Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here (1406 Views)

Finally Revealed: The Winning Forex Robot? / My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) / Please What Is The Best Way To Get Winning Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Hello fellow Forex investors. It's time to learn, earn consistently from Forex. Let us share the best profitable Forex system or strategies here. We are going to test and see how successful and consistent it is. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by BigBrother9ja: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2020
eezor:
Hello fellow Forex investors. It's time to learn, earn consistently from Forex. Let us share the best profitable Forex system or strategies here. We are going to test and see how successful and consistent it is. Thanks.
Lol
So, you think any Forex trading platform is there for charity purpose abi?

How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Notatribalist(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
eezor:
Where will you see no loss strategy in forex?Don't deceive yourself,every strategy loses..
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
So, you think any Forex trading platform is there for charity purpose abi?

How old are you?
I know. But there must be a good strategy that your profits outnumbered your losses
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
Where will you see no loss strategy in forex?Don't deceive yourself,every strategy loses..
Which one would you suggest if u are into it. Any?
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Notatribalist(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
eezor:

Which one would you suggest if u are into it. Any?
Price action..
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Emmysky(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
Price action..
You Don't use indicators at all?
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Notatribalist(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Emmysky:
You Don't use indicators at all?
No
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Emmysky(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
No
Nice. I personally do use ichimoku tho I'm still learning tho. Which pairs do you mostly trade and find more stable?
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Notatribalist(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Emmysky:
Nice. I personally do use ichimoku tho I'm still learning tho. Which pairs do you mostly trade and find more stable?
THE MAJOR PAIRS

1 Like

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
No
Can you teach us your strategy here
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by imagrg(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Please do.
eezor:

Can you teach us your strategy here
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yeah. More strategies
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by BigBrother9ja: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
eezor:

I know. But there must be a good strategy that your profits outnumbered your losses
for who to lose?
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by idomalord: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
People don't share strategies easily. Even when you Google strategies you will find plenty but I can assure you none is complete. There is something they won't tell you.
Besides there are five different types of traders what if you find a system that differs from the actual trader you were meant to be.
Strategy takes time, effort and tears to master that's why its not easily shared couple that the owner must mentor you on how to use it thus requires a financial compensation.
Mine took me over two years to master. Will I just share my sweat for nothing,
Hmmmmmmmm,
No dear!!!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Tony142: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
idomalord:
People don't share strategies easily. Even when you Google strategies you will find plenty but I can assure you none is complete. There is something they won't tell you.
Besides there are five different types of traders what if you find a system that differs from the actual trader you were meant to be.
Strategy takes time, effort and tears to master that's why its not easily shared couple that the owner must mentor you on how to use it thus requires a financial compensation.
Hmmmmmmmm,
No dear!!!

Hahaha, the Op most still b a kid for asking people to share their strategy, imagine after struggling for 5yrs and u finally got a working strategy that works, and someone from no where is asking u to share it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by idomalord: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Tony142:

Hahaha, the Op most still b a kid for asking people to share their strategy, imagine after struggling for 5yrs and u finally got a working strategy that works, and someone from no where is asking u to share it cheesy

Ar tire!!
When my eyes cleared to what I had developed , I was grateful.I paid with tears, sweat and blood. Do you know white man no stupid. They give you the problem and the solutions on the same chart. It depends on you to look deep.
Am not even selling for cheap what I have becos its a triple confirmation strategy that means unless u no c well or you are inpatient before you hit loss as it has been confirmed three times

2 Likes

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by centuryseries(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2020
You can earn from this site, signup and start earning
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2020
idomalord:
Hmmmmmmmm,
No dear!!!
Is ok if you don't wish to share. We differs sha. If I have one working strategy, I will comfortably share. We are wired differently though. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Babara1994(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2020
Forget what they are saying, double tops and head- shoulders pattern remain the best strategy.
If that one no do you, learn Elliott wave.

Truth is you need deep understanding of the market before you can finally use any strategy successfully.
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by IamDavid(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2020
eezor:

Is ok if you don't wish to share. We differs sha. If I have one working strategy, I will comfortably share. We are wired differently though. Thanks anyway.
Baba, truth be told, no one will ever completely share his winning strategy. That's potential millions/billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Tony142: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2020
idomalord:

Ar tire!!
When my eyes cleared to what I had developed , I was grateful.I paid with tears, sweat and blood. Do you know white man no stupid. They give you the problem and the solutions on the same chart. It depends on you to look deep.
Am not even selling for cheap what I have becos its a triple confirmation strategy that means unless u no c well or you are inpatient before you hit loss as it has been confirmed three times

Hahahahaah , I dey tell u, I have 8 strategies, but b4 I could form those 8 working strategies I know wating my eyes see, Forex no easy at all, it require years of hard work and persistent to become profitable, that is the reason why most of people hardly share their real strategies they work hard to form cool
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Tony142: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2020
eezor:

Bro, let me be sincere with u, many people spend up to 4yrs b4 they could get a winning strategies, so such person will hardly share it with u

If u are looking for strategy just go to
www.forexfactory.com there are more than 500 strategies there for u to choose from
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Tony142:

Bro, let me be sincere with u, many people spend up to 4yrs b4 they could get a winning strategies, so such person will hardly share it with u

If u are looking for strategy just go to
www.forexfactory.com there are more than 500 strategies there for u to choose from
If u can't give freely for others to benefit, others will do. Thanks for your advice
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by IamDavid(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
eezor:

If u can't give freely for others to benefit, others will do. Thanks for your advice
Why are you like this naa... Some of y'all hate to hear the truth. No one will share the strategy he discovered and fine tuned after years of handwork and several losses... you think say e easy? I don't want to call you a joker but you sound like one. Let me advise you, learn forex from YouTube and free books... There are so many of them. Then, fine tune your knowledge by yourself. Teach yourself. It will probably take several months or years before you can confidently call yourself a good trader. Then, you won't even feel like teaching anyone trust me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamDavid:

Why are you like this naa... Some of y'all hate to hear the truth. No one will share the strategy he discovered and fine tuned after years of handwork and several losses... you think say e easy? I don't want to call you a joker but you sound like one. Let me advise you, learn forex from YouTube and free books... There are so many of them. Then, fine tune your knowledge by yourself. Teach yourself. It will probably take several months or years before you can confidently call yourself a good trader. Then, you won't even feel like teaching anyone trust me.
So the forex free strategies online for all and sundry to try, were they not a product of others research and years of testing? Did I even tell you I am a beginner in this forex business? I only opened the thread for those that would want to freely with opened heart shared their strategies and tricks. If u are not one of such people, u r very free to move on. Thanks.
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by newinventions: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
My advice for beginners is to use moving averages. If you combine them right then your wins will supercede your loss by far.

Moving averages tell you the way and pattern of traders. Moving averages makes you see what most professionals don't see.
Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by Emmysky(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
newinventions:
My advice for beginners is to use moving averages. If you combine them right then your wins will supercede your loss by far.

Moving averages tell you the way and pattern of traders. Moving averages makes you see what most professionals don't see.
Which period do you think is best?

1 Like

Re: Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here by eezor: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
newinventions:

Ok thanks brother. Which moving average settings are your favourite or you can freely recommend

(1) (Reply)

Is Risevest Reliable And Legit? / Make Your Money Work With A 5 Step Outline / Mortgage Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.