Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship (893 Views)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2020
I want to know how most long distance relationship people cope with it, some said is scam, absolutely I think that's true. There's this girl I'm currently dating we met last year January and we started dating few months later and is on long distance relationship, we had been managing that past one year now, she comes to my place once in three or two months, communication is okay between us but I started noticing her attitude past two weeks, so this morning I decided to chat her bestie up to find out what's wrong with her to my greatest shock the guy told me she's dating another guy that's the reason why she's giving me attitude.. Well as a sharp guy I call her to come over to my place to tomorrow after I don Bleep and I will now dump her ass for good.. Girl that I even promise marriage ooo...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2020
It ways end in tears
LDR is a no no
Real men don't do that
MhisTahrah:

It's wrong of you to have gone behind her to ask her friend, what if he's lying?Don't let devil use you.
What's the big deal if she's dating another guy?Has she broken up with you? Instead of you to start thinking of how to propose before another guy will snatch her.
Sensless comment

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Davash222(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2020
It's wrong of you to have gone behind her to ask her friend, what if he's lying?Don't let devil use you.
What's the big deal if she's dating another guy?Has she broken up with you? Instead of you to start thinking of how to propose before another guy will snatch her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by healthbing(f): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2020
People who have self control do cope..
As far as their is communication and trust..it's fine..
I even prefer that long distance relationship sef..
Cos me for one don't like a guy taking me out
Or calling everyday for us to see angry
At least sombori will have her privacy and focus on her career..
Dating and marriage are not d same thing..
She is even a very good girl to be visiting you...
Better fix your relationship and don't a third party destroy it

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Freestainworld(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2020
op, if you dump that girl thunder will fire you, you think it's easy to be far from your love one? try and fix your relationship with the babe, talk sense into her.
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by DaInferno(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Agbebakun22:
I want to know how most long distance relationship people cope with it, some said is scam, absolutely I think that's true. There's this girl I'm currently dating we met last year January and we started dating few months later and is on long distance relationship, we had been managing that past one year now, she comes to my place once in three or two months, communication is okay between us but I started noticing her attitude past two weeks, so this morning I decided to chat her bestie up to find out what's wrong with her to my greatest shock the guy told me she's dating another guy that's the reason why she's giving me attitude.. Well as a sharp guy I call her to come over to my place to tomorrow after I don Bleep and I will now dump her ass for good.. Girl that I even promise marriage ooo...
you sounded like a responsible man at first till I saw your last line. A man that is ripe for marriage will prepare for that phase and not lurking around sleeping and dumping. you want chop clean mouth and you come the announce for NL?! what happened to moving on i.e if it's true?

when u go examine your life bro?
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by DaInferno(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:

1.it's no big deal dating another guy?
2. it's wrong asking her bestie her status?

mehn.., I wonder what type of deluded human being you are in real life

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
DaInferno:
you sounded like a responsible man at first till I saw your last line. A man that is ripe for marriage will prepare for that phase and not lurking around sleeping and dumping. you want chop clean mouth and you come the announce for NL?! what happened to moving on i.e if it's true?

when u go examine your life bro?

She fall my hand bro despite my trust I can't just leave go like that after one year I never even touch her oo before I free her i go chop my own too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2020
healthbing:
People who have self control do cope..
As far as their is communication and trust..it's fine..
I even prefer that long distance relationship sef..
Cos me for one don't like a guy taking me out
Or calling everyday for us to see angry
At least sombori will have her privacy and focus on her career..
Dating and marriage are not d same thing..
She is even a very good girl to be visiting you...
Better fix your relationship and don't a third party destroy it

Thank you when she comes tomorrow I will sit her down so we can talk about it... Once again thanks
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Freestainworld post=94992098]op, if you dump that girl thunder will fire you, you think it's easy to be far from your love one? try and fix your relationship with the babe, talk sense into her.[/quot

Thank you I will sit her down and talk to her
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2020
it hardly works...out of sight is out of mind.....!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by DaInferno(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Agbebakun22:

She fall my hand bro despite my trust I can't just leave go like that after one year I never even touch her oo before I free her i go chop my own too
you got a vengeful soul... leave karma for her, unless you want your own karma to prep for you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by WaterPurifier: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Bro I don't usually comment on Nairaland but I have to because of your post.

