Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets (50315 Views)

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by GeneralPula: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol..

I really wish this could happen!!

95% of Politicians are gonna be guilty..
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by WizzyVine: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
WizzyVine issa scammer

No one will listen to you.

Post screenshots of the scam, then everyone will believe you. You are a real criminal.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Blackking98:

They can't negotiate because those guys are faceless.
Quite famous for hacking and pulling off crazy stunts all over the world, I guess it's their time to flex on Nigeria government

The hackers could be anywhere in the world!

They could be Russians, Indians, even Iranians for that matter.

If FG don't shape up fast, they have entered one-chance o!
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Brushstrokes20: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Go ahead! Nig must be urgently rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
#endbadgovernance!
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Lexusgs430: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bubu, can you see..... Your yoots are truly lazy........ cheesy
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
joinpreneur:
The story will be more sweet if hackers are involved. lol

I stand for a better Nigeria. Hit like if you're with me! God bless you

please go straight to the bvn

all the senators and all senior government federal workers and hit the banks

abeg print all the balance on the internet

thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Zannlym: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
They cannot try this nonsense
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by TheArchangel(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Arrewa:
E Don dey happen!

#endinsecurity in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna!!!!
Up north!!!!

Arrewa, go on Twitter and paste this abeg. People are yearning for this news. cool cool

Time to take back Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by SATANN: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
WizzyVine:

No one will listen to you.

Post screenshots of the scam, then everyone will believe you. You are a real criminal.
i will only post screenshot in court. bring adeboye and ur lawyer to court for screensht. here wil only make guys aware grin
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by lymelyte(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
GeneralPula:
Lol..

I really wish this could happen!!

95% of Politicians are gonna be guilty..
all of them are guilty
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by naijadrivablog: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
That's good. Muhammad Buhari's account should be the next.
#ENDSARS

Incase you don't know na me talk

So na you hack amcheesy
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
They want to blackmail
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Amonijosh1: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tell/ show us what you saw. wetin be "Vow to expose them". Na for grave you go expose dem like DELE GIWA if you waste too much time!
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
do they need the tweets
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Arrewa: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
TheArchangel:
Up north!!!!

Arrewa, go on Twitter and paste this abeg. People are yearning for this news. cool cool

Time to take back Nigeria
already on twitter #SecureNorth is trending

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by WizzyVine: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
i will only post screenshot in court. bring adeboye and ur lawyer to court for screensht. here wil only make guys aware grin

Hahahaha. See stupidity. I said I'll sue you and I mean it

Simply tell the whole world that you have no evidence. No transaction exists to defend your claim. You criminal. You lack conscience. Godless satanist.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by worldclass68(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
alsudan:
Analog Generation trying to wrestle with a digital generation. There can only be one winner.

The hackers should go a step further by hacking Aso Rock Cameras, especially inside Jubrins room, we wan see something.

Lol grin grin u won see the kind of bed the president dey use abi grin grin
Why not add to see the kind of chair and TV wey dey cheif of staff office......lol

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, these hackers just hacked the something for fun!
There is actually nothing to reveal... there is no secret to expose, you know why?

Nigeria doesn't store anything on any database... that's why you'd hear

"Fire guts the accountant general office" anytime a probe is in motion.

We go #EndBadLadership but not through clout abeg!
grin

Nigeria dont store information on database but this same hacker revealed sensitive information on SARS and Nigerian police just see the link below

https://pastebin.com/E54cxq1j

you'll think this is clout chasing until things start happening

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Shawl001(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kai,
Somehow this news sweet me o.

New Nigeria arise.
We are the hope!
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by thaoriginator: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Blackking98:

They can't negotiate because those guys are faceless.
Quite famous for hacking and pulling off crazy stunts all over the world, I guess it's their time to flex on Nigeria government
Him don't know. How can you negotiate with an anonymous entity? No way!

Hit them up guys, we are behind y'all!
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by nairanaira12: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
joinpreneur:
The story will be more sweet if hackers are involved. lol

I stand for a better Nigeria. Hit like if you're with me! God bless you

Unfortunately, the hackers will be paid off and no secret file will be revealed. If you really want to expose government secret files, you will do so first before announcing yourself like this.

I suspect the only purpose is to blackmail the government to pay shut up money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Goodzinny: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
A great nation that has been supressed for years. The giant of Africa that has been mocked by non entities. It is a new dawn for Nigeria. Let's have fresh air. Let's enjoy our country. A dream come true #New Nigeria#
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by TruthinAction: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don't mind them. Money will settle it.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by SATANN: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
WizzyVine:

Hahahaha. See stupidity. I said I'll sue you and I mean it

Simply tell the whole world that you have no evidence. No transaction exists to defend your claim. You criminal. You lack conscience. Godless satanist.
how can u see satan and be talking of godless? are u normal? ur brain only sabi scam. that guy u scammed of 298k, if you no return am, u go die by okada accident
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by WizzyVine: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
how can u see satan and be talking of godless? are u normal? ur brain only sabi scam. that guy u scammed of 298k, if you no return am, u go die by okada accident

If I didn't scam anyone of any 298k, and this you're saying is a lie against me, you will die by okada accident instead. So be it.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Obichukwuu: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2020

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by fabolouz1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Julian asange of wikileaks never threatened . He exposed randomly .
Expose our leaders call logs ,nnpc heads call logs ,security agencies call logs and lecturers call logs.
Change will happen immediately .

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Shadysen: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
what's happening with damn niggar it been a while I see his comments
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by SavageMaster: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
Nothing has happened,
Not yet
They haven't seen anything yet

They helped NBC share this message.

Website is back online. I didn't catch the hack
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Openbusiness: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Na NBC una dey talk? These guys hacked Buhari himself, well according to their tweets on Twitter and Anonymous doesn't lie about when they hack something or not. The fact that they can hack Buhari so easily proves that Nigeria doesn't have any cyber security at all. Upon all the mega trillions of naira budget spent every year, Nigeria FG can't even provide cyber security to the point that even the President's device was hacked. Very shameful and disgusting... tueehh!
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Waste of time.

Hacking is a crime

Nigerian government are still very analog, so i see no secret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.