Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads (699 Views)

Photo: Married Teacher Pleads Guilty To Having Sex With 17-year-old Student / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by MercyAndrew41(f): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2020
A magistrate court in Botswana has sentenced a teacher to 10 years imprisonment for rape.

Desperate to avoid being sent to jail, a convicted rapist begged court for mercy, noting he will be unable to satisfy his wife’s sexual needs from a prison cell.

38-year-old Melusi Montsho, a teacher at Manuwe Primary School in Nkange, further said his wife is likely to stray from the matrimonial bedroom if he is locked up.

“I am a parent, I have children that I am taking care of. Also consider that the government took me to school so if I am to be taken to prison it will be a loss. I am a married man, my wife will be deprived of her conjugal rights and she may find other men if I am jailed,” pleaded Montsho.

Continue Reading on: https://african-journal.com/if-i-go-to-jail-who-will-satisfy-my-wife-botswana-teacher-pleads/

Re: ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by perodizico1(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2020
smileyi think this guy need to be castrated.
Re: ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by MajesticKris: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Lol, Don't worry Mr Teacher grin
Your wife will be just fine grin

Just be ready for your jail term..
She will be waiting for you ,in another Man's Arm's grin

1 Like

Re: ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
shocked

Can you imagine!

This is like when you kill someone and you tell the people you don't want to die cos you are still enjoying your life.

It is true that a killer doesn't permit someone going behind him with a cutlass.
Re: ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by KoleDgreat2020(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
This man must be a comedian
Re: ‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads by fati2001(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
you still get mouth to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars:police Repels Hoodlums Who Tried To Burn Ajegunle Police Station (VIDEO) / #freestanley: Eleme People Demands Freedom For Stanley Mgbere / #EndSARS: Has Your Area Witnessed A Surge In Crime Rate? It's Tripled In Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.