Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam (28843 Views)

Criteria Of The Right Role Model In The Light Of Islam / Birthday, Christmas And Mawlid Celebration In The Light Of Islam / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Removed? Laughing

And Buhari is a Muslim?

We have never had a Muslim as a ruler.

A Muslim would never venture into democracy talkless of contesting for votes and political posts..

They are all sufi or Christians.. they're kufar.

We Muslims have no power to remove them and install a Muslim as president. Hence, we pray for the better governance
are not similar to Imam Shekau Abubakar
you guys shares same ideology
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Common sense. . You don't have it
Science... Is guess work. That's why their findings is never definite

No wonder you choose such insipid thought over the rulings of your Creator

You never had common sense.. the day you have it you would become a Muslim
I see you're deluded. Allah, the Arabian idol, is not my creator.

If you don't have common sense (i.e use the brain) to see what's right, don't assume others are as mentally enslaved as you're.

Look at what someone is saying about science in the 21st century! Are you living in a rock?

Science is guess work? The phone you're trying trash with looks like guesswork?

Well, only ignorant people take religion seriously anyway.

Religion is and has always been for the poor. It's all about CONTROL (slavery), not about the truth or doing what's right.

Sharia laws built on Qur'an and Muhammad's Sunnah mainly apply to the poor. Rich Muslims don't have time for such nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Sterope(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Lol. Saudi Arabia Wahabism in action.

Please explain to me how Uighur Muslims deserve these Chinese leaders. How all the state sponsored fatwas magically failed to consider the 'concept of power? Why would they when most of them were founded on bloodshed, state terrorism and facism.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by tollyboy5(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Common sense. . You don't have it
Science... Is guess work. That's why their findings is never definite

it you would become a Muslim
As a scientist I'm shocked at bolded shocked you read story book written by someone and you believed. Why science that proves thing with real life evidence is guess.

You'll are privilege to access to internet. You no different from northern villagers.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Scarrr: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Barfibassey:
You and Islam will suffer for 600 billion years and more fvck �how can someone with a working brain say something like this � MUSLIM have dead BRAIN��

ENDSARS
ENDPOLICEBRUTALILTY
ENDBADGOVERNMENT
ENDSLAVERYMENTALITY
u be fool just like the dude...FYI there's jumat service today at lekki at the protest ground ,even Aisha who is one of the core leaders of the movement and many more are Muslims... attack the fool and stop dragging everyone else in his madness..the hypocrisy part is what I dislike about u guys..if a Christian pastor misbehave, u are always quick to disassociate such person from christianity but not the same if it's the other way round..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Sterope:
Lol. Saudi Arabia Wahabism in action.

Please explain to me how Uighur Muslims deserve these Chinese leaders. How all the state sponsored fatwas magically failed to consider the 'concept of power', especially when most of these states were founded on bloodshed, state terrorism and racism?
Those, who know the history of Islam, will know that (the highlighted) is the purest form of Islam today, i.e the only sect whose practices are closest to how Muhammad and his Sahabah practised the deen.

Most Muslims around the world are only practising a watered-down variant of Islam since most don't follow the anti-human and barbaric laws of Sharia, as commanded by Muhammad.

If most practise Islam exactly the way Muhammad did, things would be so ugly around the world (Boko Haram will be like child's play).

Few people (ahlu sunnah, strong Muslims) that try to practise Islam the way Muhammad did in his time are called terrorists, pedophiles, and fundamentalists today by many people around the world.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Sterope(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Please don't quote me to type BS
Dabb01:

Those, who know the history of Islam, will know that (the highlighted) is the purest form of Islam today, i.e the only sect whose practices are closest to how Muhammad and his Sahabah practised the deen.

Most Muslims around the world are only practising a watered down variant of Islam since most don't follow the anti-human and barbaric laws of Sharia, as commanded by Muhammad.

If most practice Islam exactly the way Muhammad commanded, things would be so ugly around the world (Boko Haram will be like child's play).

Few people (ahlu sunnah, strong Muslims) that try to practise Islam the way Muhammad did in his time are called terrorists, pedophiles, and fundamentalists today by many people around the world.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Sterope:
Please don't quote me to type BS
Typical attitude of a Muslim or Muslimah when confronted with salient facts (hard truths) about Islam. Lols.

The truth is bitter. grin
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Are we talking about holy war here but democracy?

