not 4gotten d story of d lady at Abuja dat was arrested by sars wen dey came for her boyfrnd. Remember hw she was raped nd killed?
Sars re capable of doin anytin evil.

My brother, you are right. But also understand my own point of view. I am not the kind of person that just pumps into conclusion, in support of one party, at every accusation.. With the rate of false rape accusations flying about, including that of Dr Olufunmilayo, you no go blame me..

So sorry to sound harsh, but that's just the reality. I would have commented differently if the news was about her seeking justice and making real efforts.. All these social media stunts and clout chasing no go move me one bit.

God go help us
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
No single Nigerian seems to have a positive encounter with that special police unit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are right. But also understand my own point of view. I am not the kind of person that just pumps into conclusion, in support of one party, at every accusation.. With the rate of false rape accusations flying about, including that of Dr Olufunmilayo, you no go blame me..

So sorry to sound harsh, but that's just the reality. I would have commented differently if the news was about her seeking justice and making real efforts.. All these social media stunts and clout chasing no go move me one bit.

God go help us

I feel ur point bro. Its possible she jux wanna trend.
That case of Dr Olufunmilayo really gat me annoyed. D tin pain me enta my bone marrow.

Buh i keep wondering wat some ladies gain by speaking out publicly abt false rape allegations. No shame.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Numerouno94:

I feel ur point bro. Its possible she jux wanna trend.
That case of Dr Olufunmilayo really gat me annoyed. D tin pain me enta my bone marrow.

Buh i keep wondering wat some ladies gain by speaking out publicly abt false rape allegations. No shame.

My good brother, God bless you.. Now this is the problem. Rape is now being used to blackmail innocent people and to settle scores. This is very wrong. So many innocent people have perished because of this..

Now, some people are finding it difficult to believe every rape accusation. Really sad, because the real victims are gonna suffer for it.. For something they know nothing about.

But that's the price we gonna pay for abusing a privilege. If they like, they should continue using rape to settle scores. One day, nobody will take them seriously if it gets out of hand.

Na God go help us, brother.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Felaogun1: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
shocked see life of SARS ooooh END SARS End police brutality end swat or whatever they want to call it
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by chrizzyace: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2020
The thunder that will fire these SARS or Police people will fire anyone who will say this protest should end... Una Papa angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by IreneJane: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2020
KillSars:
U are lucky to still be alive, dearie...

U know how many dem don rape wey dem murder instantly..

No good sars..
The self acclaimed good sars knows the bad ones wey dey do all this bad things, how many times have they reported them, can we still call them good...

Make dem Call every sars inside a big hall make dem throw 4 grenade inside...

That unit corrupted other NPF unit till date...
If u don't kill them all, NPF neva free from its sickness..
Na those wey no be sars bad too , na Dem sabi to implicate people ehn , dem sabi arrest innocent people ,especially ibadan from my area that time, muslim odinjo, na Liteace bus Dem dey carry go dey call passenger around 7pm ... dem go drive you go police station ,na later your people wan bail you when u go dey hear say na 1 am midnight dem arrest you. One time Dem run after a nigga from the main road enter street, carry one nigga for where hin dey so phone call beside his house .. dem even slapped his papa wey dey sitting room say na armed robber around 12pm .. I believe we have achieved our vision 2020 , coz for us to stand against police brutality ehn , it's an achievement for this nation
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by micflo28(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Candle lights and 1 minute silence for the lost virginities to SARS lipsrsealed
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Rockyfancino(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Shebi the don end SARS
They are still operating
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Fivepercent: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2020
��
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by Ken91(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2020
pls help i have up to #7000 worth of 9mobile airtime for sale after mistakenly recharge it from my bank account , no money on me again am ready to auction it for 4000 pls if interested call me 08097460168 etisalat only
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2020
This SARS matter really tie gele con nack agbada join.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by oladotun2007: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
NASA o,please okoro uche ripped me
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by digismart: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2020
These are crazy times, anyone can make up stories.
Stop the protest and go home.
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by nnamdi19922: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2020
sorry my dear, sars must be reform this year or else buhari will take dia place nd step down by force
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by bimbomueeb(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Useless opportunists! They will never know peace of the rest of their life
EndSars
EndSwat
Endpolicebrutality
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by racingbetapp: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2020
jeffizy:
It's time for retribution.
No sinner will go unpunished!
it is a sad experience dear but you can click here for more related stories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLdYkmKd2T0
Re: "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) by olatt126: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2020
sars must end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.