Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

"Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters (31202 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by chatinent: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Baba no wear mask.
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by ford101: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
https:///B5XcDbsLwP376gpzOzWlDD TYON tranquil youths organisation of nigerian WhatsApp group for intending members.join the group so you can ask all your questions about the organisations and get direction on how to become a scout, executive member and member.
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by olaeffect(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Strange things are really happening.
Things i thought will never happen in my life time.

May God continue to unit the youths and give them the wisdom to see this protest to a glorious end for Nigeria.

Buhari promised us change and the real authentic change is what the youths are about creating themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thank you for saying this, what some people are going to do there is very annoying.

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by kaymart: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
kambili999:
Thank you.

because some of the protesters are loosing sight of the main focus.

Imagine someone telling me he goes to protest cos of the fine girls he sees.

Like for reallll?
. Government agents are indeed many on this platform....
hmmmnnn

you don't need to be a genius to know that this person I'm quoting is of the government.
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by laidima88(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
that's the effect of prolonged protest, you will lose ur ground and government will take u for granted.
they have their say during the earlier days of the protest and even those in government felt it and quickly took action in fear of the consequences of the protest and I that's where we supposed to withdraw awhile and see government action.
but now that everything have turned to party and people displaying immoral and irresponsible playcards, Even the world won't take u serious,
the government know when those supplying free foods and drinks get tired people will get off the street due to hunger.
by next week street go don clear

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Lacash: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
ebukajay184:
Falz has appealed to #EndSARS protesters not to forget the objective of the protest, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle this morning, the singer who is also a frontline organizer of the #EndSARS protest asked the protesters to remember it is a protest, not a party.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1317010093779701760?s=19

See his tweet below.
9c one from the Badth guy of our time, dakun bami Soro Soke fun won grin

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
The volume is not loud enough

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by kambili999(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
kaymart:

. Government agents are indeed many on this platform....
hmmmnnn

you don't need to be a genius to know that this person I'm quoting is of the government.

Did you even comprehend what I typed or you just wanted to be noticed?

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by MAKABBEY(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

E dun dey clear? grin

Lol.. Trust me, 99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas.. cheesy

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

I was puzzled.. Then I asked him, what is there to celebrate?

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.
Weere

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by YoungAncient1: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Falz is the only celebrity I believe is in this protest genuinely. The rest na for show..

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by NettyNelly(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
pacespot:

Can you design a beautiful logo for this site, and I will give you a shout-out for that?

<a href="https://www.socialmediaverve.com">social media verve</a>
Kindly contact us on WhatsApp. Use the link in my signature.
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by NettyNelly(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
lakesidepapa:

I really like your work, give me your contact. I want to advertise your work on my status and my telegram group for free of charge, i am feeling like helping people today.
Thank you so much. You can get my contact info from the link in my signature.
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by lakesidepapa(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
NettyNelly:

Thank you so much. You can get my contact info from the link in my signature.

OK I will do
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Ayo2004: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
simplepee:
Lol. Is it today you know they don't have sense??

Nigerian youths = Jokers.
And u are what ?a Nigerian old woman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) / Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.