Muslims can only take up arms when commanded by our Amir... And we don't have Amir for now.

There's several conditions for fighting kufar.. go read..

When the time comes and am alive...Insha Allah.. I will kill scores of those disbelievers. Those fools that turn their backs on their creator and worship HIS creations

So killing Christians and Jews as ur god allah in Quran commanded you slaves to always embark on is Holy war right? allah must be a bl0ody god then
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Elsueno: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn, have you ever seen Mohammed Yusuf and Shekau preaching( Before they started carrying Guns)

I swear to God, you sound just like them. I just hope the DSS is monitoring fanatics like you

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by naija4life247: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsuave:
But muslims can take up arms and fight, kill and maim infidels for allah grin grin

But to fight for your rights and that of your children is a "Shirk" shocked i hail ohh

The write is MAD. Isn't it obvious? You want to start arguing with a psychiatric patient?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Sagay212: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

You probably Hausa..90% of Hausa are izala and sufi.. am not surprised with the nonsense you saying.

Muslims take knowledge from Quran and Hadith NOT from a site or a scholar.

Am a Muslim who practices my religion according to how prophet did. I am ahlu sunnah wa jammah.

My brothers are imam Ahmad bin hanbal, Muhammad bin abdul Wahab and others till the scholar we have here in Nigeria.

Muhammad Ali Jabata

What rubbish is all these you typed here? Are you really Nigerian and from what part? I really don't understand what all these is about.

Sounds like some phucking al shabab terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Are we talking about holy war here but democracy?

Muslims can only take up arms when commanded by our Amir... And we don't have Amir for now.

There's several conditions for fighting kufar.. go read..

When the time comes and am alive...Insha Allah.. I will kill scores of those disbelievers. Those fools that turn their backs on their creator and worship HIS creations

I curse you with everything that make you a living thing.
From now on.. You shall never know peace and your religion will kill you very soon. Amin.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
tollyboy5:

As a scientist I'm shocked at bolded shocked you read story book written by someone and you believed. Why science that proves thing with real life evidence is guess.

You'll are privilege to access to internet. You no different from northern villagers.

Science that said everything started from big boom grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
tollyboy5:

Peaceful protest is a sin. But war is virtue.
Allah curse those who misinterpret the quran

It seems you are blind.

Protest is disbelief
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
tollyboy5:

You don't even know how to read. I said other country who fought for their independence are better than us.

Go back to kwara or Kaduna where you came from

And you think their betterment has anything to do with them protesting? Smh
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Protest is not part of ISLAM.

Brought dalil.

Am called terrorist..

Meanwhile terrorists protests..

This is serious

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by rowrowland: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:
Those you see protesting.. that you think they are Muslims..

They may dress like us.. look like us.. but they are not part of us..

They're not Muslims but Factionists.. They Belong to certain sects.. Be it acadip or mssn or tmc or muric and others like them

MUSLIMS DO NOT VOTE
MUSLIMS DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ELECTION
MUSLIMS DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN POLITICAL POSTS
MUSLIMS DO NOT REBEL AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT/LEADERS except the leader indulges in Shirk and the Muslim nation has the power to remove him and replace him with a Muslim
Please stop here.
You may not vote or participate in elections, other Muslims who do so should not be called names.
Infact, STOP naming names - it is not a good act.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by smallrincowis16(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
are not similar to Imam Shekau Abubakar
you guys shares same ideology

thanks,

that guy is a jihadist, bokoharam in making. I am bewildered by how people are answering him.

he knows nothing, he follow one stupid ignorant (hadaadi) by name Ali Jabata.
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by smallrincowis16(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Elsueno:
Kingsaeedibn, have you ever seen Mohammed Yusuf and Shekau preaching( Before they started carrying Guns)

I swear to God, you sound just like them. I just hope the DSS is monitoring fanatics like you

that's it, he's a miniature bokoharam waiting to explode

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by smallrincowis16(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

It seems you are blind.
Protest is disbelief
by Ali Janata abi?? I am very sure of your ignorance
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by supercase1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
FILEBE:

