Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) (62687 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
quentin06:
Op this is a photoshopped image.
At least the write-up on her IG isn't photo-shopped.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
okafor200:

we believe in one GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY,
creator of the heaven and the earth and in Jesus Christ!

but now we need peace in Nigeria
the youths might device to take up arms and that will result to wars
Yes, we need peace in Nigeria and JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE according to the Bible
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Scarrr: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
Her face looks really masculine in that first picture. The Omotola I know is soft like bread and pink like a newly born piglet.
she dey vex fr Sars ni..it's called Uche face shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
At least the write-up on her IG isn't photo-shopped.

There is no need to misinform people, the protest is ongoing, started without her, don't smear peoples reputation because you want cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Karlifate: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
How you comprehend my comment is none of my business.
MrColdsweat:

There's nothing to love. You should be angry that these criminals are unrepentant, rather, they are looking to distract the youths.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Karlifate:
The rude awakening that caught these politicians unaware.
The protest has made them to tell the civil servants to resume back to work, it reminds them of their negotiation with ASUU, re-opening of NYSC camps by November 10.
I'm loving these times!

Is it the EndSARS that make secondary school and primary schools to resume too?? Things are done in phase by phase basis. Primary schools resumed then secondary schools then university and NYSC follows. EndSARS or not, this is the pattern.

The protester are just suffering the ordinary man on the street by blocking the roads that leads to their hustle. The govt will only feel the pinch when oil production and ports are shut down. The sponsors will soon get tired of feeding the jobless folks at protests.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
KenModi:
This one na clout chaser, pure and simple!

Her and her likes simply sat back to watch and see what happens before making a move.

I’m sure if there was a rampant arrest of protesters, killings, sporadic shooting, military take over of the streets, ban on all protest nationwide....this lady would not be outside protesting today.

The real protesters took to the streets when it all started. Risking everything even their lives. All others are simply playing catch up and putting up a show.

You are right. Exactly what i was telling one idiooot insulting me up there.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Karlifate: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Then, go tell the prostesters on the street. cheesy
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Is it the EndSARS that make secondary school and primary schools to resume too?? Things are done in phase by phase basis. Primary schools resumed then secondary schools then university and NYSC follows. EndSARS or not, this is the pattern.

The protester are just suffering the ordinary man on the street by blocking the roads that leads to their hustle. The govt will only feel the pinch when oil production and ports are shut down. The sponsors will soon get tired of feeding the jobless folks at protests.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Are you monitoring me? And please note, I never accused ALL supporters.

Your own words below:

saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

As you dress, so shall you be addressed.

You are permitted to wear designer, drive flashy cars. But then you are approached by SARS, be ready to prove to them that you acquire those things in a legal way or else.

saaphiere:
SARS is not ending deal with it.

I would respect someone that sticks to what they stand for even when wrong than a person blown by the wind of popularity. Anyway, with or without support, this movement is going ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

Moving where? All these paid lackeys now trying to jump on the bandwagon. Go and take a seat. You are a govt apologist and supporter, standing for the very things these protests are against, so again I ask you where exactly are you moving to? Maybe to your house sha.

Two-faced human beings that were posting rubbish everywhere. Their initial attempt to paint the protests bad failed, they are now trying to twist their words. Iffahear!!

Don't mind them. I don't take them serious. They are clout chasers. I have been on this protest both offline and online. My WhatsApp status and Facebook page is filled with updates from the protests. My friends have been hitting the streets. My area on the mainland organised a Protest. We know something genuine when we see one. We don't want fake. Even before this protest came up, we have been going against the disaster we have in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLewueh2QVc#dialog

Aremu Afolayan is more angry. this is accumulated anger and grief, blood in my eyes right now.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don't mind them. I don't take them serious. They are clout chasers. I have been on this protest both offline and online. My WhatsApp status and Facebook page is filled with updates from the protests. My friends have been hitting the streets. My area on the mainland organised a Protest. We know something genuine when we see one. We don't want fake. Even before this protest came up, we have been going against the disaster we have in Aso rock.

