Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly (35986 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by superlightning: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Neyomickey1:

Can you please elucidate more on what he has done for Nigeria, mind you he has been a senator since 2007.

Elucidate as how? nitori olorun which kain sense people dey get these days?

has he been active in the senate pushing and debating for good laws? YES!

Has he been keeping in touch with his senatorial district? YES!

have you heard any opposition suing him to court for electoral malpractice? NO!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by chatinent: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
The so-called president of this country has verily shown the world what really he is.

Little wonder, though, Trump gave him a befitting name “lifeless.”
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Mars16(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Our honourables in NASS wait very soon all those una big,fat salary we go cut am. Then,una go understand wetin this placard talk.

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by MickzyDonald: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
wisdomkid:

Who are you asking to shift? Senator Abaribe? Do you know of him and what he has done for Nigeria?
Read before saying nonsense. I am not Igbo but that man has done a lot.. Standing against oppression from Nigeria government deserves my respect.
Who misquoted who,who is asking someone to shift, it's my post,"Doesn't concern you" Shogbo
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Sami76: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality#
I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..

I am out here to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by adams123: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

hushpuppi, Evans, yahoo boys have damaged nigeria image abroad. Now because you are nigerian, using your funny logic, then you must be one of them. YOU ALL ARE THE SAME IN THAT COUNTRY!

#check your sense dude

I'M A DETRIBALISED NIGERIAN AND I'M SAYING THERE'S NO DEFERENCE IN OUR CHAMBRRS, BOTH UPPER AND LOWER. ABARIBE HAS BEING SPEAKING AGAINST THE POLICIES OF GOVT FROM THE POINT OF BEING MEMBER OF PDP AS A MINORITY LEADER IN THE SENATE, NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by blacknoir: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Joshmodest:
They never experred it ...

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#ENDNIGERIA
No #ENDNIGERIA should be 1st
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
dadavivo:
Yesterday I saw those Abuja protesters, it was 90% rich people children with Mercedes Benz and Lexus cars. No be small thing o.

they even share Coconut Rice, Chicken and lucozade Boost to me. Abeg make them no stop this protest abeg. Hunger wan finish me. that coconut rice enter my brain,

E go bad if them stop this protest now Abeg.
Ah!Is it that serious?Abi you just wanna sound funny? grin
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by dadavivo: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Ah!Is it that serious?Abi you just wanna sound funny? grin

I'm not joking, I was so excited I didn't remember to snap pictures
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by colossus91(m): 2:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Incase of special assignments I dey ......This revolution must come!!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Zobah: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2021
wink
ILoveDemMANNA:

Wonderfully written.
FOCUS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.