I am a Muslim bro.
are u sure u be really Muslim grin abi u just dey front say Muslim na better pepo,okay let me just believe u even if u dey lie.u see,Muslims are troublesome, they will say Islam is a religion of peace but na the opposite.i have been to the north and stayed there during my childhood my conclusion about Muslims is that when u stay with Muslims or share a territory with them do the following
*always be armed and ready for the worst
*never actually believe what a Muslim tells you
it's not a sterototype oooo its based on true reality about Muslims even though u be good Muslim or u dey do taqqiya my own is that
Neverlooseguard when u share boundaries with Muslims and fulanis,no be we cause am o,it's just a deescalating measure

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by tollyboy5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

And you think their betterment has anything to do with them protesting? Smh
They war with their colonial master we protest against our own fellow black. You lack common sense you bigot!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by tollyboy5(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Science that said everything started from big boom grin
What is big boom? I only know big band theory . and big bang theory doesn't disprove Almighty allah

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by hayzed1090: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Scarrr:
u be fool just like the dude...FYI there's jumat service today at lekki at the protest ground ,even Aisha who is one of the core leaders of the movement and many more are Muslims... attack the fool and stop dragging everyone else in his madness..the hypocrisy part is what I dislike about u guys[b]..if a Christian pastor misbehave, u are always quick to disassociate such person from christianity but not the same if it's the other way round[/b]..

The suddenly lose their sense of reasoning the moment they are about to comment on islamic issues .

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
tollyboy5:

What is big boom? I only know big band theory . and big bang theory doesn't disprove Almighty allah

grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by musa7m(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

They're not Muslims but Factionists.. They Belong to certain sects.. Be it acadip or mssn or tmc or muric and others like them

MUSLIMS DO NOT VOTE
MUSLIMS DO NOT REBEL AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT/LEADERS except the leader indulges in Shirk and the Muslim nation has the power to remove him and replace him with a Muslim
is Nigeria a islamic nation
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Blackpink: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
awujale231:
Lmao

�����

Your source ? A random photo you found on internet.

I speak arabic so here is what happened.

Arabs only invaded north & east africa (sudan and tanzania ) not west or south. As they themselves have invaded Arabia for 500 years (google Habesha axiom empire in Arabia) they even wanted to demolish the Kebba but didn't succeed. Sub-saharan area was difficult to reach because of the desert so they skipped it and continued to spain.

So Islam was introduced to sub-saharan tribes by Tuareg who accepted islam back then NOT by the Arabs.

Slaves weren't only black, actually black slaves made a small percentage of slaves compared to slaves from brought from Spain, eastren Europe, Russia ,central Asia,Persia, China, but yes Arabs ruled north Africa, Tanzania and Sudan for so long that they speak Arabic now(more then 1000 year) .

Slaves in Islam have rights:
1 not to be called slaves but by their names
2 to be given time to rest and sleep
3 not to be beaten or slapped( slapping is haram)
4 they can get married
and many more you can google them.

They are so many slaves who got a high [color=#550000][/color]position in military ,management and even ruled multiple muslim kingdoms in the past. ( daulat al mamaleek, ottoman empire in the last 200 years before it ends ,al andalus ,etc...) every muslim kingdom in the past had people who were slaves being in the head of their nations as every thing and on any position you can imagine.

So what we do with those people is that we take them to merge them with muslim society so they can learn the morals and rules of Islam to engage them with our new country we are making. So islam have a plan with them when taking them from their land.

Many people must be imagining what happened in the USA and europe to black slaves happening to black slaves in Arabia or Muslim kingdoms as they only read english, watch western media that feuds Islam and have no access to arabic history books.

Now Arabs let black people live black people complain , they kill them they complain, give them a good position they complain... what do you want when your land is occupied and your not defending yourself ?

And yes Islam is the religion of peace.
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
musa7m:
is Nigeria a islamic nation

Was mecca an Islamic nation before prophet And Muslims did HIJRAH?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

MUSLIMS DO NOT VOTE

grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Jeetkool(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

You probably Hausa..90% of Hausa are izala and sufi.. am not surprised with the nonsense you saying.

Muslims take knowledge from Quran and Hadith NOT from a site or a scholar.

Am a Muslim who practices my religion according to how prophet did. I am ahlu sunnah wa jammah.

My brothers are imam Ahmad bin hanbal, Muhammad bin abdul Wahab and others till the scholar we have here in Nigeria.

Muhammad Ali Jabata

Lobatan awon omo Jabata.
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Austeeenxx: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
There's something about religion, it makes you stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.