Becareful of "DEM SAY" in your serious relationship. Don't let people that don't have what you have poison your mind.

She's a woman and trust me guys we be pressuring her at this stage of her life. Shes still single.

What if her friend want you to leave due to envy?

What if her friend is lying?

At this age of yours you should be wiser, and don't let earsay destroy what God gave you.

I was in the same situation like you, until God restored my relationship back. Else It'd have hit the rock. Hearsay it's bad!

Don't let third party spoil your relationship. It's hard to see a good lady that'd love you.

You're the one that know her personaly and not us.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Telephone!!! angry
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by WaterPurifier: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2020
kaynacy:
it hardly works...out of sight is out of mind.....!!
It does work. Unless you're dating a sex addict that can't keep her thing in one place.
Most people have towed this part. Just pray for a loyal babe.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2020
DaInferno:
1.it's no big deal dating another guy?
2. it's wrong asking her bestie her status?

mehn.., I wonder what type of deluded human being you are in real life

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2020
WaterPurifier:

It does work. Unless you're dating a sex addict that can't keep her thing in one place.
Most people have towed this part. Just pray for a loyal babe.

I really hope for one
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2020
WaterPurifier:

Bro I don't usually comment on Nairaland but I have to because of your post.

Becareful of "DEM SAY" in your serious relationship. Don't let people that don't have what you have poison your mind.

She's a woman and trust me guys we be pressuring her at this stage of her life. Shes still single.

What if her friend want you to leave due to envy?

What if her friend is lying?

At this age of yours you should be wiser, and don't let earsay destroy what God gave you.

I was in the same situation like you, until God restored my relationship back. Else It'd have hit the rock. Hearsay it's bad!

Don't let third party spoil your relationship. It's hard to see a good lady that'd love you.

You're the one that know her personaly and not us.

Yes that's true thank you bro
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
DaInferno:
you got a vengeful soul... leave karma for her, unless you want your own karma to prep for you

Thank you bro for ur word I will give everything to God at this point

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Kobicove(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Can you honestly say that you don't have a side chick? undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Blackmoran(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2020
long term relationship is OK when both of you know that you are in a open relationship, apart from that if you think either of you will be monogamous or stay true to yourself then you are dreaming..
and secondly if you are the type that want to stay focus in achieving your dream and don't want distraction and drama then I will advice you to go for a long term relationship..
in conclusion when you are in a long term relationship don't get too emotion and don't take things serious....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by juniorstar(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2020
long distance relationship no be am at all, especially with a lady who isn't a virgin! there was dis my neighbour then her husband of 2 yrs works far away he simply came around when she just moved to my area to help her set things up and spend time with her after which he travelled back to his base, before you know his this guy who owns a business close by started gbenshing d babe ooh at least twice a week, once he closes his business he stays back till like 11pm sometimes sleeps over in his office just to be with her. not to now talk of gf, no put your mind there at all.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by mosdii(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2020
You've found out that she's dating another guy and you still want to sit her down and talk to her, for what exactly?

Being soft and nice won't take you anywhere, dump her sorry ass for the guy she's dating.
Remember hoes don't change, they only go on vacation a ti lol ti de

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by WaterPurifier: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2020
mosdii:
You've found out that she's dating another guy and you still want to sit her down and talk to her, for what exactly?

Being soft and nice won't take you anywhere, dump her sorry ass for the guy she's dating.

And never forgive a hoe

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Can you honestly say that you don't have a side chick? undecided

No I don't have but I choose to stay faithful to her only
Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
juniorstar:
long distance relationship no be am at all, especially with a lady who isn't a virgin! there was dis my neighbour then her husband of 2 yrs works far away he simply came around when she just moved to my area to help her set things up and spend time with her after which he travelled back to his base, before you know his this guy who owns a business close by started gbenshing d babe ooh at least twice a week, once he closes his business he stays back till like 11pm sometimes sleeps over in his office just to be with her. not to now talk of gf, no put your mind there at all.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship by Agbebakun22: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
mosdii:

Abi she confess it to me herself that she's sorry

(1) (Reply)

Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) / Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize / If She Uses Small Voice On The Phone While Talking With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.