Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) (62691 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2020
The popular Nollywood actress took to her IG page to share pictures of herself and her family partaking in the ongoing #EndSARS prostest.

She wrote:

I and my clan went out!
What a privilege to be a youth and in same generation as them. Been a long time coming...✊�
#endpolicebrutalityinnigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXOT9VADzl/?igshid=1m27rcb69i09a

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by protests: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Great moves
#EndSARS for everyone!

Sweet woman, please when is your next movie coming?
I will buy the disc, stream, share ...
To all entertainers who showed up
For #EndSARS reasons
600 years of jollyment for your life
Amen

Update...
Ha but you too frown O Aunty
Be like say Pa Buhari offend you
Me sef wey dey vex here my frown no reach yours
Aunty be calming down small small grin for SARS Ma
We no say dem be bad boys

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
Great moves
#EndSARS for everyone!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

18 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Davash222(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one Omo sexy.

#EndSars
#EndSwat

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by blafulfillersck: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2020
We are tired of bad governance..
LETS MOVE ON

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by jplusnaira: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Kzinne: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2020
hmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2020
United voice!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2020
#END BAD GOVERNANCE#

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Very good move.
As always we moveeeee

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2020
Na now day break for this one side. mtcheeeeew

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Karlifate: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2020
The rude awakening that caught these politicians unaware.
The protest has made them to tell the civil servants to resume back to work, it reminds them of their negotiation with ASUU, re-opening of NYSC camps by November 10.

I'm loving these times. cheesy

45 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by osamz007: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

31 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by InfoSources: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
I never knew Nigerians can be this united. Ibos and yorubas who are insulting themselves up and down in this forum have finally realized, they can join hands and speak for their future. Middle Belterners and Northerners have aligned together to speak against an insensitive government.

Nigeria's problem is not tribalism. The government is the problem. One love

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
We moveeee......

Halisdavis, are you on the protest ground today?
Don't let us give up till we get the Nigeria we want.
@topic,
Going back to Twitter to continue saying #EndSARSBrutality

Halisdavis:

There's no backing down until they give us the Nigeria we always wanted.
Yes ooo!
Osheeey!!
We moveeee together this morning....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
#IStandWithOmotola.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is More than war!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
MyVILLAGEpeople:
You think we don't know how you fvcked big gods in politics to become a billionaire abi . Gene keep quiet jare.
Na only u dey abuse Genevieve throughout yesterday!
Na only you still dey curse Omotola!!
On top say dem dey fight for your future.
Na wa for village people sha.
No wonder they remain at the same village spot for like ever!

Without you, we are still moving..........

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let's push this government to the wall... Let them know that power lies in the hands of the people and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Wyzkyd(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one.
shocked Meanwhile what's Buhari doing in Kaffir Boy

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Uyi168: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where is that her fine daughter

Don tay wey I see her reach..

Endcorruption
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ride on.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yeyebrities. No nigeria actor, actress or artist is my celebrity
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Revvest(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
G
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by bukkysam(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Endcorruption

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.