Exactly, my respect to those who took a stand right from the start.

The guy is one of the paid agents here, always spamming threads with nonsense two-faced divisive posts. Mr darling daddy aka dead meat griller as they call him. Rubbish.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Karlifate:
Then go tell the prostesters on the street.

Idiooots like him will only talk and talk without fighting for any course. Don't him

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Karlifate:
How you comprehend my comment is none of my business.

[/s]

Of course, your foolishness is none of my business.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

Your own words below:

I would respect someone that sticks to what they stand for even when wrong than a person blown by the wind of popularity. Anyway, with or without support, this movement is going ahead.

Thanks for exposing her hypocrisy. And she's now forming activist now.. mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thanks for exposing her hypocrisy. And she's now forming activist now.. mtcheeeeew

You need to see the way she was abusing all those against SARS just few days ago. I detest hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Idiooots like him will only talk and talk without fighting for any course. Don't him
[/s]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
quentin06:

There is no need to misinform people, the protest is ongoing, started without her, don't smear peoples reputation because you want cheap popularity.
Here is a link to her page https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXOT9VADzl/?igshid=1m27rcb69i09a. I took those pictures from her page. Common sense is not common because if it is, you would have first gone to her page to check if this news about her is made-up or real.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

Exactly, my respect to those who took a stand right from the start.

The guy is one of the paid agents here, always spamming threads with nonsense two-faced divisive posts. Mr darling daddy aka dead meat griller as they call him. Rubbish.

Lool
That guy dat sells vultures dead meat has gone deaf since these whole stuff started. He is the Chief BMC zombie on NL.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Karlifate: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]
Of course, your foolishness is none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
That guy dat sells vultures dead meat has gone deaf since these whole stuff started. He is the Chief BMC zombie on NL.

Hahaha.
That's his new moniker actually. Still the same rubbish.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

Hahaha.
That's his new moniker actually. Still the same rubbish.

You mean he is the one hiding behind dat female moniker ??
How did you know ??.. lool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You mean he is the one hiding behind dat female moniker ??
How did you know ??.. lool

No not her.
He is the one with the moniker lovedemMANNA. Same style and pattern of writing, and of course same rubbish.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

No not her.
He is the one with the moniker lovedemMANNA. Same style and pattern of writing, and of course same rubbish.

Ooooh
It's true ooo. grin grin

I noticed dat moniker has been attacking me for some days now. Cos he always goes against me with dat his old moniker too. Probably he changed moniker to hide face. Lool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ooooh
It's true ooo. grin grin

I noticed dat moniker has been attacking me for some days now. Cos he always goes against me with dat his old moniker too. Probably he changed moniker to hide face. Lool

Lmaooo grin that's it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
when will our celebrities change the playcard naw. Who will be the first to do so. my own problem is not sarz nor police brutality. my problem is
#EndNNPC
#EndDISCOS
#EndLootingofpublicfunds
#igpshouldresign
#burataishouldresign
#BuhariShouldResign
#LetTheRevolutionBegins
#EndNationalAssembly
#EndJumboSalaryOfPoliticians

Who is with me on this heartbeats!?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

Lmaooo grin that's it now.

Probably he is ashamed of using his known moniker, cos his pay slave masters will summon him for going against his darling slave Daddy grin grin grin.

He is now forming WE MOVE lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
they are judas sons of perdition they are meant to be. wen their time is up, they will evaporate into thin air.

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Probably he is ashamed of using his known moniker, cos his pay slave masters will summon him for going against his darling slave Daddy grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Na now day break for this one side. mtcheeeeew

She is a family woman. Dem tacha and the rest nor get children o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Everybody just dey pose for social media pictures. This getting more and more ridiculous.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by oluwagbenga98327: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aremu Afolayan is more angry. this is accumulated anger and grief, blood in my eyes right now.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by tot(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hahahaha grin Moving in pain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.